Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I was bored and I'm sort of copying thos NiGHTs fans, but since I want Ristar I made this. Add to your sig, even though I doubt it'll help :D.

RFSASASRADLC.gif

I'll add it in a bit..

Oh, and thats hilarious Professor. Does he say it erotically? That would make it AWESOMER!

I don't have the game yet, so I can't check for myself, but can anyone tell me if the patch for the 360 version helped the framerate at all? How much of an improvement did it make?

S0L, are you planning on releasing more patches to fix the framerate? Or was that the only one?

I was bored and I'm sort of copying thos NiGHTs fans, but since I want Ristar I made this. Add to your sig, even though I doubt it'll help :D.

RFSASASRADLC.gif

I'll add it in a bit..

Oh, and thats hilarious Professor. Does he say it erotically? That would make it AWESOMER!

Okay, that's going straight into my signature.

S0L, this game is amazing in pretty much all accounts. Great character selection, fantastic visuals, plenty of tracks, awesome music, and most importantly, A GAME THAT'S FUN.

Don't let the Mario Kart comparisons sink in. This is gold. Looking forward to hearing what's up for DLC.

I wonder if I can get my friend to let my borrow his 360 so I can play this...

I don't have the game yet, so I can't check for myself, but can anyone tell me if the patch for the 360 version helped the framerate at all? How much of an improvement did it make?

S0L, are you planning on releasing more patches to fix the framerate? Or was that the only one?

Its hard to tell wether it helped or not since the patch came up on launch day so you couldnt do any comparisons XD

I think it runs very smooth though but as I said yesterday the PS3 version runs a teeny bit smoother as I've not had one hiccup on that version and that version hasnt had a patch.

S0L did say yesterday that patches will likely come with the DLC.

Thank you SO much, Sumo digital!

Super Shadow is WHITE like he was in Sonic adventure 2!

Did you make that? Or did Sumo really accidenlty make Super Shadow's nose, gloves and shoes rings totally white? oO

Edited by MarcelloF

I added the Ristar thing in my sig. But I also made my own desperate plea:

segata.jpg

Feel free to use if you desperately want to see Segata Sanshiro in the game.

EDIT: Sorry, there was a typo in the Segata banner. Here is the fixed version:

segata.jpg

To make this an on-topic post, here's some video of all the all-star moves.

The best one really is Bonanza Bros!

S0L I have a doubt, this trophy is about the PS3 version:

-Dreamarena (Bronze): Play with a Friend online help

Many worried that walk do not know how to unlock, some will leave and not others ... If not there will be a concrete way to do it or is that something is wrong.

S0L I have a doubt, this trophy is about the PS3 version:

-Dreamarena (Bronze): Play with a Friend online help

Many worried that walk do not know how to unlock, some will leave and not others ... If not there will be a concrete way to do it or is that something is wrong.

Yeah, I'm also having trouble with this trophy. I've invited and been invited to several races with friends yet it still hasn't unlocked.

Yeah, I'm also having trouble with this trophy. I've invited and been invited to several races with friends yet it still hasn't unlocked.

S0L see if we can provide a solution

Also Overlord, I hope you never get bored of that avatar. It pretty much is Overlord, to me. ;O;

8 years and still going strong. I have no intentions of switching it. ;P

Ex UK Prime Minister Tony Blair plays ASR DS

tonyblairplaysasr.png

Sorry for bad picture quality, was taking a photo of my DS phat with my DSi :lol:

http://www.sonicstad...ll-stars-racing

:lol: Methinks someone is taking the piss a little bit =P

Still loving this game, as it goes. Working though the missions at the moment - tried for the reversing-over-the-line-and-winning Trophy as Shadow yesterday but ended up going from 1st to 3rd while doing it XD

So, I'm a bit rubbish at this game. D:

I'm struggling to win the cups (come in the top three overall) on Advanced difficulty.

HALP. D:

I am finding Alex Kidd, Billy Hatcher and the Chuchus to be pretty good, though.

Anyone else having some serious trouble with being SQUISHED online?

Sometimes you'll just randomy get squished for no reason when you have a buggy/laggy/glitchy player infront or beside you.

Anyone else having some serious trouble with being SQUISHED online?

Sometimes you'll just randomy get squished for no reason when you have a buggy/laggy/glitchy player infront or beside you.

I've only ever got squished when I land from a jump and someone lands on top of me. If theres lag though it'll be that they may have landed on top of you but then appear in front of you once the connection catches up I guess.

I've experienced minor lag once when there was a pack of us going round a turn where someone is just behind me but then appears in front of me.

Well I'm really ticked off right now. I was just playing the final mission, and and right as I beat the boss, I got hit. So as the boss was dying, I decided to restart the mission so I could try again for a AAA rank. Then the camera glitched up and was focused on the boss no matter how many times I restarted the mission. So I quit the mission and restarted it, but it froze on the loading screen. Then when I restarted the system and the game, all the trophies suddenly became unlocked (which sucks because I wanted to unlock them myself), and my file is now permanetly glitched. I have an extremely large number of SEGA points, all the characters and courses except Aiai (even the characters and courses you start with) are now locked. And no matter how much you click on something in the shop, it doesn't unlock.

I'm a really unhappy camper right now.

Edited by gamerguy21
  • Thumbs Up 2

Well I'm really ticked off right now. I was just playing the final mission, and and right as I beat the boss, I got hit. So as the boss was dying, I decided to restart the mission so I could try again for a AAA rank. Then the camera glitched up and was focused on the boss no matter how many times I restarted the mission. So I quit the mission and restarted it, but it froze on the loading screen. Then when I restarted the system and the game, all the trophies suddenly became unlocked (which sucks because I wanted to unlock them myself), and my file is now permanetly glitched. I have an extremely large number of SEGA points, all the characters and courses except Aiai (even the characters and courses you start with you start with) are now locked. And no matter how much you click on something in the shop, it doesn't unlock.

I'm a really unhappy camper right now.

Woah, thats terrible :( The only thing you could do is erase your file and start over but that would still leave your trophies in the state they're in making people who look at your trophies think you're a dirty cheat due to them all containing the same time stamp :(

Woah, thats terrible :( The only thing you could do is erase your file and start over but that would still leave your trophies in the state they're in making people who look at your trophies think you're a dirty cheat :(

Yeah, I don't really have a huge problem with starting over, but the trophy thing really annoys me. I'm kinda kicking myself right now for not turing the system off when the throphies were auto unlocking, but I had no idea what was going on and I'm not even sure if that would have stopped it. Ah well, I did unlock half the throhies myself, so hopefully people won't notice.

But has Sony ever banned anyone from PSN for hacking throphies? I'd hate to be banned for something that wasn't even my fault.

Edited by gamerguy21

Yeah, I don't really have a huge problem with starting over, but the trophy did really annoys me. I'm kinda kicking myself right now for not turing the system off when the throphies were auto unlocking, but I had no idea what was going on and I'm not even sure if that would have stopped it. Ah well, I did unlock half the throhies myself, so hopefully people won't notice.

But has Sony ever banned anyone from PSN for hacking throphies? I'd hate to be banned for something that wasn't even my fault.

I've not heard of Sony banning anyone from PSN, I dont know if they implement a system like that like Microsoft does. I wouldnt worry about it as there are loads of people out there who use glitches to unlock most if not all trophies in certain games like Buzz Quiz TV.

Right guys, the next Sonic complaint fad has hit the net. Forget the green eyes debate and forget the Sonic in a car business, thats so last week. Why complain about those things when we can complain about the letter "L" in ASR and how its presented in the game?

Ive got this game

for Playstation 3. Why is every 'L' capitalized?

:lol:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=317759

Wow someone is moaning over A LETTER one single letter in the game wow thats just lame lmao

:edit:

ok im confused he complaining over (in his eyes) every L Being capitalized well just after look at the menus and stuff EVERY F**KING LETTER IS CAPITALIZED In the whole game minus my Gametag on the my the License bit

Edited by Crash And Burn Like 1976
  • Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone know how to change the course music for online races? The option doesn't appear in the pre-race intro.

Does anyone know how to change the course music for online races? The option doesn't appear in the pre-race intro.

i dont think you can select the course music online i was playin on Seaside Hill track with Samba De Amgio music online yesterday i was very confused

S0L can you tell us why we cant pick the music tracks while playing online ?

Edited by Crash And Burn Like 1976

I've not heard of Sony banning anyone from PSN, I dont know if they implement a system like that like Microsoft does. I wouldnt worry about it as there are loads of people out there who use glitches to unlock most if not all trophies in certain games like Buzz Quiz TV.

I have.

It's extremely rare, I only know of one person who got banned, and it was for using the Socom save file hack to unlock all trophies and in turn boost rank.

Like I say, it's extremely rare, but not worth doing if you ask me. Not worth the risk or the effort of rinding a save file hack.