Awoo.

Best and Worst Pokemanz!

Gabz Girl

He looks like a strawberry ice cream, making Gen 9001 or whichever we're on seem even less creative. I think there was also a rubbish bag in the new game? A pokémon that is a rubbish bag. Very prescient, perhaps the work of a rebellious developer.

Pfffft, ha ha ha

I mean, I like the first two generations too, but... really? XD

No, I was being facetious. The real shambles is the neglect of our government.

K-On's great. Just saying. Love your sig even with its capacity to make me paranoid.

Edited by POWERLINE
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry, but that ice cream Pokemon is just taking the piss. It's the same feeling I have towards Rotom's appliance transformations, or even Voltorb and Electrode. These object-based designs just aren't appealing. I don't want to wield any of them, I want to weld a bear or wolf or whale or something. :|

Anyway, I've always had a thing for Lugia, and it's probably my favorite legendary. I mean, it's a blue eyes white sea dragon bird with badass arm wings. It completely embodies coolness. On the other hand, I'm currently hating Sudowoodo. I can't be the only newb who took out her Cyndaquil because I had the audacity to believe a tree-shaped Pokemon would be a Grass type. Why is this fucker Rock? Also, it's in my goddamned way.

• Thumbs Up 1

I mean, it's a blue eyes white sea dragon bird with badass arm wings. It completely embodies coolness.

You know who really embodies coolness? Farfetch'd. He just don't give a f**k. Can we swear on this forum btw?

Farfetchd.gif

ICE COLD

Edited by POWERLINE

I just blatantly called Sudowoodo a fucker, so yes, we can swear. xD

And screw Farfetch'd; it needs to carry its lifeline around or it dies. Weaksauce.

On the other hand, I'm currently hating Sudowoodo. I can't be the only newb who took out her Cyndaquil because I had the audacity to believe a tree-shaped Pokemon would be a Grass type. Why is this fucker Rock? Also, it's in my goddamned way.

It's rock to fuck with you. It's name is Sudowoodo, as in a play on "Pseudo". It looks like a tree, but it's not a tree just to mess with you. You approach it like you would a tree, by trying to burn or cut it down but you find that to be ineffective so you have to use a pail of water.

But no, I don't think you're the only one.

I just blatantly called Sudowoodo a fucker, so yes, we can swear. xD

And screw Farfetch'd; it needs to carry its lifeline around or it dies. Weaksauce.

Yeah. It dies. Name one other pokémon so cool it can die. Butterfree doesn't count, he took a wussy way out. BLOO BLOO I'MMA FLY OFF TO MY DEATH. No, Farfetch'd is a stone cold motherfucker. Does he look like he fears death?

It's rock to fuck with you. It's name is Sudowoodo, as in a play on "Pseudo". It looks like a tree, but it's not a tree just to mess with you. You approach it like you would a tree, by trying to burn or cut it down but you find that to be ineffective so you have to use a pail of water.

But no, I don't think you're the only one.

Oh, I understand the intentions behind its creation now, but it doesn't mean it didn't singlehandedly make me rage the first time I encountered it. And until replaying Silver, I didn't realize how much of a chore that inconsiderate ass made travelling.

On the bright side, I do love its preevolution Bonsly, if only because throwing it successfully in Brawl means many laughs to be had.

Name one other pokémon so cool it can die.

Charmander. xP

Edited by Nepenthe

Why doesn't it just screw a goddamn umbrella to its tail? You'd think it would put two and two together. So, so stupid.

• Thumbs Up 1

What I've noticed with most Pokemon that can't evolve is that they're either forgettable or useless i.e. Corsola, Delibird, Zangoose, Luvdisc...speaking of Luvdisc..!

150px-594Alomomola.png

This stupid thing looks like perfect second evo for Luvdisc! But no, apparently it isn't, even though they share similar colour and shape. Makes sense! That's another useless Pokemon that cannot evolve.

• Thumbs Up 4

You can think of the Luvdisc - Alomomola relationship as akin to Rattata - Sentret, or Pidgey - Starly: Similar body structure, but completely different species variants due to regional differences.

Difference is that while both members of the latter pairs only kinda eh, Luvdisc REALLY sucks, while Alomomola is par for the course, so they balance out.

Also, I'd take an ice cream Pokemon over a generic pixie like Clefairy any day of the week.

Also, I'd take an ice cream Pokemon over a generic pixie like Clefairy any day of the week.

I did not grow up with ice cream Pokemon.

Thus, it is obviously inferior.

I did not grow up with ice cream Pokemon.

Thus, it is obviously inferior.

Dude you are really starting to come off as a jerk right now.

Articuno.jpg

Why has no one mentioned this elegant pokemon. This is the most beautiful pokemon of all 5 generations. Sure it may not be the strongest legendary but come on. It's a blue sexy bird that shoots ice/water and is rarely seen.

ho-oh.png

And speaking of a pokemon that is rarely seen. Ash has only seen this one twice. One being at the very beginning when no one knew what the hell it was, and again right after Johto. You want colorful, you can't find any pokemon more color ful that this one. You want elegant, Ho-oh has EVERYONE beat. Screw mew, mewtwo, and any other fire bird. Ho-oh is pure sex. Personally he was cool before Pikarat gained popularity.

tumblr_lk3fudJwu01qfeod9.gif

Speaking of the rat. I hate you. You have been in the anime since day one and you still aren't the strongest pokemon ash has why? Yeah you beat a Dragonite....after 4 others weakened it. Sure you had your really emotional episodes but that does not excuse you of how crappy you are. And he sucks in the game. Extremely average. I'll take a tododile and a mudkip any day over this overrated piece of shit.

Best Pokemon is obviously Happiny- I mean HAPPINEVIL!!!!

bad_happiny__happinevil_by_kingofanime_koa-d3cdi20.png

"No Happinevil please, I wasn't doing no wrong. Please, don't devour my soul what about my family? Please Don't- AUUGHUGHGUGH!"

• Thumbs Up 2

ho-oh.png

And speaking of a pokemon that is rarely seen. Ash has only seen this one twice. One being at the very beginning when no one knew what the hell it was, and again right after Johto.

And again in the middle of the Battle Frontier after his first loss to Brandon, and again in movie 13, iirc.

Ho-oh's actually less rarely seen recently than Weezing. The purple lug's last showing was alllllllll the way back when James released his almost a decade ago. Poor thing. At least Dogas was used by Roxie a few weeks ago.

Edited by Qwilfish

And again in the middle of the Battle Frontier after his first loss to Brandon, and again in movie 13, iirc.

Ho-oh's actually less rarely seen recently than Weezing. The purple lug's last showing was alllllllll the way back when James released his almost a decade ago. Poor thing. At least Dogas was used by Roxie a few weeks ago.

Movie 13? Uh what was that one about. Wait he showed up in the BF? Wow I missed that whole season. And tech, weezing was seen more often than Ho-oh. I mean Weezing showed up in like every episode from the original, orange island and Johto. And I think in a movie or 2. Sure Ho-oh was seen not too long ago but it still has not showed up as often as Weezing.

I meant in recent memory. Going back one episode at a time starting from the current season, Ho-oh appears more times than Weezing in a span of about 400 episodes, Ho-oh's 2 to Weezing's 0, so to anyone who has not watched any of the original series, Ho-oh is recollected more easily.

....made sense to me, at least. :X

I meant in recent memory. Going back one episode at a time starting from the current season, Ho-oh appears more times than Weezing in a span of about 400 episodes, Ho-oh's 2 to Weezing's 0, so to anyone who has not watched any of the original series, Ho-oh is recollected more easily.

....made sense to me, at least. :X

I get what you are saying. If a kid who started like during the BF season and continues to watch it to this day without going back to the original 100 episodes, they wont have a clue who Weezing is. Nor will they remember it as easily as some would remember Ho-oh.

tumblr_lk3fudJwu01qfeod9.gif

Speaking of the rat. I hate you. You have been in the anime since day one and you still aren't the strongest pokemon ash has why? Yeah you beat a Dragonite....after 4 others weakened it. Sure you had your really emotional episodes but that does not excuse you of how crappy you are. And he sucks in the game. Extremely average. I'll take a tododile and a mudkip any day over this overrated piece of shit.

Ha ha, I really love Pikachu, and the shitty excuse for an anime doesn't have anything to do with it. I just think it looks cute. :V

110px-393Piplup.png

I know this is mainly because I love penguins, water-types, and he was my first starter, but I'll be damned if he isn't an awesome Pokemon. Fuck your Charizard. He wants to use fire? Piplup will use his BubbleBeam all up in that shit. Not fast enough for ya? Fury Attack will beat those niggas into submission up to five times over. Annoying bug type Pokemon got you down? Drill Peck will fuck your enemy's shit on its head. Also, this motherfucker has a badass 2nd evolution.

210px-395Empoleon.png

This badass motherfucker has armor, black fur for stealth, and a trident on his head. He has a fucking trident on the head. See that armor I mentioned earlier? That shit cuts through glaciers like it's motherfucking butter on your wimp-ass toast. And I don't care how fat you say this bitch is, he can swim through water so fast it makes your jet boats look like they're pussy-footing across some punk-ass lake. Not only that, but this nigga can use ramps and shit to soar through the air. This flightless bird can fly better than your bitch-ass planes.

And now for the worst:

041Zubat.png

Fuck your shit and every bitch-ass thing it stands for you dick. >:I

Edited by Chibinuva
  • Thumbs Up 1

My all time favorite Pokemon comes from Generation 1, it's the almighty water dwelling cannon sea tortise itself!

Blastoise_3.jpg

It's the Goddamn Blastoise!!!

This massive bastard holds a special place in my heart. Back when the first gen pokemon came out I went with squirtle as my starter, an adorable little creature which was filled with love and hope which I later removed and replaced with water gun and Mega kick. Later it evolved into Wartortle and skull bashed (and in some cases fucked) it's enemies into gruesome and painful submission.

Then at level 36 Wartortle finally it evolves into the ultimate terrapin warrior (that's right even greater that the Teenage mutant Ninja turtles)! It's a huge ass turtle with working millitary grade Cannons built into it's fucking shell, with an appetite for plant's and the blood of the unfortunate opponents that are forced to do battle with this unstoppable son of a bitch!

Blastoise is my ideal pokemon it's one part giant animal, one part machine, and all kickass!

As for my worst:

Tangrowth.

465Tangrowth.png

They took Tangela (which I actually forgot existed) made it fat and for some unknown reason decided that Tengela and the horror that is the Jheri curl should be introduced to one another.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ok, after some thought I'll name off some Pokemon designs I like. Charizard, of course. Despite the fact that he's pretty much useless these days (thanks to Blaziken and Infernape) he's still a cool looking Pokemon, I can't help by love him. Same goes for Feraligatr in gen 2, as well as Tyranitar. Blaziken is probably the best looking pokemon from Gen III but, Metagross is pretty badass. Generation IV is Empoleon and Lucario (though Lucario's sprites look way better in the following games) all the way. I actually quite like Gen V's designs, so it's hard to pin down which one(s) is/are my favorite. I'll say I'm partial to Krookodile, Bisharp, Galvantula, Volcarona, Terrakion,

Excadrill, and Zekrom.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

Ok, after some thought I'll name off some Pokemon designs I like. Charizard, of course. Despite the fact that he's pretty much useless these days (thanks to Blaziken and Infernape) he's still a cool looking Pokemon, I can't help by love him. Same goes for Feraligatr in gen 2, as well as Tyranitar. Blaziken is probably the best looking pokemon from Gen III but, Metagross is pretty badass. Generation IV is Empoleon and Lucario (though Lucario's sprites look way better in the following games) all the way. I actually quite like Gen V's designs, so it's hard to pin down which one(s) is/are my favorite. I'll say I'm partial to Krookodile, Bisharp, Galvantula, Volcarona, Terrakion,

Excadrill, and Zekrom.

Infernape, Charizard, Blastoise, Tyranitar, and Ho-oh wins my votes.