Awoo.

Best and Worst Pokemanz!

Gabz Girl

Honestly a flaming sumo pig would be great if it wasn't the third Fire/Fighting starter in a row...

When I think about it.... yeah idea is cool but it's THIRD fire/fighting starter in a row. I want something different!

I'm definitely with you on Emboar. If the fire starter next generation ends up being Fire/Fighting again I will rage.

• Thumbs Up 1

MOTHERFUCKING_AMPHAROS_by_DukeofFunk.jpg

Artist of this on this page.

This colossal badass right here. Any time I could get Ampharos it was always the tank/powerhouse of my team, taking hits like a boss and dishing out at amazingly dire moments. Plus it's design has always appealed to me ever since I was little and still does today.

Another favorite is this other wall :

621.png

Druddigon doesn't appeal to many, I'm not one for looks all of the time but I can't help but to smile at this beast here. Slow, but like the original gameboy, built like a tank and can dish it out tremendously. Sheer force + Life Orb, and attacks that take advantage of both and you have my personal favorite physical attacker right here.

Least Favorite Pokemon :

Myself

Edited by Jetronic

This post entirely.

Also, worst Pokemans = 99% of everything that isn't Gen 1 or 2.

Well, that doesn't sound biased at all.

• Thumbs Up 6

It's an opinion, just like I'm sure there are plenty of people who prefer the newer generations to Gens 1 and 2.

I fail to see why this is a problem that warranted a remark.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's an opinion, just like I'm sure there are plenty of people who prefer the newer generations to Gens 1 and 2.

I fail to see why this is a problem that warranted a remark.

Claiming that 99% of 498 creatures are bad seems pretty biased to me but whatever, that is your opinion.

And as I said, I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel it's vice versa, so I don't actually understand why you felt the need to take five seconds to post such a remark.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jirachi-1.gif

BEST POKEMAN RIGHT HERE, YO

Just look at that elegance... that grace as it soars through the sky, ready to serve as one of the most annoying defensive walls on any competitive team, or fuck some shit up after being boosted by some Calm Minds. It's also completely fucking adorable hhhrrrnnnnng.

... Yeah. Freaking love this guy.

Zangoose.png

HEY GUYS CHECK OUT HOW COOL I AM GIVE ME ATTENTION

God, I hate this thing. It's pretty much the epitome of one of the biggest factors that made Gen. 3 total shit and Gen. 4 lackluster. Look how HARDCORE and EXTREEEEEME it's trying to be; HEY GUYS, WE GAVE HIM A ZIG-ZAG STRIPE. EXTREEEEEME. AND LOOK AT THAT SERIOUS LOOK, HE READY TO FUCK YOU UP, NIGGA. AND MAN HE AIN'T GOT NORMAL CLAWS, THEMS FO' SISSIES. HE'S GOT MASSIVE BUSTER CLAWS COURTESY OF JUST HOW RAAADICAL HE IS.

Just... no. It's not cool. It's actually really dumb.

Claiming that 99% of 498 creatures are bad seems pretty biased to me but whatever, that is your opinion.

To be honest, I only liked about 30% of Gen. 3's roster last time I calculated it, as opposed to the near-60% of everything else.

Edited by Desudash Demonhoof

And as I said, I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel it's vice versa, so I don't actually understand why you felt the need to take five seconds to post such a remark.

This is a forum, people like to discuss here.

Just wanted to share my thoughts about your post.

Edited by Tmsp

This is a forum, people like to discuss here.

Just wanted to share my thoughts about your post.

Discussing =/= posting snide remarks because you don't like my opinion. How is it even biased if it's an opinion, anyway? I'm just stating that the vast majority of later generations don't do it for me.

Now to actually get back on topic, I can't see your "BEST POKEMAN YO", Desudash! :( Those darned broken links!

• Thumbs Up 1

...Is it bad that I had to cycle through several names in my head before I could decide upon "Jirachi" for your favourite?

And Zangoose's picture still doesn't work. Add a few guns to it and it could probably pass for a halfway-decent Digimon ;-)

Fixed it. My bad. tongue.png

One photo is still broken bro, and Katzii should detail her dislikes better. Edited by Jetronic

Discussing =/= posting snide remarks because you don't like my opinion. How is it even biased if it's an opinion, anyway? I'm just stating that the vast majority of later generations don't do it for me.

Now to actually get back on topic, I can't see your "BEST POKEMAN YO", Desudash! sad.png Those darned broken links!

It is biased since many people go proclaiming that all gens outside of I&II suck since they want to look cool in the internet, just like the "Sonic sucks" opinion out there.

Since you now cared to explain that more than 400 creatures just don't do it for you instead of going 99% gens outside of I&II suck for no reason, I can now respect that as an opinion.

Sorry if I sounded rude but I deal with man-child and "edgy" kids all day in another forum that like to say that every gen other than the 1st and 2nd sucks for no other reason than it being a popular idea on the internet.

Honestly... You kind of sounded ruder once the implication of my being a "man-child" (when I'm neither a man or a child) was posted. I have no desire to "look cool in the internet", which is why a lot of my things that I'm more of a fan of actually aren't all that mainstream and not a lot of people are into them as I am.

But as I said with my previous post, I don't think we need to derail this topic further with argument about my opinion. If you do want to discuss it further, feel free to PM me, else I think it'd be a much better bet to let people continue posting their favourite/suckiest Pokemans.

I don't see how a man of any calibre could dislike Lickitung 2.0 or whatever the hell that garbage is. Oh who am I kidding, pokémon past gen 1 are just a bunch of random shapes. Didn't they have one that was an ice-cream recently? An ice-cream, I ask you. Kids in the playground are gonna be running around like "dude, last night I caught an ice-cream." With me it was like "dude, last night I caught a huge rock with arms bred solely for punching a brother". It's just a shambolic situation for today's youth.

First post btw, I hope to become a cornerstone of the community.

I don't see how a man of any calibre could dislike Lickitung 2.0 or whatever the hell that garbage is. Oh who am I kidding, pokémon past gen 1 are just a bunch of random shapes. Didn't they have one that was an ice-cream recently? An ice-cream, I ask you. Kids in the playground are gonna be running around like "dude, last night I caught an ice-cream." With me it was like "dude, last night I caught a huge rock with arms bred solely for punching a brother". It's just a shambolic situation for today's youth.

First post btw, I hope to become a cornerstone of the community.

I bet you also liked to say that you caught pink play-doh with eyes and a piece of sewer water with arms.

• Thumbs Up 2

No, about Ditto.

You'll have to forgive me; I haven't played a Pokémon game since like 1998. Was that the one with the blue hair that didn't evolve?

You'll have to forgive me; I haven't played a Pokémon game since like 1998. Was that the one with the blue hair that didn't evolve?

No.

sfBUx.png

• Thumbs Up 1

It's just a shambolic situation for today's youth.

Pfffft, ha ha ha

I mean, I like the first two generations too, but... really? XD