Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

^ I have, and oddly I found the expert mode easier than the other two. :lol: Perhaps it was just because I'd gotten used to the game by that point, cos the expert cup was one of the last things I done, asides from a few missions.

Like I said, was still fun though and I'm having a blast replaying it. Just didn't expect to finish it so fast.

LOL - you're stalking me again :)

Glenn, would you like a job at Eurogamer, I think they need some review help! :P

If you want to hear the Crush 40 track on DS, watch the credits. As for the box art, we're not sure how that happened, I think it's 19 Favourite characters and... Big? (delete as applicable!)

For those saying it's too easy - you have played all the cups and 1st placed on Expert right. Right?

---

S0L

---

Lol! I was visiting the SEGA forums for my daily laugh and spotted your post there.

I'd almost forgot about the new Crush 40 track on the DS version *powers on DS*

Also, dont know if you spotted my earlier posts but I'll say again... Rumble Pak support is awesome!!! :lol:

The DS and Wii box art thing, the person/people behind that dont get a drink at the game launch party providing it hasnt already happened :P

The DS and Wii box art thing, the person/people behind that dont get a drink at the game launch party providing it hasnt already happened :P

They probably were having said drink while writing the copy, it would explain a lot. :P

Shadzter - that was you online just now, right? Sorry I couldn't stick around for longer than one race, but I was gearing up to leave just as you came in.

Edited by CNash

SASAR costumes are a comin'!

Please oh please make Ryo's leather jacket!!!!

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Shadzter - that was you online just now, right? Sorry I couldn't stick around for longer than one race, but I was gearing up to leave just as yo

I havent played any races online today yet, I must have a twin somewhere XD

Depending on which console you were playing on my tags are

PSN - Shadzter (I havent taken this version online yet)

Xbox 360 - Shadz01

EDIT: Corrected the Xbox 360 one :lol:

Caved in, traded in a few old games I didnt play and bought the game.

I hope you guys on Sumo are happy for getting my attention since I've never been remotely interested in a racing game until this one herp.

Will return with impressions later. In the meantime, feel free to add my gamertag, CarbonExt, if you want to race sometime in the near future.

Edited by Columind

I have only one (minor) complaint with the game so far - the Super Monkey Ball tracks.

Too many right-angle turns for my liking, but I'm sure with a bit of practice I'll get used to them. It's just at first they're like "OMG WTF NOOOOO!!!".

:P

I havent played any races online today yet, I must have a twin somewhere XD

Depending on which console you were playing on my tags are

PSN - Shadzter (I havent taken this version online yet)

Xbox 360 - Shadz01

EDIT: Corrected the Xbox 360 one :lol:

Heh. I saw someone called "Shadzter" come into my room, looked at the gamertag and thought "Hmm, someone called Shadzter with a Sonic gamer picture playing this game a few days after launch - must be!" :)

Had about 20 online races today. Played as Ryo for the most part and had some fantastic competition. There are some really good players already.

You know, something funny happened in one race. We were playing on one of the Samba stages, and I got into first place quite early. I was ahead of the pack by a large way in 1st the whole time. When I crossed the line after 5 laps in first, the leaderboard appeared and to my shock a CPU Tails won the race about 40 seconds before me. But it wasn't possible because the entire race I was in 1st because the position indicator had told me that just before I crossed the line.

So yeah some magic Tails appeared out of nowhere.

But otherwise online play in this game is just AWESOME.

Yeah, the Monkey Ball tracks are murder, but once you master them it's a great feeling!

I've been playing a lot of online races with catch-up and items turned off. Too many times I've been ganged up on or pummeled with K.O. gloves despite my 1337 racing skillz.

OMG I never even thought of that. So he haunts yet another racing game. Uh oh, Sumo got some s'plaining to do.

But it was really really weird. Maybe he was using some super secret cloaking device that allowed him to boost ahead of all of us and remain totally invisible.

Ooh I'm really excited to find out what the DLC is now, I'm expecting new tracks since I don't think you'd describe playing as a new character as 'really fun'.

Wow Avatar costumes as well, SEGA really is going the extra mile with this game.

Can we have a 1970's trousers mode DLC costume pack? I think it would be great! Or just release it as a patch and not tell anyone, that way it'll be hilarious listening to people saying that you've hacked your game because your character is wearing 70's trousers.

In other news, regarding adverts, I noticed that Gamestation today have a TV showing ASR, but no actual adverts... however their Sonic merch was a lot more visable than it was earlier in the week, and my copy is in the post woo!

Random question from me, anyone know what counts as taking out the a Zom-er Mutants for the achievement? Does just hitting them with your car count or does it have to be weapons based?

Also... HMMMMMMM ;)

Edited my news post now since after other peoples guesses Avatar Marketplace is a better assumption.

Same here ^.^!

I got as many of the Sonic musics as I could before I began character collecting. But 'Can you Feel the Sunshine' was my first purchase.

Quick question - is the timing needed for a starting boost the same for each character? I seem to be able to do it with everyone except Sonic... this may just be some really weird coincidence, but I'd be interested to know :P