Awoo.

Pixar Animation Studios

I'd have to go with Remy; I simply found that I just connected with him more than any of the protagonists of the other films. Don't get me wrong, I love all the other characters too (except in Cars), but Remy just felt the most real, I guess.

Sheriff Woody and Mike Wazowski are probably my favorites, I've loved both of them since I was young. I have some Mike Wazowski items, I have a mug, a hat, and a shirt. I have alot of Woody stuff as well, so they are pretty much my favorite Pixar characters. I like Dory and Remy alot too, but Woody and Mike Wazowski are probably my favorite.

Edited by Winston

Remy. He's not only cute, but he's voiced by Patton Oswalt. That guy is actually an amazing comedian.

Props also go to Dory. Probably the funniest character that will ever grace a Pixar film.

I think it would have to be a tie between Buzz Lightyear and Dory. Those two are just to awesome to be described with words.

Dory is my favourite! She's sooo funny and cute! <3

Anyway, I love Pixar's movies a lot. My favourite is...well, it's a tie between Toy Story 2 and Finding Nemo. I think the weakest is Cars (haven't seen the sequel), but even that one wasn't so bad. I really want to see Brave but it doesn't come out here until late August which really sucks. T-T

As for Monster's University...I seriously hope it's good. I don't know how they will make it any less predictable.

Pixar, the greatest thing to happen to 3D art. Deny this fact, and you are wrong.

I mean, I'm totally not biased at all. The Toy Story films totally aren't my favourite films of all time not just because of their revolutionary 3D technology but because of the powerful stories and loveable characters that these and almost all of Pixar's other films convey. The company definitely hasn't been such an inspiration throughout my life that I want to aspire to become a professional 3D animator some day.

Nope, no bias at all...

Anyway, I love Pixar's movies a lot. My favourite is...well, it's a tie between Toy Story 2 and Finding Nemo. I think the weakest is Cars (haven't seen the sequel), but even that one wasn't so bad. I really want to see Brave but it doesn't come out here until late August which really sucks. T-T

Well you know, you could always get a plane ticket and see it here in the states. Lol

My favorite Pixar movie? A BUG'S LIFE. So very very underrated. Many list it as the worst Pixar movie and I can't even understand it. Great score, simple but fun story, great ensamble cast, feel good movie.

I thought I was the only one who had A Bug's Life has their favorite. Yeah, great movie. Had all those great bug jokes, beautiful scenery, and a fairly simple, but pretty damn epic plot. The climax with Flik's epic reason you suck speech to Hopper followed by all the ants banning together against the grasshoppers is one of my favorite movie moments ever. And yeah, the soundtrack, so good. Very underrated.

I'd say overall it's Randy Newman's best for Pixar. Maybe Pixar's best overall, though I also really like TheIncredibles.

My other Pixar favorites are probably the whole Toy Story trilogy (TS1 is the first film I saw in theaters, scared the crap out of me when they got to Sid's room, but I came to love the film in time), as well as Ratatouille and Wall-E.

Edited by chili duck

Since we've discussed favorite movies and characters, anyone have a favorite scene?

Woody and Buzz at the gas station in Toy Story 1. I love their little argument!

• Thumbs Up 1

What is your favorite PIXAR short?

If I had to choose one, it'd be Luck Jr.

Others would be La Luna, Presto, and Day & Night.

I'm more of a Ice Age and FiM fanboy, but I love Pixar for the nostalgia with Wall-e as my number 1 Pixar movie.

Wreck-It Ralph excites me more than Pixar's latest.

Me too.

Monsters U will probably be the first one I see in the theater in a while.

I wanted also a Monsters Inc. prequel.

But as much as I loved Cars 2 and the Toy Story sequels, I think Monsters University will be all hype worth.

I was at the Toy Story 2 sneak peek I remember.

Personal favorites being Wall-E

Count me in.

I refused that I did not see Wall-E in the cinema.

And remember the outtakes.

Edited by Applejack1973

I'm more of a Ice Age and FiM fanboy, but I love Pixar for the nostalgia with Wall-e as my number 1 Pixar movie.

What does FiM have to do with this? Ice age, I can understand the comparisons, but FiM is something completely different. :/

Though I will agree, Wall-e is possibly my favorite, tied with Toy Story 3, considering it had the children who grew up with it (Like myself) in mind. I'm really hoping they don't go through with Toy Story 4, like the rumors say, cause 3 was the perfect way to end the series.

Gotta be Day and Night for me. I just loved the entire concept of it. It's a really beautiful and creative way to combine 2D and 3D animation.

2nd has to go to For the Birds.

Favorite Pixar short you say?

Oh your tearing me up inside...To many to choose from.

It would have to be a tie between Luxo Jr: (The credits music for this is just so damn gooooood)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46mcpqOVN08

And Geri's Game of chess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7dcbIKvlw

Pixar released a DVD collection of nearly all of their short films. I need to get a hold of that again.

Edited by Hank Hill

My favorite short has to be the one with Remy and Emile in "Your Friend, the Rat."

It's pretty educational and entertaining.

2nd has to go to For the Birds

I love For the Birds too.

Reminds me I saw Monsters Inc. with only two people in a cinema on a ferry.

And of course the classic Luxo Jr.

Edited by Applejack1973
  • Thumbs Up 1

If I have to choose between Ratatouille and Cars 2, it would be Cars 2.

There now, we're even. :U

Yeah, Pixar, favorite 3D animation studio and all that everybody have previously said, the only films I've never seen in theaters unfortunately were A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., Ratatouille and Up. Still haven't seen Brave yet though. Can't say I have a favorite since I pretty much like all their previous films.

Favorite short, I would say it's a tie between Luxo Jr. and Day and Night.

And yes, they should bring back the (intentional) outtakes during the credits, they haven't done that since... Monsters Inc. I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

post-1409-0-37624500-1343188675_thumb.pnpost-1409-0-94162300-1343188677_thumb.pn

Found these two icons after I did a bit of digging in my laptop, I think they originally came from DeviantArt. The Bear and the Bow was a working title till it renamed to Brave, and Newt was one of their cancelled films that's supposed to be release at 2011 if I recall correctly, I think it's about two endangered newts that need to mate each other to prevent their species from extinction.