Sign in to follow this  
Crackerss

ARTWORK: Iggy draws Sanics?

I'm not exactly a fan of Sonic with a neck (although the style it's done in is pretty good), but that Antonie and Perfect Chaos artwork are great. I LOVE how you made Antonie seem like a villain, and I'm getting some Crash Bandicoot vibes from it, as I'd see him sitting very well next to Pinstripe and Dingodile. Nice work.

Edited by Mr. Awesomest

Neck? Well that certainly wasn't on purpose, lol. Think I overshaded it a bit!

Oh, and the Antoine was an art trade with Kapieren on DA! They're a big fan of him. And thanks!

Edited by Iggy

That picture of Pefect Chaos has probably got to be one of the BEST pieces of Sonic fanart I have ever seen. I've seen your other stuff on deviantART, keep up the good work! 8D

Edited by Felix

That picture of Pefect Chaos has probably got to be one of the BEST pieces of Sonic fanart I have ever seen. I've seen your other stuff on deviantART, keep up the good work! 8D

WOAAAAAAAAH HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS don't give me too much credit here! But thankyou!

That Perfect Chaos picture's incredible! How long did it take you, if you don't mind me asking? happy.png

I'd have to guess around 4-6 hours? It was done over the span of two days, so I'm not really sure. And thank you!

Oh, and also, I was working on a sort of "personal re-design" of the Biolizard. Not really sure why.

finalhazard3.png

Edited by Iggy

If we're going for awesome alternate Sonics, might I suggest the one and only Supes?

Psycho hedgehog is best hedgehog. Plus I can only assume that is what is making Robotnik there having a panic attack. Nothing like Super Sonic... and definitely nothing like StC Super Sonic, to make your day bad.