Awoo.

Sonic & Megaman: When Worlds Collide [Archie]

Autosaver

This better be worth my time and money cause It seems like a pretty lengthy plot. Hopefully they know what their doing. Still excited!

1341930533.jpg

Looks like Knuckles has the Blues...

• Thumbs Up 6

I wonder who amy and tails will be partnered with. I think we all know Bass will be paired up with Shadow.

Just a thought: How awesome would it be if the crossover introduced a Badnik/Robot Master hybrid?

• Thumbs Up 4

Peguinator will be revealed as the prototype for Chill Penguin.

:P

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder who amy and tails will be partnered with. I think we all know Bass will be paired up with Shadow.

Amy & Roll and Tails & Light most likely.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, how will the worlds collide exactly? Any Mega Man fans know of any portals to Sonic's world?

I actually don't see who else would work.

Yeah, as for Shadow & Bass, I'm not sure as Bass hasn't appeared yet.

Mega Man teleports around a lot, or we could just rely on the good old cosmic enterstate to make this crossover possible.

• Thumbs Up 3

I guess it depends on how they merge both worlds. If their just taking one megaman universe and not combining multiple, then Bass is a no go.

Theyre taking refrence from the comics which are based on the classic Mega Man games, WHICH Bass is in.

Theyre taking refrence from the comics which are based on the classic Mega Man games, WHICH Bass is in.

Guess it's been a while since i've looked into the megaman games then!:P So I guess it's still open that Shadow could be paired up with him then. Cause that seems like a great combination.

Hm, I doubt it'll ever get to that point, but if it does... I kinda hope that Zero and Silver will team up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, and in those comics, he hasn't appeared yet.

Yes, and in those comics, he hasn't appeared yet.

For this occasion I think it makes sense for them to add him now though. Just for this crossover.

I'm gonna guess that he's gonna appear in the comics before the crossover rolls around.

I can tell Spaz drew that Sonic, at minimum. He always seems to draw Sonic in that sort of leaning angular position nowadays.

Consider me intrigued, if just because 12 issues means they will have a lot of time to explore character interactions. Which hopefully will result in an episode focusing around Eggmand and Wily trying to out perform each other in a spectacular villain vs villain conflict.

Eggmobile vs Wily Capsule please?

Looks like the Megaman fans are equally excited about this crossover as we are. Perhaps a bridge between the two fandoms? I've always thought that the Megaman franchise was very similar to the Sonic one, and now seeing them together sounds like someone's been reading my mind a bit.

Hm, I doubt it'll ever get to that point, but if it does... I kinda hope that Zero and Silver will team up.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic