Awoo.

Our nostalgia tv glasses now.....ON!

KHCast

Crap, I totally forgot about Thomas the Tank Engine! I had so many of the little metal steam engine toys of the show's characters.

My Dad used to be a trainspotter when he was a kid, so we used to go to lots of railway museums.

And also to many days out to Bressingham (another steam train museum and gardens). Except Bressingham had the 'real life' Thomas trains!

0.jpg

I even had my photo taken with the Fat Controller xD

Sorry, going off track now (no pun intended). I was having a trip down memory lane! 

Awwwwwwwwwwww ReBoot!! ReBoot was awesome.. or at least I remember it being awesome. I think if I watched the first series now it would seem really corny. I seem to recall that CiTV actually cancelled the airing of the entire last series because they felt it was too "dark" for kids. (These are the same guys that aired Knightmare, a show that actually gave me nightmares! biggrin.png Massive talking wall..ugh! D:) They stopped at the part where they met the Surfer dude and the binome with Rrrrrrrrrrobotnik's voice, I think. I caught the rest of it a few years ago, and was kinda impressed by Megabyte's second form.

Also, Tony Jay!

Pretty much this exactly (even down to the talking wall...no like). And yeah, I think early reboot has probably aged pretty poorly, but the later series were amazing, when Enzo grew up it got a lot darker.

I still remember the firewall special where Bob died....it was amazing, I was in shock when I watched it. I couldn't believe something so dark was happening in such a light series.

... ahh the list goes on; one of the shows which stuck out for me was a Belgian (I think!) 3D animated series:

Holy crap on a stick, I remember this! I never bothered to learn what it was called - I wasn't even particularly a fan - I just remember it being on T.V. not long after Toy Story was released in cinemas and I was amazed that  T.V. now had full CGI cartoons. It blew my mind. Belgian, you say? How about that.

My favourites were always things like Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes and Screwball Squirrel. I was a big fan of slapstick, it would seem.

Isn't this topic pretty much the same thing as this one?

Quite so. Next time, send a report our way so we can do something about it too. xP

Well this isn't actually THAT old yet, but people overlook it way to often. I LOVED this shit when it was out:

strike01_ClassOf3000-3-NoBG.jpg

CLASS OF 3000

This show had a zany artstyle and was really cool. It had character oriented songs every episode, which were actually pretty good. Each character had their own music style, like the campy kid having jazz as his preferred style. The plots really reminded me of some kinda mix of the Magical School Bus and Ed, Edd, n Eddy. I have no idea why this series ended and why no one remembers this gem >:u 

• Thumbs Up 2

I was firmly a mid-90s kid. Since I didn't have access to many of these shows until later, most of my memories are derived from BBC and CITV shows from that age. See how many you regcognise, if any;

600full-funnybones-screenshot.jpg

BBC_Spider.jpg

3398937126.jpg

Pingu.png

cbbc_prime_promo99.jpg

Brum.jpg

bodgerandbadger_1_396x222.jpg

Shiny_show_puppets.jpg

30306.jpg

elnombreonrope1.jpg

And this is a tiny fraction of it all. I do know the usual suspects for nostalgia, but these will always have a close place in my heart.

Late quote, but holy shit, aside from the second-to-last one, I know every single one of those.

Anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyapbZZ10o

I don't know why, but the title theme sticks out to me.