Awoo.

Best and Worst Pokemanz!

Gabz Girl

Arcanine is the best of all the Pokemon

Spr_4d_059.png

The worst pokemon? That's easy.

Spr_4d_132.png

Not even Ditto wants to be a Ditto. All he does is try to ape some other poke's swag.

There's theories going around that Ditto is actually a failed scientific clone of Mew.

I'm gonna design a pokémon right now. It's called Speaker, it's a dog-type, and it's some speakers. It evolves into Subwoofer.

Dude that's genius. Speaker >>> Subwoofer. Why didn't I think of that?

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_lk3fudJwu01qfeod9.gif

Speaking of the rat. I hate you. You have been in the anime since day one and you still aren't the strongest pokemon ash has why? Yeah you beat a Dragonite....after 4 others weakened it. Sure you had your really emotional episodes but that does not excuse you of how crappy you are. And he sucks in the game. Extremely average. I'll take a tododile and a mudkip any day over this overrated piece of shit.

tumblr_ltpnoikGrD1r30wmco1_500.gif

Pikachu, he knows not what he is says. X, Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon because every time I use it on a bitch ass nigga, they don't know until one Volt Tackle, a Thunderbolt, or an Iron Tail later that it is not a motherfucking game as their HP goes to Zero in one hit. I am talking Pseudo Legendaries as well. How is this possible?

Dream_Light_Ball_Sprite.png

Light Ball, bitch. Get you one. It increases Pikachu's Attack and Special Attack by 100%. It doubles his attack in both fields. In otherwords, Gangsta Chu gets attack power that is comparable to Groudon. Sure, it's defenses are weak, but as along as you attack first, FUCK DEFENSE! Gangsta Chu has a solid speed attack and few if any Pokemon can match it. So yeah, Pikachu is awesome.

Also, Ash's Pikachu has beaten multiple Dragonites, a Regi Ice, and drew with a Latias. He is also a pimp.

Buneary_and_Pikachu.png

As for the worst Pokemon...

Porygon Z

200px-474Porygon-Z.png

Not only is this lame, it is fucking lazy. Look at it. It was almost as if someone shot a load and decided to paint it pink and blue. It looks stupid and all the work it takes to get one is absurd. I mean seriously, I have to trade to get this piece of shit? It's stats are nothing special, neither. I never particularly cared for the Porygon pokemon, but this is just ew.

Edited by turbojet

Also, Ash's Pikachu has beaten multiple Dragonites, a Regi Ice, and drew with a Latias. He is also a pimp.

Buneary_and_Pikachu.png

Ash's Pikachu lost to a Snivy fresh out of the lab.

It had all of its electricity and power sapped from Zekrom a few hours earlier.

It had all of its electricity and power sapped from Zekrom a few hours earlier.

It wasn't able to use its electricity; an iron tail would have still one-shotted Snivy.

Problem is, Ash is a shitty trainer and they really should have gotten a new protagonist for each season but whatever. :V

• Thumbs Up 1

He was nerfed by Zekrom. He lost all of his attack power as he could not even pull a measly quick attack off.

He just beat Roxxie's Garbobor while it was poisoned. Badass.

Now that you mention it, they need to just have Ash win the goddamn League since it makes no sense that he rarely loses battles despite type disadvantages. I remember Diamond and Pearl where he finally cracked the Top 8 and lost to a dude with a Darkrai and a Latios.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well there was also that one time where Ash's Pikachu lost to a fucking Panpour.

At the first Gym.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 2

Let's just say the Anime hardly has any logic at all(Thunder Armor), and I really started hating Ash after Hoenn, ironically after I had started liking him where his character started to mature(or at least as much as it could), but then he starts making the dumbest mistakes, and it's like the writers are determined to shit on his four region streak and make him a total dumbass. If Ash was half the badass Red was, he'd win every single league by now and be up banging Misty in Cerulean, but no.

But this isn't the topic to bitch about the Anime.

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

Let's just say the Anime hardly has any logic at all(Thunder Armor), and I really started hating Ash after Hoenn, ironically after I had started liking him where his character started to mature(or at least as much as it could), but then he starts making the dumbest mistakes, and it's like the writers are determined to shit on his four region streak and make him a total dumbass. If Ash was half the badass Red was, he'd win every single league by now and be up banging Misty in Cerulean, but no.

But this isn't the topic to bitch about the Anime.

Ironically Ash was showing major amounts of badassery by the time Galactic Battles started happening. But by the time 5th Gen started it was like he completely forgot everything that just happened a Season ago.

But I won't derail the topic any further.