Awoo.

ARTWORK: Iggy draws Sanics?

Crackerss

Oh hey thanks a lot!

I'm always super nervous about posting forum topics, so that makes me happy!

I'm not exactly a fan of Sonic with a neck (although the style it's done in is pretty good), but that Antonie and Perfect Chaos artwork are great. I LOVE how you made Antonie seem like a villain, and I'm getting some Crash Bandicoot vibes from it, as I'd see him sitting very well next to Pinstripe and Dingodile. Nice work.

Edited by Mr. Awesomest

Neck? Well that certainly wasn't on purpose, lol. Think I overshaded it a bit!

Oh, and the Antoine was an art trade with Kapieren on DA! They're a big fan of him. And thanks!

Edited by Iggy

the question is... do you do commissions in dat perfect chaos style? B3

That picture of Pefect Chaos has probably got to be one of the BEST pieces of Sonic fanart I have ever seen. I've seen your other stuff on deviantART, keep up the good work! 8D

Edited by Felix

Rad job Iggy

Your art style is unique, and it definitely keeps me coming back for more.

Keep it up!

We must see Bingo next

Edited by Colasaurus Rex

That picture of Pefect Chaos has probably got to be one of the BEST pieces of Sonic fanart I have ever seen. I've seen your other stuff on deviantART, keep up the good work! 8D

WOAAAAAAAAH HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS don't give me too much credit here! But thankyou!

That Perfect Chaos picture's incredible! How long did it take you, if you don't mind me asking? happy.png

I'd have to guess around 4-6 hours? It was done over the span of two days, so I'm not really sure. And thank you!

Oh, and also, I was working on a sort of "personal re-design" of the Biolizard. Not really sure why.

finalhazard3.png

Edited by Iggy
  • Thumbs Up 3

That artwork is awesome, dude! Much better than what I can do ^^' Keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

That artwork is awesome, dude! Much better than what I can do ^^' Keep up the good work!

errr, Iggy is a girl: :V

Liking the style on the Tails and Sonic.

Psycho Twan's good too. Guess he got tired of Sally preferring Sonic and snapped.

...Perfect Chaos... dear god. Miss, you are made of concentrated win. You may want to contact the hospital to prevent poisoning.

you didn't answer my question D: commissions? or art trades or something? 8D

Oh right sorry, I meant to!

Atm I'm not doing any of that, but I guess on here people can try and suggest things? No promises tho

i want to shamelessly plug my character here...

Metal Sonic! Darkspine Sonic! Excalibur Sonic!

If we're going for awesome alternate Sonics, might I suggest the one and only Supes?

Psycho hedgehog is best hedgehog. Plus I can only assume that is what is making Robotnik there having a panic attack. Nothing like Super Sonic... and definitely nothing like StC Super Sonic, to make your day bad.

All I could get myself to do atm, woke up with an awful sore throat 8(supes.png

Edited by Iggy
  • Thumbs Up 4