Awoo.

Which Sonic character(s) do you want in Super Smash Bros. 4?

Jack / Joker

I didn't mean the quality of the work itself (though the voice samples leave a lot to be desired), but that all his stuff is way too effective, though it really seems a bit inevitable basing it off his Sonic Battle abilities.

Haha fair enough. I often conflate the two anyway. If a Brawl mod of mine is imbalanced, I regard it as not as overall since the balance is part of the overall design.

Fang the Sniper, even though it's very unlikely. His special moves could be like this...

Standard Special Move

Whips out a shotgun which can be charged for greater damage.

Side Special Move

Uses his popgun and fires rapid shots( kinda of like

).

Up Special Move

Pulls out a flamethrower which blasts him upwards( can also damage foes).

Down Special Move

He fires his popgun up manically like in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PWHtizutY.

Final Smash

Not sure for this, but my two options are he uses the

Marvelous Queen and starts running over foes or he snipes the foes with a target on the screen ( like Snake's final smash).

Fang the Sniper, even though it's very unlikely. His special moves could be like this...

Standard Special Move

Whips out a shotgun which can be charged for greater damage.

Side Special Move

Uses his popgun and fires rapid shots( kinda of like

).

Up Special Move

Pulls out a flamethrower which blasts him upwards( can also damage foes).

Down Special Move

He fires his popgun up manically like in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PWHtizutY.

Final Smash

Not sure for this, but my two options are he uses the

Marvelous Queen and starts running over foes or he snipes the foes with a target on the screen ( like Snake's final smash).

Unlikely is an understatement. More like "below zero likelihood". Seriously, Sega and Sonic Team don't even put him in their own games anymore save for that one tiny cameo in Generations' City Escape stages.

Unlikely is an understatement. More like "below zero likelihood". Seriously, Sega and Sonic Team don't even put him in their own games anymore save for that one tiny cameo in Generations' City Escape stages.

That's because he's too badass.

Sonic. As much as I would like to see others, it seems to be best to leave it to Sonic. I'm good with only Sonic.

Shadow is second to Sonic in polls. That's all there is to it. Big as his hatedom is, he has a strong fandom as well. It's not a coincidence Sega wanted to give him his own game.

I feel obligated to inform you that, although Shadow has always been a massive popular character even to this day bar his marmite status, that poll is well over ten years old and said popularity has waned just as much as the other characters, nevermind the franchise itself. So the poll's value has pretty much diminished.

Not that you don't have a point on everything else, but I think it's ineffective to be using a dated poll as anything other han a discussion about the past. And considering how much his game wrecked his popularity, it gets even weaker.

Just some food for thought.

I feel obligated to inform you that, although Shadow has always been a massive popular character even to this day bar his marmite status, that poll is well over ten years old and said popularity has waned just as much as the other characters, nevermind the franchise itself. So the poll's value has pretty much diminished.

Not that you don't have a point on everything else, but I think it's ineffective to be using a dated poll as anything other han a discussion about the past. And considering how much his game wrecked his popularity, it gets even weaker.

Just some food for thought.

Why don't you check out the Sonic Wikia character poll? There were 128 characters for the top spot. The final fight was Sonic vs. Shadow. There were 2,880 votes in that contest, and Sonic came out on top with only 10 votes. Tails got the bronze, and Knuckles came in at number 4. The poll allowed anyone to cast their vote one time, and there were blocks to keep anyone from casting their vote again.

Shadow is still very popular, it's just that people who don't like him cry about him all the time. And the crying usually holds little to no ground beyond the fact that they don't like him.

You're using a source from a wikia that's subjected to the most bullshit edits known to man.

• Thumbs Up 1

You're using a source from a wikia that's subjected to the most bullshit edits known to man.

What edits? I'm talking about votes.

Sure, the Sonic Wikia has more than its fair share of bullshit edits, but there are plenty more people than that on the Wikia ready and willing to fix the average Sonic fanboy crap almost whenever it comes up. That's the blessing of the Sonic Wikia: It's lets actual fans post what they want about their favorite Sonic stuff, and the crap doesn't stay for very long.

If you want to blame someone for putting in what you don't want, blame this divided fanbase. Then fix it.

What edits? I'm talking about votes.

Sure, the Sonic Wikia has more than its fair share of bullshit edits, but there are plenty more people than that on the Wikia ready and willing to fix the average Sonic fanboy crap almost whenever it comes up. That's the blessing of the Sonic Wikia: It's lets actual fans post what they want about their favorite Sonic stuff, and the crap doesn't stay for very long.

If you want to blame someone for putting in what you don't want, blame this divided fanbase. Then fix it.

But that's not the point, Sonic wikia like you said has it's fair share of bullshit, plus I don't think it's clear cut evidence that Shadow is still the same juggernaut as he used to be, especially since he still has more than a lukewarm reaction from everywhere else.

I know that as popular as Shadow is, there are many people who don't like him. We'll see how Sega handles the re-release of Sonic Adventure 2. If they do it right, then I think many Shadow haters will back off.

And I have to admit that the poll at Sonic WIkia alone isn't enough to prove anything. I think he's still a juggernaut in the series, but to each is own.

I want that plastic dude from outside the burger bar in Station Square. His B attack is to instill a desire for a grilled beef pattie in the player.

Why don't you check out the Sonic Wikia character poll? There were 128 characters for the top spot. The final fight was Sonic vs. Shadow. There were 2,880 votes in that contest, and Sonic came out on top with only 10 votes. Tails got the bronze, and Knuckles came in at number 4. The poll allowed anyone to cast their vote one time, and there were blocks to keep anyone from casting their vote again.

Shadow is still very popular, it's just that people who don't like him cry about him all the time. And the crying usually holds little to no ground beyond the fact that they don't like him.

Ya know, IIRC, the post you're quoting was made by a Shadow fan.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ya know, IIRC, the post you're quoting was made by a Shadow fan.

Always have been, and probably always will. B)

Somebody give this person a medal!

I was extremely disappointed by the lack of response to Miku's post.

In all seriousness, I'd really like City Escape to be Sonic's stage this time around, as it kind of embodies what Sonic's become since he went 3D (instead of just derping Green Hill all over the damn place). Plus, then G.U.N. Truckington could actually be in the game.