Awoo.

The Sonic Mindblow and Conspiracy Thread

Indigo Rush

I was pretty mindblown when i saw NiGHTS cameo in Radical highway. I loved NiGHTS so I just stood there for a few seconds gazing.

Edited by Sora

Oh well, in a series where a fox can have 2 tails, I guess a bee can have 4 limbs and a button nose.

'If Tails was born that way (with two tails) then he is probably a very young kitsune as, in Japanese mythology, kitsune grow more tails as they get older (up to 9). This would also explain the references to Tails 'hidden power' as referenced in the Archie comics.'

You see, a perfectly good reason for a fox to have more than one tail.

Edited by MilesKnightwing

Even better, in the cgi cutscene after the Egg Dragoon fight in Unleashed, Eggman said he'll build a prototype 2. And sure enough he kept his word when Generations came around.

Switching cockpits around was one of two signs that Eggman actually rebuilt it. That never happened in the original fight!

Second is in this cutscene here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xenkKj6p5fk

"I was supposed to beat you this time!"

Think about it nice and carefully. Wouldn't Eggman have normally been outraged that his Prototype-1 was destroyed, then declare he'd build a second one? Shouldn't he be boasting about the fact that Dark Gaia was already whole? Oh no he didn't, he just sat there defeated. But the whole world was already at his feet in Unleashed at that time... unless, by "this time", this wasn't his first time with the Egg Dragoon?

This was not only Sonic's second fight against the Dragoon, but that was Eggman's second time piloting it! Eggman was not only aware of Sonic time-jumping: he didn't even react to seeing Tails, Classic Sonic, and Classic Tails!

At that point, the game was already foreshadowing that Eggman was the one behind everything again, not just some Monster of the Week like attempts prior!

• Thumbs Up 6

Switching cockpits around was one of two signs that Eggman actually rebuilt it. That never happened in the original fight!

Second is in this cutscene here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xenkKj6p5fk

"I was supposed to beat you this time!"

Think about it nice and carefully. Wouldn't Eggman have normally been outraged that his Prototype-1 was destroyed, then declare he'd build a second one? Shouldn't he be boasting about the fact that Dark Gaia was already whole? Oh no he didn't, he just sat there defeated. But the whole world was already at his feet in Unleashed at that time... unless, by "this time", this wasn't his first time with the Egg Dragoon?

This was not only Sonic's second fight against the Dragoon, but that was Eggman's second time piloting it! Eggman was not only aware of Sonic time-jumping: he didn't even react to seeing Tails, Classic Sonic, and Classic Tails!

At that point, the game was already foreshadowing that Eggman was the one behind everything again, not just some Monster of the Week like attempts prior!

So to Sonic, this was the unleashed Eggman? I mean Sonic seemed to assume from the scene.
  • Thumbs Up 1

So to Sonic, this was the unleashed Eggman? I mean Sonic seemed to assume from the scene.

I like to interpret from the pre-Time Eater fight cutscene that Sonic sorta had a hunch, especially when the two Eggmen showed themselves: all he did was shrug with an either "Should've known..." or "I had a feeling..." expression.

• Thumbs Up 1

What if...South Island, Westside Island, the territory where Station Square/Mystic Ruins is, Wild Canyon/Pumpkin Hillm and Angel Island used to be part of the same continent that was broken up when Perfect Chaos went on a rampage the first time.

Remember Tikal mentions that he destroyed the world once, Westside island shares the same legend as the Echidna legend, and places like Wild Canyon have Echidna hieroglyphs!

Edited by TheBlueWind
  • Thumbs Up 3

Tails has two tails!

omg mindf*ck

Not as much of a mindfuck as when you get to the point that he can rotate them together continuously....that......that doesn't even.......how does he......

what?

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 9

Not as much of a mindfuck as when you get to the point that he can rotate them together continuously....that......that doesn't even.......how does he......

what?

Or that he can spin in a ball while his tails stay out in the same place!

are you guys saying the boss fights in sonic generation were remade not replayed?

Edited by jordine

Ow, TAKE THIS: (pretty obvious tho, I think many of you already know it, whatves!)

Cont...

HOW 'BOUT THIS?

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 2

Okay, back on the "I'll play with you some other time!" subject (To a degree), Since Classic Sonic went on an adventure with his future self, why didn't Modern Sonic know what to expect (For the most part)? Because he was once (somehow) Classic Sonic, not to mention the fact that he faced these bosses before.

Of course, there is the explanation that this is the first time in the cycle that this has happened. Wait, in the cycle? Yessiree, if Classic lived his life and eventually became Modern, then the Classic self that he met, would also become Modern, and so on. So yeah, this adventure will keep happening, and happening, and happening, and happening, and happening...

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay, back on the "I'll play with you some other time!" subject (To a degree), Since Classic Sonic went on an adventure with his future self, why didn't Modern Sonic know what to expect (For the most part)? Because he was once (somehow) Classic Sonic, not to mention the fact that he faced these bosses before.

Of course, there is the explanation that this is the first time in the cycle that this has happened. Wait, in the cycle? Yessiree, if Classic lived his life and eventually became Modern, then the Classic self that he met, would also become Modern, and so on. So yeah, this adventure will keep happening, and happening, and happening, and happening, and happening...

THE FRANCHISE IS DOOMED! So the next game might be... Sonic Re-Generations?

THE FRANCHISE IS DOOMED! So the next game might be... Sonic Re-Generations?

And the next game after that will be Sonic Re-Re-Generations!

One thing that i noticed that was kind of funny: In Sonic 06 the story focused a lot on time travel, with a few segments in the past, present, and future. With that taken into account, look at the 3 main characters, Sonic from the present, Shadow from 50 years in the past, and Silver from 200 years in the future. Plus it kinda goes along with the theory of how the three superhogs attacked Solaris 3 different points in time in order to defeat him.

Another interesting thing I noticed in the riders games, is that if you look at both the Gigan Rocks/Device and Magma Rift areas in Zero Gravity and Free Riders respectively, you'll be able to notice a few statues depicting some sort of Babylonian from the looks of it. Obviously if he has so many statues he must be some sort of great warrior or even some sort of Babylonian god. It seems like Sonic Team may be hinting at something or it's just there just cuz

Something related to Sonic X. Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun can eat, yet they're robots. I know Eggman's tech is amazing and all but wow! O_O

>Michael Jackson supposedly helped out on Sonic music in the Genesis days.

>In the present, Cash Cash is helping out with Sonic game music.

>They then go on to make an MJ tribute song.

Tinfoil hat tiem?

Tinfoil hat tiem.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 4

Pretty innocent looking trailer right? Doesn't it seem hilarious that this Really pretty much summarized Green hill zone Modern in a nutshell? Literally not a whole lot of differences between this and the level itself.:P

Modern Sonic is actually not Sonic The Hedgehog. He is the evil and diabolical Roger The Porcupine. After the release of Sonic Jam, in mid-1997, Roger had kidnapped Sonic The Hedgehog, and left locked him in a mountain. After SEGA had started coming up with ideas for the first 3D Sonic game (Sonic Adventure), Roger came to them, and said that he was Sonic, and he "grew up". SEGA fell for it, and so to this day, Roger continues to masquerade as the "Modern Sonic".

(p.s. Sonic was let out in 2011 for Generations, then locked back in.)

Here is a picture depicting what happened:

why_modern_sonic_isn__t_sonic__by_doctorfelix-d57wo8d.png

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 1

Then why does your sig say throughout the years Sonic the hedgehog? and have the Sonic after 97?

This calls for an emergency Sonic the Hedgehog Fridge Logic Thread!

>amirite guise?

>please?

>Michael Jackson supposedly helped out on Sonic music in the Genesis days.

>In the present, Cash Cash is helping out with Sonic game music.

>They then go on to make an MJ tribute song.

Tinfoil hat tiem?

I think Michael Jackson was supposed to contribute to the muisc in Sonic 3&K but for some reason he pulled out. Apparently a lot of the (excellent) music in that game was still based on MJ style music.

I don't believe MJ was involved with Sonic CD, but I could have swarn that it's MJ doing the voice when Sonic says 'I'm outta hear' when you have stood still for 3 minutes and not moved. What do you think?

Really sounds like MJ. Conspiracy...

Edited by MilesKnightwing