Awoo.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 (PC)

kimplix

... really guys? really? you talk about alot of sonic games, but didn't mention about this one?

anyway, since no one has talked about it, might aswell put it up.<

basicly this is a very old and popular sonic fan game called Sonic Robo Blast 2.

what is it?

a late 90's sonic fan game made by sonic team jr which the game has grown since then.

What's it about?

it started out with robotnik draning the rings from the planet mobius (wut?). just as before he dranned the planet, sonic bursts in for the final battle. or so it was. months passed without an attack and robotnik was fustrated. just as he finished off blabbering, an beep went off. it seems robotnik's plans wern't lost after all as a meteor was hurdling around. it seems that meteors have alot of power in them. so what if he could use the power for a attack? an attack on greenflower city! sonic was relaxing, haven't got a care in the world untill... robotnik had targeted GFC and is about to firein 10 seconds! sonic speeded so fast to the city. over loops, zooming passed badnik as fast as he could. but as he almost reached it, BOOM! the city was gone. every building, person, living thing gone. robotnik left sonic & tails with a gift of robot. tails hacked into it's system, robotnik was after the emeralds (for 21 years? really?) and they setted off!

what does it include?

if you mean by that, single player (well duh), wifi, ip & lan multiplayer.

if with download, then what are you on then son?

how many can join my server?

32 maximum

is it good?

go download it!

can i join your server?

how are you going to if i have not ported forward yet hmm?

ported wut?

ported forward! basicly to make servers, you need to port forward. visit the main site for more info.

well i hope your happy.

you gonna play it or are you playing it?

leave a comment below

Edited by kimplix

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimplix

• Wentos

• buba

• Solkia

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree we need a topic for this, assuming there isn't already one... I urge you to revise the grammar and overall structure of your post for the sake of it not ending up locked.

haven't played it in a while. But when I did, I played the original 3 level demo. I remember it being pretty fun.

Some of the Wads/Mods I've seen for the full game look awesome.

Edited by Mephiles550