Awoo.

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Saga

pppp

According to a recent conference in Japan. Not only are her bewbs bigger... but your costume choices also change now big they are too. /Actual fact!

You can't be serious...You are joking, right? You have to be joking o__O

According to a recent conference in Japan. Not only are her bewbs bigger... but your costume choices also change now big they are too. /Actual fact!

It's hard to believe that there was once a time when Lightning actually looked cool. Now she's just become the clown act at a travelling circus.

Really? Wow Square, I think that the game looks pretty cool gameplay wise and it's definitely looking like the best game of the XIII series, but it's stuff like this which is really putting me off the game now...I miss FF XIII Lightning.

Edited by KrazyBean

Solkia, I would really appreciate your humor right now. This is just....what next? Will square give Minnie Mouse a big ass in KH3?

You can't be serious...You are joking, right? You have to be joking o__O

Have you read my posts so far in this topic? lol I'm not joking.

Also theres aparently a Yuna costume... I wonder if her bewbs will change to match Yuna's... hey a new game... Bewb Bingo. We all look at the costumes and see if bewb size has any relivance to costume/role and how useful it is.

Have you read my posts so far in this topic?

lol I'm not joking.

Also theres aparently a Yuna costume... I wonder if her bewbs will change to match Yuna's... hey a new game... Bewb Bingo.

We all look at the costumes and see if bewb size has any relivance to costume/role and how useful it is.

Can't wait for the Lulu and Ultimecia costumes! ;)

I did read some of the posts in this thread before, but... the "change her outfits to make her breasts bigger" mechanic just sounded so incredibly stupid I had a hard time believing it. o__o

ncloudFFXIII2pic10.jpg

Stop undressing me with your eyes.

It doesn't particually strike me as being too odd anymore... FF13 Lightning Returns has so far confirmed the following.

It's hundreds of years in the future... nobody has aged and technology hasn't advanced.

Hope has returned and he's actually younger.

The world is going to end in 13 days... we know this because...?

Lightning now hates the godess even though she was one and followed the ways of the gods for nearly 2 whole games.

So I for one don't think it's too strage that for some women. Their breasts random increase and decrease in size. This isn't the strangest thing to have happened in this series when you think about it.

"... .. .. But it's ok... theres a doomsday clock /FF13 fan."

FFXIII-2-review-06.jpg

Changing bewb sizes isn't the biggest problem this series has... .. .. not when you read that out of context.

• Thumbs Up 1

Stop undressing me with your eyes.

It doesn't particually strike me as being too odd anymore... FF13 Lightning Returns has so far confirmed the following.

It's hundreds of years in the future... nobody has aged and technology hasn't advanced.

Hope has returned and he's actually younger.

The world is going to end in 13 days... we know this because...?

Lightning now hates the godess even though she was one and followed the ways of the gods for nearly 2 whole games.

So I for one don't think it's too strage that for some women. Their breasts random increase and decrease in size. This isn't the strangest thing to have happened in this series when you think about it.

"... .. .. But it's ok... theres a doomsday clock /FF13 fan."

FFXIII-2-review-06.jpg

Changing bewb sizes isn't the biggest problem this series has... .. .. not when you read that out of context.

It was explained in XIII-2 that time stopped flowing when Valhalla and Gran Pulse fused together and both worlds were going to cancel each other out eventually. As for Hope being younger, I have no idea.

So Lightning really is Squares Barbey doll, that's really sad :(

It's really odd they are going so far to be so obvious about this when the made attractive females for the series in the past without overly sexulizing them (Arith from FF7 for example). It really makes this game seem desperate for Square doing this and I really hope they don't stoop this low for future FF's.

LogtSVo.jpg

Cheer up luvvie, you look miserable in those clothes! Is it because the bust is small?

It's hard to believe that there was once a time when Lightning actually looked cool. Now she's just become the clown act at a travelling circus.

I can't help but wonder what the reactions of some of the people in this conference were when they heard these questions being asked and answered.

LogtSVo.jpg

Cheer up luvvie, you look miserable in those clothes! Is it because the bust is small?

Why would you ruin one of the three good characters in FFX? Who wanted to see this?

LogtSVo.jpg

... Okay, I'll be honest: with how Lightning was characterized in the original Final Fantasy XIII, her wearing Yuna's original garb is really unfitting to both characters, in my opinion. I mean, call me crazy, but I like my fanservice with some amount of sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe these costumes will distract enemies for a set amount of time?

Actually in Dragon Quest VIII, the female character has a "Sex Appeal" stat. You can optionally wear sexy costumes to increase it, and it basically allows you to weaken the monsters in various ways through seduction. These abilities make monsters confused and other things:

The difference here is that it actually helps in battle and when you think about it, this is her using her attributes to take advantage of her enemies being perverts to get what she wants, so it's not just her being like this just for show.

Not to mention, her actual character has a strong personality and background.

• Thumbs Up 1

So where's Ming Ming in all this? I noticed she hasn't commented on this yet.

So where's Ming Ming in all this? I noticed she hasn't commented on this yet.

I think even her can't defend this, so she probably thought it would be better to not try tongue.png