Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Heard that Crush 40 track earlier, managed to figure out it was them. X3

I've run into a few glitches, mostly falling through the floor on some upward ramps. It's only really been a problem in the Billy Hatcher Dino Mountain stage though, happened to me a couple of times in one race, there.

I'm getting better at the game at least! Although I think I'm better at the DS version so far, the handling seems nicer than on the Wii version.

I have.

It's extremely rare, I only know of one person who got banned, and it was for using the Socom save file hack to unlock all trophies and in turn boost rank.

Like I say, it's extremely rare, but not worth doing if you ask me. Not worth the risk or the effort of rinding a save file hack.

...Well damn, now I'm kinda scared. :(

Well, you did say it was rare. And since SASASR doesn't have an online ranking system, that glichted file didn't really boost anything like that. Or were you talking about boosting trophy ranking?

Guess all I can do is remain hopeful. It sucks that one unintentional glitch has the potential of banning me from PSN... :(

I've discovered a big problem with some of the tracks is overshooting jumps. In the 360 demo lots of people will have noticed this happening in Lost Palace at the shortcut. Thing is, you're likely to overshoot the jump if you''re boosting either from drifting around the corner or performing 3 tricks on the jump before it. Then, in Lava Lair there's a part with some platforms dotted along like this ----- (it's just before that long wooden path). Perform a trick, land a boost miss the next platform and plummet. It's also happened once or twice in Highway Zero. Some of the jumps need to be capped so that this doesn't happen.

And I'm still wondering why Banjo doesn't show up as a CPU. Everyone else does, and he did in the demo. What gives?

Only just noticed Gamespot have put up a video review, I saw there written review when it went up but didnt noticed they'd added a video review -

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/sonicandsegaallstarsracing/video/6251799/sonic--sega-all-stars-racing-video-review

I'm surprised GameTrailers havent put a review up yet.

Blue Blood, I keep reading that Banjo and Kazooie are never in the race as computer characters too.

S0L, why is this? Did you make it that way on purpose?

And will the DLC characters be computer characters in a race too? I hope so....

I can't wait to get this game!! I won't be able to get it anytime soon since I'm extremely busy with schoolwork, so hopefully there will still be a lot of people playing online when I get it.

Blue Blood, I keep reading that Banjo and Kazooie are never in the race as computer characters too.

S0L, why is this? Did you make it that way on purpose?

And will the DLC characters be computer characters in a race too? I hope so....

I can't wait to get this game!! I won't be able to get it anytime soon since I'm extremely busy with schoolwork, so hopefully there will still be a lot of people playing online when I get it.

Ryo-F doesn't appear in races unless you control him, so it seems doubtful.

It makes sense that Avatars and Miis don't appear as CPUs, but why Banjo?

Has anyone else noticed the different stats between the DS and every other version. It seems like the Handling and Acceleration stats are swapped around on the DS version compared to the others, does anyone know if that was intentional or not?

Ryo-F doesn't appear in races unless you control him, so it seems doubtful.

Aw man. :( I was hoping that in the (hypothetical) event that Segata Sanshiro becomes DLC, I could see him kicking the asses of other characters while I'm driving as somebody else.

S0L, is there a reason why DLC characters can't be computer controlled?

I see S0L.

Thank you for an amazing game, I've bought all 4 console versions and I do not regret it :D

Could you patch the game so that people cant kick Ryo Forklift players for 'cheating/hacking'? :lol:

Oh and I cant finish a post to S0L without again saying DS Rumble Pak support is awesome :lol:

Aww, we scared him off again :(

Would you patch the game so that people cant kick Ryo Forklift players for 'cheating/hacking'  :lol:

Wasn't this announced awhile back? Why isn't this common knowledge that the ForkLift is an extra vehicle for Ryo yet >_> ?

Wasn't this announced awhile back? Why isn't this common knowledge that the ForkLift is an extra vehicle for Ryo yet >_> ?

If you don't trawl the next looking for info on the game, you likely won't know. So, kids and people who don't care about the game as much as us.

The gamespot video review is very positive. Read the comments and see how many are being convinced to give it a try.

The splitscreen 4 player mode is the best thing ever. Seriously I can't remember the last time I had such a blast playing a game with 3 other friends. SOL , thanks a lot.

I'm not really an online gamer and am not a gold member so í'm really happy with the attention to the splitscreen modes, nowadays not many games have that, especially on the 360

Edited by Jaouad
  • Thumbs Up 1

just had a really fun online session with clisp, just by chance was awsome :)

Indeed. Perhaps we should gather more people from here with the PS3 version.

Well I definitely had more fun with ASR than with MK Wii. Got both the Wii and 360 versions and I do like the 360 version more being that it offers more on the table:

Achievements (which I have got all of them :3) and online futures including DLC and all Xbox Live support.

The Wii version I am disappointed with mainly cause you can't use a GAMECUBE controller you can use a classic controller but don't like using that, like using my WAVEBIRD more :P.

I saw that the achievements in the 360 are known as rewards on the Wii but I have done the 360 ones they go towards my overall gamerscore :P.

Overall Steve and the rest of the guys at Sumo Digital you did a bang up job of ASR and look forward to the DLC that comes out on the 360 in the near future.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just watched the gamespot review, it was pretty good, but it seems like people still can't tell the difference between a ring and a coin >__>

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else noticed Rare get credited even in the non-360 versions (even DS!). I dunno why that amuses me.

Please make the font for position slightly bigger than the font for laps. D8 That's all I ask for in a future patch.

Loving this game so far. It's like Sumo Digital looked at Mario Kart and said, "Hey, you know what would make this game even better? If it was fair!" Seriously, it's really a perfect fusion of a traditional arcade racer like Outrun and a "party" racer like Mario Kart.

Also, I found it weird that when I played the Lava Lair level, the announcer called it "Blizzard Castle."