Awoo.

Sonic & Megaman: When Worlds Collide [Archie]

Autosaver

DAMN IT! YOU ALMOST MADE ME MESS UP MY PANTS! Now i SAD......I was so hyped.....I will read it though.

Edited by Sora

Too bad it's only for the Archie comics and not a game or else I would've been slightly interested.

Edited by sonfan1984

Stopped giving a damn about the comic's since issues 50-55.

Still don't give a damn about the comics. But I might just buy/read this one issue just to see how Archie will merge Sonic and Megaman in their story.

Edited by Mephiles550

Oh jeez, my heart nearly stopped.

heart-attack.jpg

Please change the topic title to indicate that this is a comic we are talking about, and not a game!

Anyway, I suppose this is good news! I have to wonder how they'll go about doing this. Not as epic as a video game crossover, but still nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am not a fan of the intentionally-misleading title.

Anyway, a natural idea after Archie required the rights to Megaman, but I'm probably not going to pick this up, mostly because there's no comic store conveniently close to me after Borders went kaput, and I have no interest in travelling to get this thing.

I thought you meant a game.

Please don't ever scare the hell out of me like that again Auto :'<

Here's a question that Azukara brought up while we were chatting...

...will it be traditional SEGA Sonic... or Archie Sonic?

Meaning... we talkin' Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy, or Sonic, Tails, Sally, Rotor, Bunnie, Antoine, Dulcy, 101 Knuckles Recolors, Rob-O The Hedge, and so on?

*wimpers*

Ignoring my nerd rage to correct Indigo in his numerous errors regarding Archie Sonic.

No, I'm sure it will just be a Mega Man and Sonic only thing and the supporting characters will probably be only a cameo anyway.

Definitely a misleading topic title, but exciting, nonetheless!

Of course we all knew it was going to happen eventually, but I didn't figure it would be announced less than 2 years into the Mega Man comic's lifespan.

Ignoring my nerd rage to correct Indigo in his numerous errors regarding Archie Sonic

Did I leave out a few, or were those guys killed off...? I haven't been following the series for a while now.

Did I leave out a few, or were those guys killed off...? I haven't been following the series for a while now.

Antione's in a coma, Dulcy hasn't been seen in a while, a lot of the echidna's were wiped out, and Rob O'Hedgie hasn't been seen much except for when Silver and him got into a hedgehog rumble with every hedgehog in Archie Comics.

Antione's in a coma, Dulcy hasn't been seen in a while, a lot of the echidna's were wiped out, and Rob O'Hedgie hasn't been seen much except for when Silver and him got into a hedgehog rumble with every hedgehog in Archie Comics.

Oh. ...my bad. I actually kind of remember the whole Antoine bit.

And now that I think about it, isn't Sally a robot now?

Edited by Indigo Rush

Oh. ...my bad. I actually kind of remember the whole Antoine bit.

And now that I think about it, isn't Sally a robot now?

I believe so.Comics? Sounds a lot more plausible than a game. Can't wait to see what they have in store.

Auto, I was just about to kick your keester with my left foot. But I saw that it's a Archie comic crossover, so i'll let it slide. Sounds cool though.

I half expected this to be another fake game announcement thread.

Sounds pretty cool still! happy.png

Need I say more?

Don't forget MVC and Kingdom hearts. Oh and that phoenix wright layton game. and the sega x namaco x capcom. Edited by Sora
  • Thumbs Up 2

(I was expected it could be anything but a video game before I read the description. xD)

The Blue Blur and The Blue Bomber... Okay, colour me (blue) interested, despite I'm not familiar with the Megaman franchise.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't see how the title is misleading, it's a crossover, isn't his fault everyone is assuming it's a game :P

I plan on picking these issues(?) up when they come out, been looking forward to something like this for awhile, game or not. Hope it's good