Awoo.

Best and Worst Pokemanz!

Gabz Girl

The best pokemon is Turtwig obviously. <3

Second place is a tie between Simisear and Zoroark.

The worst is Geodude.

Fucking Geodude.

• Thumbs Up 1

Likes? So many....

Lucario, Zoroark, Gallade, Milotic, Starmie, and Flygon are just SOME of my favs.

Hates? Not much....

Maractus, Unfezantt, Emboar are a few I can pick off.

But I have a whole new respect for Magikarp after seeing Vizard's post I can tell you that much, XP

I don't know whether I just hate Garbodor or hate it so much that I kind of like it but, that's all I can say for now.

Best: Gallade, Mewtwo

Worst: Gen V

Personally I think Gen 5 has some of the best designs in the series. Each Gen had their handful of great and poor designs (as my bigass post last page demonstrates).

But then Gen 5 also has Reshiram.....

Fuck Reshiram...

Edited by SiLeNt PyRrH0n
  • Thumbs Up 1

495.gif496.gif497.gif

I just love this entire line of Grass-types. They're really good with the Contrary ability, which sadly, CAN'T BE OBTAINED IN GAME.

There's a reason why I take advantage of the House of Smugleaf. ;D

• Thumbs Up 2

I actually forgot one more Pokemon that I adore! This beauty, right here!

lugia.gif

Not only is it beautiful AND badass looking at the same time, but it can do something that Ho Oh *yawn* cannot do! Even though it's a psychic/flying type, it can live in and underwater! So it's like a sea monster bird! Best. Legendary. EVER.

• Thumbs Up 1

dodutraumwelt.png

This Pokemon (and his evolution) is the coolest thing ever. You know why?

CAUSE IT'S ABLE TO FUCKING FLY EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO WINGS. AT ALL.

That's badass. And simply adorable. I love it.

Edited by Thigolf
  • Thumbs Up 3

My least favorite pokemon is a Fire/Fighting Starter that never changes between generations. Ugh.

Gallade is my favourite Pokemon ever, Fighting is a great type, and he has blades on his arms, and awesome moves to learn. Such variety and grace. His design is simple but great. Also he uses physical psychic type attacks, that's crazy awesome, creating psychic blades (much like a certain Hedgehog of the Silver variety) from his arm blades (yo dawg) and stuff.

Other great ones are Umbreon, Lugia, Samurott (best starter ever made ever?), Lilligant, Yanmega, Machamp, Victreebel, Cacturne, Exeggutor, Torterra, Lucario, Glaceon... there's a lot to love.

I don't really have a least favourite tbh. Certain wild Pokemon piss me off, but in terms of design, not much really offends me tbh, there's so much other shit it's easier to forget the crap.

Also I swear loads of cool Pokemon have relatively decent Special Defense compared to the rest of their stats (one of the higher values or something) for some reason.

Edited by Semi-colon e

I don't really have a least favourite tbh. Certain wild Pokemon piss me off, but in terms of design, not much really offends me tbh, there's so much other shit it's easier to forget the crap.

FUCK YOU GUYS.

ik3Rp.png

Hypnosis > Leech Seed > Wood Hammer

All day, every day.

"Oh look! This kid has an useless Exeggutor instead of an awesome Venusaur!" ~ Carlos

"What a wimp!" ~ Mario

*after some minutes*

"Holy shit! Stop it! That is cheating!"

"You can't do that! Holy shit!"

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 6

Best Pokemon Ever:

cryogonal.jpg

DEMONIC. CARNIVOROUS. SNOWFLAKE. MOTHERFUCKER.

This thing is the rarest Pokemon in Black and White for a DAMN good reason. :V

Worst Pokemon....

Remember this guy?

457Lumineon.png

Yeah, me neither.

• Thumbs Up 1

Best Poke'mon ever is Lillipup. It's a friggin' yorkshire terrier. I want ten. I mean I mean I mean, look at this precious little thingjguihgiudshgr.

506.png

Also, Tyranitar is best Poke'mon as well. I always had one on my team at some point usually.

tyranitar.jpg

Worst Poke'mon for me would beeee.

>Voltorb/Electrode

>Grimer/Muk

>Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone

>Nosepass/Probopass

>Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe

>Trubbish/Garbodor (Though I actually like these designs over Grimer and Muk)

>Klink and that evolution line

>And there's really a lot more. Just throwing a short list here.

Edited by Bria
  • Thumbs Up 3

Worst Pokemon....

Remember this guy?

457Lumineon.png

Yeah, me neither.

That's a pokemon? Which gen did it come from? Because this is the 1st time I've ever seen one.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's a pokemon? Which gen did it come from? Because this is the 1st time I've ever seen one.

Gen 4, it's called Lumine or something.

It's comepletely useless.

EDIT: Lumineon is it's name.

Edited by Solkia-kun

Most of the samey-looking, blunt "fish" pokemon, and generic flower things totally go out of my memory. Sunflora, Goldeen, Luvdisc, Whimsicott, etc. They just seem so bland and fade in the crowd when there could be more original things like Smeargle, even though he's kinda forgotten to.

Also, I don't care what anyone says, Shuckle is a little badass, <3.

Okay, for so I was going down the pokedex looking for the one I find to be the worst.

There are a LOT of terrible Pokemon out there. But out of all the ones I've had there is no other Pokemon worse than this fucking thing.

200px-454Toxicroak.png

Toxicroak is the biggest waste of a Safari Ball ever. When I was forming a team of all fighting Pokemon with secondary types, I could not believe how pathetically weak this piece of shit was. Poison types need to die in a fire.

Okay, for so I was going down the pokedex looking for the one I find to be the worst.

There are a LOT of terrible Pokemon out there. But out of all the ones I've had there is no other Pokemon worse than this fucking thing.

200px-454Toxicroak.png

Toxicroak is the biggest waste of a Safari Ball ever. When I was forming a team of all fighting Pokemon with secondary types, I could not believe how pathetically weak this piece of shit was. Poison types need to die in a fire.

Yes because the combination of a unique typing, solid overall stats, great ability (Dry Skin), access to great boosting moves (Swords Dance, Nasty Plot and Bulk Up), great offensive options (Sucker Punch, Drain Punch) and just overall well roundedness obviously make this a weak Pokemon. Seriously though, this thing is monstrous and how you could possibly conceive it to be weak is beyond me. Put it on a team with Drizzle/Rain Dance and it can wreck shit like no tomorrow, and laughs in the faces of every bulky water type in the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes because the combination of a unique typing, solid overall stats, great ability (Dry Skin), access to great boosting moves (Swords Dance, Nasty Plot and Bulk Up), great offensive options (Sucker Punch, Drain Punch) and just overall well roundedness obviously make this a weak Pokemon. Seriously though, this thing is monstrous and how you could possibly conceive it to be weak is beyond me. Put it on a team with Drizzle/Rain Dance and it can wreck shit like no tomorrow, and laughs in the faces of every bulky water type in the game.

Really? Because nothing worked for me when I used it. I tried all of the things you mentioned, and it always sucked.

Even if it is as good as you say it is, it's still the fucking ugliest Pokemon I've ever seen.

200px-454Toxicroak.png

That's because you need to EV Train and breed to get a monstrous Toxicroak.

002Ivysaur.png

Without a doubt this is my favourite pokemon of all time and probably the only pokemon I don't want to evolve. Just look at him! PURE BADASS. I love the flower on his back and the way it's "opened" version of Bulbasaur's bud. Also my first Pokemon figure (they were insanely popular in Poland when show was aired) was this lil' guy. I went to shop and my mom said that I can have one. Then I saw this buddy and knew that I encontered THE BEST POKEMONZ EVAH!!!!

603px-500Emboar.png

Now this is the WORST POKEMON IN ENTIRE SERIES. Thing that made me hate him was this the it was yet ANOTHER BLAZIKEN CLONE. INFRENAPE WASN'T ENOUGH?! IT LOOKS EVEN DUMBER THAN INFRANAPE (dear Infranape fans, please, don't kill me). FRIGIN SUMO PIG?! BLEH! I just want fire starter that's not part-fighting type and looks cool (Blaziken was cool though.).

Edited by Lame Anti-Manly Oil Racoon