Awoo.

Our nostalgia tv glasses now.....ON!

KHCast

Anyone who has never watched Jungle Cubs really missed out on

Basically a younger Jungle Book cast hangs out conglomerates around Louie's Lair, trying to survive and sometimes forming a little rescue militia for team members and other animals in the forest.

I will agree I just saw a piece of it on Youtube. Had I known this when I was younger it would be in my favorite Disney cartoon list since Jungle Book is one of my all time favorite Disney movies.

Wheel of Morality, turn turn turn, tell us what lesson we should learn.

Beetlejuice_cartoon_screenshot.jpg

Best fucking cartoon ever. I used to watch this everyday after school. Even better then the movie. I wish it would be release on DVD.

• Thumbs Up 4

405px-Courage_the_Cowardly_Dog_logo.svg.png

Say hello to the giver of nightmares. Childhood edition!

[/url[/media]

Edited by Zero-Boom
  • Thumbs Up 5

I can't believe no one has put Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark!!

goosebumps.jpg

are-you-afraid-of-the-dark-free-shipping-cc70.jpg

I love seeing both shows when I was little, while some episodes were corny as hell there was some that were right down creepy. I especially saw them around Halloween happy.png

• Thumbs Up 2

DBZLogo.jpg

My childhood.

All of it.

That feel you get when you see Goku turn Super Saiyan for the first time, holy shit.

• Thumbs Up 4

My favorite childhood show:

ben_10_cool_psp_wallpaper.jpg

The original show was fantastic. I loved the concept of the Omnitrix a bit too much. Each episode was also written down to near-perfection. The ending was great too. I stayed a fan through the entire thing as a child, but when the original series ended and the Alien Force-Ultimate Alien shit took over, I just lost all interest. I was only 11 years old at the time (Roughly) and even I found that series to be too childish for my tastes. It was like a hold your hand version of the original show, dumbed down, worse character designs, worse voice actors, and a damn awful storyline. Everything was just awful. They completely ruined a perfectly good series that could have gone onto bigger things with that shit. Such a shame.... I truly believe the original Ben 10 character could have possibly become the next Spiderman with good care.

Edited by -L-

Digimon-Frontier-Episode-50-English-Dubbed.jpg

Now this was my childhood. The only thing that rivaled it was, you guessed it, pokemon.

Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02 had awesome fights, an awesome soundtrack, lovable characters (except Davis) hell I loved damn near everything about this show.

Tamers was cool, but it wasn't as good as the Adventure series. And Frontier just fucking murdered the franchise for me. Kids turning into digimon? Are you kidding me?! Well Digimon might not be as good as it used to be in my eyes, but I will always have fond memories of the first two seasons.

• Thumbs Up 2

Phos.

Those pictures are in the wrong order.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 6

tmnt_logo.gif

The Turtles were pretty much my childhood. I couldn't get enough of them. They were just so awesome. Cowabunga, dudes!

And while this isn't really a cartoon or sitcom, I wouldn't feel right not mentioning this...

ef78b439813544094886068caa115a99.jpg

God, the WWF(E). Remember when I said the Turtles were my childhood? Forget that. The WWE was (and still is) my favorite thing ever. The countless hours glued to the TV, watching guys beat the living hell out of each other, so great. And yes, I know, its fake. No need to tell me :P

tmnt_logo.gif

The Turtles were pretty much my childhood. I couldn't get enough of them. They were just so awesome. Cowabunga, dudes!

Man this show was like a fever dream.

But if you want to talk fever dreams, how about the Super Globe Trotters? Yeah, the globe trotters with super powers in a 60's era cartoon. The intro just does not do this show's fever dream like quality justice.

Phos.

Those pictures are in the wrong order.

Maybe your brain is in the wrong order.

Thank goodness I posted that long list in the "Running in the 90s" thread. Otherwise I would have to type this up all over again. I'll include my more recent nostalgic things, but later.

Dexter's Lab

2 Stupid Dogs/Secret Squirrel

Cow and Chicken/I Am Weasel

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Powerpuff Girls

Johnny Bravo

Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Looney Tunes

Tom and Jerry

Scooby-Doo

The Smurfs

Superman: TAS

Batman: TAS

Animaniacs

Pinky and the Brain

Taz-Mania

Batman Beyond

Tom and Jerry Kids

Captain Planet

SWAT Kats

Rugrats

Ren and Stimpy

Aaaah! Real Monsters

All That

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Kenan and Kel

The Angry Beavers

Rocket Power

The Wild Thornberrys

Wheel Of Fortune (not sure, I think it was the 1994 edition)

Family Matters.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Power Rangers

DBZLogo.jpg

My childhood.

All of it.

That feel you get when you see Goku turn Super Saiyan for the first time, holy shit.

Oh God yes! This absolutely ruled my childhood, I still go back and watch some of the episodes and movies to this very day.

• Thumbs Up 4

Man, this was my childhood right here man. I loved this. My favorite sitcom of all time.

• Thumbs Up 9

Kenan%26Kel_Logo.jpg

Most definitely my favorite Nick show of all time. There hasn't been another Nick show that I've watched that has come close to surpassing this one. Even today, this show doesn't hesitate to make me laugh my ass off. Kenan and Kel had the best chemistry when it came to TV co-stars. The way they interacted with each other was just perfect. Not only that, but the two were hilarious on their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZSPgMGNFl8

Speaking of Kenan & Kel, I love Good Burger.

Even though Good Burger was a movie, it started off as a skit on All That, so it still counts!

Continuing with Nick...

nickelodeon_guts.e2t1koraqobawwskk88k4oc0c.6fglr3z5nhrc848k0c4cg8gs0.th.jpeg

Out of all the Nick game shows, this one was my favorite. I loved te crazy extreme sports they had on the show. This show was one of the reasons why I hated being born in '94, because I always wanted to go on that show, but alas, I was only 2 when the show ended...

The best thing I remember on this show:

vlcsnap-2386780.png

The Aggro Crag. A big 28 (or 30) foot tall metal mountain full of hazards. A true test of tenacity for the kids. I always wanted to climb that thing...

Also, here's a fun-fact: The referee for this show (Moira Quirk a.k.a. Mo') was the voice of Brit Krust (the black Krust cousin) from My Life as a Teenage Robot.

Edited by Dr. Soos
  • Thumbs Up 4

Believe it or not, my main Childhood show was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. xD I would watch it with my parents when BBC2 put it on edited down in the evening.

I also watched Pokemon, Sonic X, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Hi Hi! Puffy Ami Yumi! and Teen Titans. smile.png

Edited by The Hoenn Kid

I liked most of the Cartoon Network shows from the 90's and early 2000's, even Cow and Chicken and Sheep in the Big City (SO underrated!) just because of their wackiness. My favourites though were the Powerpuff Girls and Courage the Cowardly Dog. X3

Anyway, does anyone remember/know this one?

jimandjanezv2.jpg

It's called The Legends of Treasure Island and it's basically a retold version of Treasure Island with all the characters played by animals. From what I can remember, it was actually a pretty good cartoon and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

I watched a bit when I was younger and I thoroughly enjoyed it thanks to its different art style and weird plot XD

250px-Cybersix.jpg

It's called Cybersix and it's about a woman who poses as a male teacher during the day and at night she is a heroine of sorts and fights these cybernetic humanoids for this weird liquid. I forget the whole plot but it consist of a little boy is reminds me a little bit of Hilter XD I've recently been watching it on Youtube trying to catch up with it