Awoo.

Colorado Shooting at Dark Knight Rises Opening

Speederino

...I...

Someone hold me back or so help me I WILL THROTTLE SOMETHING.

Those bastards.

I don't get it.

Why THIS memorial of all things? What did these people do to deserve being targeted by them? Are they just hoping for the entire human race to wipe itself out or something?

Edited by Rusty Spy

Hey, VEDJ-F? Want some help?

*Equips Drill Bombs*

Too explosive? How about:

*Equips Laser Trident*

I find it hard to even care when they do things anymore, since it's become obvious in the past few years that caring only vindicates them.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm sorry, but that quote is just disgusting. It makes me want to throw-up, I just can't believe people can be this cruel.

Hey, VEDJ-F? Want some help?

*Equips Drill Bombs*

Too explosive? How about:

*Equips Laser Trident*

*Charges fusion cannon* Mind if I join in?

I'm sorry, but that quote is just disgusting. It makes me want to throw-up, I just can't believe people can be this cruel.

Madness. Some people need to be put into a mental hospital. In a STRAY JACKET!!

They need help. A lot of it.

Edited by Cristian Fox

"God hates Batman fans"

"God hates DC"

Curious to see what they put on those poorly made picket signs this time.

• Thumbs Up 2

"God hates Batman fans"

"God hates DC"

"God hates Batman fans"

"God hates DC"

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Probably something like: "Better security in movie theaters!" or "More mental hospitals!" or something along those lines. :P

God damnit Holmes, if you had to gun down some place why couldn't it have been those Westboro vermin? Aurora is supposedly a high crime area right? I honestly hope another maniac goes there to massacre those pseudo-christians.

"God hates Batman fans"

"God hates DC"

"God loves Marvel."

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 7

"God hates Batman fans"

"God hates DC"

Almost makes me wish Batman was real so he could open a can of whoop ass on those idiots.

• Thumbs Up 5

While we all obviously have a right to be mad, I'm really not surprised by any of this. In fact I kind of expected it because it's fucking Westboro. It's what they do.

Wait, so they're coming here, are they? Hmmm...very tempted to do take advantage of this opportunity. Not sure what exactly, but my initial ideas involve a bucket of shit being thrown in their general direction.

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 1

I did? Where at?

Oh it was in a status. no biggie. I had said God is a Marvel fan. Edited by Sora

Oh it was in a status. no biggie. I had said God is a Marvel fan.

I didn't even notice. XP

You know, I can't help but get the feeling that the Westboro Church does half the shit they do just for the sake of getting a rise out of people.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's only been a day and already I'm exhausted on coverage of this. People who do this kind of thing usually have the attention they'll naturally gain as a motivating factor. As such, don't you think asking a survivor to show his entry and exit wounds off to the world is giving this wacko the very thing he wants as well as potentially emboldening other wackos into potentially shooting up another location in the future? I dunno; I just saw a normal Fox report about this, with the reporter entertaining questions such as these, and it soured me on all coverage in general. It just seemed distasteful.

It's only been a day and already I'm exhausted on coverage of this. People who do this kind of thing usually have the attention they'll naturally gain as a motivating factor. As such, don't you think asking a survivor to show his entry and exit wounds off to the world is giving this wacko the very thing he wants as well as potentially emboldening other wackos into potentially shooting up another location in the future? I dunno; I just saw a normal Fox report about this, with the reporter entertaining questions such as these, and it soured me on all coverage in general. It just seemed distasteful.

As someone that is in the journalist world I can tell you many journalists feel the same. And trust me when something like this happens and us as journalists try not to give attention to the perp you will not believe the calls for more coverage of whoever the guilty party. The business side then comes down on your editors for not covering the story more and then as journalists we must follow orders.

Though I will say that at least some news sources like AP or even the New York Times are also focusing on the victims somewhat more than the perp believe it or not. Saying that expect to get more coverage from this event at least until the whole story on why he did it and the trial.

Well fuck you Westburo... Fuck you up your goddamn assholes. Why do those homophobic, biogted, egotistical, shitheads think God hates everyone? God hates gays, God hates nerds, God hates America, God hates soldiers God hates Batman. Yes, God would totally approve of men women and children getting shot just for watching a movie that has nothing whatsoever to do with religon.

Just... Fuck you Westburo church. I really loathe those asshats.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 7

Some people are saying that the shooter was influenced by the Nolan Batman movies, but think of this: he had a TICKET to the OPENING SHOW and he didn't stay to watch it. Instead the IDIOT chose to kill people. No true Batman fan would (A) shoot people and (B )leave during the opening night of the final movie of the trilogy. Clearly he was just looking for a place with a lot of people.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

You know, I can't help but get the feeling that the Westboro Church does half the shit they do just for the sake of getting a rise out of people.

They do, and people fall into the scheme so easily.

What they do is perfectly legal. I know it is sad, but it is. The person who is in charge of the riots/church is a lawyer. He will personally target all these big ceremonies/funerals/weddings/events because they know people freak out. Guess what? When someone hurts them or violates their rights, they get a huge sum of money.

The money is then used to fund their church and to further contributed to more riots. The cycle continues while the laugh it all off. They strive for attention so getting on the news is what they want.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/wxy8i/so_the_westboro_baptist_church_is_planning_on/

A lot of the comments are saying to NOT say anything to them, drown out the noise they may make, and to make signs that only reflect among the victims. There will also be a wall with their backs against the church people (with kilts! ...maybe).

• Thumbs Up 4

I heard about this on Friday morning. What struck me the most was a girl whom survived the Eaton Center Mall shooting in Toronto last month didn't survive in this shootout. That has to be the most tragic bad luck I've ever heard someone go through. I'm just curious what the person's motive behind all this was.

bvZRU.jpg

Anyone else think that this would be pretty cool for the victims? People described the killer as looking like a "Bane" clone, and the killer himself said he was the Joker. But where was Batman? It would be AMAZING if the real batman showed up to these unfortunate hurt.

Yes! This needs to happen! I really hope he gets that idea and goes through with it.

ItsJustSomeRandomGuy uploaded a video on this, easily one of the more uplifting and heartfelt things I've heard all day, which is something we could all use a bit of right now.

If you've been living under a rock and have somehow not heard of this guy, then for THE LOVE OF GOD GO WATCH HIS STUFF RIGHT NOW! That is all.

I like what that guy has said and fully agree with him too. A lot of hard work has gone into this movie and it would be a real shame if people decided not to go due to fear thanks to the media.

...I...

Someone hold me back or so help me I WILL THROTTLE SOMETHING.

Those bastards.

Well I did say they were fucktards, I am surprised old man Phelps hasn't farted and died yet.sleep.png

The best thing is to pretend that these insested freaks don't exist though it is temping to facepalm at their stupidity and backwards thinking.

I think seeing Bale as Batman in a hospital would be pretty traumatizing for these people. Remember, they sat through 20 mins of the movie and then got SHOT at. Last thing I'd want is a reminder of that experience. Who knows if they'll ever be able to even enjoy the movies again given the mental connection. Better to have friends and family visit them, take a break from the Batman stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2