Awoo.

The Sonic Mindblow and Conspiracy Thread

Indigo Rush

Something related to Sonic X. Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun can eat, yet they're robots. I know Eggman's tech is amazing and all but wow! O_O

Really? Bokkun's a robot? He certainly doesn't look like one, I always thought he was some sort of imp/gremlin minion of Eggman.

Really? Bokkun's a robot? He certainly doesn't look like one, I always thought he was some sort of imp/gremlin minion of Eggman.
shallow2playerscreen.jpg

This is a robot, but you wouldn't know it if not for the game basically shoving it in your face. I reckon it's not too much of a stretch to suggest Eggman's capable of making more organic types of minions, or at least robots flexible and convincing enough to pass as one. Y'know, even if it's not necessarily his cup of tea.

I have a theory that Big is actually a lemur and not a cat.

Big_the_Cat_Channel.gif

ring-tailed-lemur.jpg

Cats hate water. Lemurs can actually swim pretty good.

Cats are smart mother fuckers. Lemurs are pretty simple minded.

The only thing that I can think of that conflicts with this theory is that lemurs are really hyper, and move around a lot, where as cats are fairly lazy.

Edited by Solkia-kun
  • Thumbs Up 4

Okay, back on the "I'll play with you some other time!" subject (To a degree), Since Classic Sonic went on an adventure with his future self, why didn't Modern Sonic know what to expect (For the most part)? Because he was once (somehow) Classic Sonic, not to mention the fact that he faced these bosses before.

Of course, there is the explanation that this is the first time in the cycle that this has happened. Wait, in the cycle? Yessiree, if Classic lived his life and eventually became Modern, then the Classic self that he met, would also become Modern, and so on. So yeah, this adventure will keep happening, and happening, and happening, and happening, and happening...

Generations didn't involve time travelling ala '06, it was more like the Time Eater plucked out various points from one timeline and stuck them altogether in another dimension, the White Space. So after the timeline was fixed at the end of the game and everything was put back in place, it should only be something that the characters from the present (Modern) day will remember happening, as the Classics haven't experienced it yet.

• Thumbs Up 3

-Chaos appeared thousands of years ago.

-Aliens set up ruins on earth thousands of years ago.

-Chao absorb traits.

-Chaos looks like a Black arm.

-Black doom invented Chao gardening.

• Thumbs Up 4

There's that one which was popular at the release of Generations where the Giant Chopper who chases you in Green Hill Zone bided its time and struck back at you in Seaside Hill much stronger and deadlier than before.

But that's the only one I know (that isn't meta).

I have a theory that Big is actually a lemur and not a cat.

Big_the_Cat_Channel.gif

ring-tailed-lemur.jpg

Cats hate water. Lemurs can actually swim pretty good.

Cats are smart mother fuckers. Lemurs are pretty simple minded.

Hedgehogs are quite slow and timid and can naturally paddle in water fairly well.

(But I do see the Big/Lemur resemblance physically lol).

• Thumbs Up 1

Knowing that they could not actually contain Sonic the Hedgehog or Shadow the Hedgehog, G.U.N. antagonized Sonic by claiming Shadow was him, entirely so Sonic would get pissed off at Shadow and kill him. When they finally did send catch him, they placed him in Gerald Robotnnik's cell, hoping he'd be interested in it long enough for a negotiator to come down and explain the situation to him. But then Tails broke Sonic out. So then, using tactically placed robots and machines used to steer and stall Sonic to get to the places they wanted them to go, G.U.N. played the role of a mastermind throughout the story of SA2 by prodding Sonic and his friends in the way they wanted them to go.

• Thumbs Up 1

The SEGA Dreamcast appears in Sonic Unleashed. Twice.

Unleashed = SA3 officially confirmed.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 5

The SEGA Dreamcast appears in Sonic Unleashed. Twice.

h

Unleashed = SA3 officially confirmed.

Holy shit...I knew about the one in the opening cutscene, but I never knew about the 2nd one.

What is Eggman even playing that Dreamcast on? Is there something he can hook it up to in his Egg-O-Matic, or does he keep it wherever he travels because he's a die hard Dreamcast fan?

Pretty interesting thread...I'm actually waiting for the announcement of S4: epIII to see if the theory I had that Espio had chances of appearing in the Sonic 4 saga wasn't so farfetched

Pretty interesting thread...I'm actually waiting for the announcement of S4: epIII to see if the theory I had that Espio had chances of appearing in the Sonic 4 saga wasn't so farfetched

Erm, I think it is, yeah. Aside from the fact that episode 3 might not happen, why would they have Espio, someone for all intents and purposes has been removed from the classic era, when the game would probably be trying to focus on Knuckles?

Knowing that they could not actually contain Sonic the Hedgehog or Shadow the Hedgehog, G.U.N. antagonized Sonic by claiming Shadow was him, entirely so Sonic would get pissed off at Shadow and kill him. When they finally did send catch him, they placed him in Gerald Robotnnik's cell, hoping he'd be interested in it long enough for a negotiator to come down and explain the situation to him. But then Tails broke Sonic out. So then, using tactically placed robots and machines used to steer and stall Sonic to get to the places they wanted them to go, G.U.N. played the role of a mastermind throughout the story of SA2 by prodding Sonic and his friends in the way they wanted them to go.

This explains everything. Because there's no way in hell people can be that stupid and think Shadow = Sonic. (trying to figure out how to fit Amy into all this 'just acted like they were dumb thing...)

Eggman must have been a Dreamcast manufacturer or had a hand in it's development in reality if he made the modifed E-105 Zeta with several of them, and carries them around for nostalgia's sake. He must have probably wanted it to be named the 'Eggcast', but because of company disputes he had to settle with the name the other members came up with.

• Thumbs Up 1

Erm, I think it is, yeah. Aside from the fact that episode 3 might not happen, why would they have Espio, someone for all intents and purposes has been removed from the classic era, when the game would probably be trying to focus on Knuckles?

I only say because he's missing of the Reject List Countdown along Tails, Knuckles and Metal Sonic :P

I only say because he's missing of the Reject List Countdown along Tails, Knuckles and Metal Sonic tongue.png

So were the likes of Cream, Rouge and Marine. That image was too small to list everyone not involved, and it would have taken too long to get to the ultimate point of it all.

Amy's actually in love with Sonic fame and not his personality.

I'd argue that she just loves her mental depiction of what Sonic is, i.e., a Knightly character who moves like the wind, and is too starstruck to realize that she elevates him to a near god like pedestal. Though to be fair, Sonic does tend to exacerbate it by constantly saving her and generally not being forward enough with her to tell her that she doesn't really know him.

I'd argue that she just loves her mental depiction of what Sonic is, i.e., a Knightly character who moves like the wind, and is too starstruck to realize that she elevates him to a near god like pedestal. Though to be fair, Sonic does tend to exacerbate it by constantly saving her and generally not being forward enough with her to tell her that she doesn't really know him.

To be fair, Sonic is essentially the messiah in the series.

Sonic and Shadow are a gay couple in the future and had a son named Silver. Rouge is Silver's surrogate mother.

Sonic and Shadow are a gay couple in the future and had a son named Silver. Rouge is Silver's surrogate mother.

I LOST MY SHIT.