Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

He said that he's not dealing with SEGA, SUMO, or RARE, so assuredly it has to do with Micsrosoft's lair.

Which makes me wonder how one could do SASAR work and NOT deal with Sumo or Sega.

And if it isn't a racer, track or music... then what could it be? I mean, that's all I'm interested in, yet it seems to be none of those.

=D; Carry on. And on a sidenote, when the heck is a SSMB tourney happening? Since all the versions except for the PC one have online, I think we could definitely organize a SSMB All Stars Racing tournament. Or perhaps we should wait for the Death Egg and Metal Sonic DLC to officially hit the stores before then? Either way, if it happens, count me in on the 360 version.

For the first few weeks of release we were doing them every weekend across all 4 versions but since then I've asked every week in the tourny topic if anyone with any or all versions(I have all 4 lol) is interested and I'm lucky if I get 1 or 2 responces.

It would make sense if it was music since Death Egg Zone: Egg Hangar comes with 5 new music tracks instead of the usual 4 each track has, so maybe 1 new music track for every track? Those 5 new music tracks get added to the music collection to listen to too if anyone is wondering.

I see that Fortlift Ryo made his DLC. Now I'm looking forward to see more and new DLC racers. The DLC characters that I mostly like to play and see such as Vyse,Bug form Bug! of Sega Saturn,and playable NiGHTS to compete.

My guess is it's either theme/gamerpic (360) or music related. As much as I love music though, I see it unlikely to add dlc music without going through Sega. I'll gladly be wrong though.

It is music, as he never onece denied that.

Music seems the most likely guess for me too, but then again he said the second blurred out picture was an ingame screenshot... How can there be an ingame screenshot for music?

Music seems the most likely guess for me too, but then again he said the second blurred out picture was an ingame screenshot... How can there be an ingame screenshot for music?

A screen showing the music selection at the top right after you've picked a track?

No ASR DLC for Xbox 360 owners this week or next

Also, the following Xbox 360 Game Add-Ons are scheduled to be available:

April 7: Mega Man 10 Bass and Mega Man 10 Special Stage 1 Game Add-ons, 80 points each

April 13: Forza Motorsport® 3 Road & Track Car Pack, 400 Points

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2010/04/06/xbox-live-marketplace-release-schedule-april-6.aspx

Looks near enough empty for add-ons for both weeks so hopefully things will change, he has put this at the bottom in fine print -

*Current schedule. Subject to change. All content may not be available in all Xbox LIVE regions.

Lets cross our fingers that it will change and ASR DLC is released though that fine print is just for legal reasons to cover their backs if on the rare occasion something is added or held back.

Just noticed April 7 is today, a Wednesday and April 13th is a Tuesday. He hasn't mentioned the Thursdays when the bigger Marketplace update happens so there may still be hope.

EDIT:

Patch is out for Xbox 360 version in the UK and the U.S. so that means DLC should be out tomorrow, PS3 version got the patch last Wednesday and DLC the next day before it was pulled.

DLC now shows on the match making screen :D

Leaderboards have not cleared the glitched times in this update -_- I hope they do that soon kinda crap seeing time trial times at 9 seconds or 12 seconds but it's cool seeing that this update getting ready for the DLC hope it comes soon =D

Edited by Creature Of The Night

So do I win the bet about it coming out this week? Tell me I won the bet. I NEED THIS. /crazy

Yeah, if it's anything like with the PS3 last week where the patch was made available Wednesday and DLC the next day before being pulled then it will be out tomorrow. There'd be no point in releasing a patch where one of it's features is to enable DLC a week or 2 before releasing the DLC.

I'm game! The true battle will be before the race, I'm of course referring to who will nab Metal Sonic first? :lol:

I'll make that lobby if you want (if it's the 360 version XD) i'm not going to play as Metal that for sure even tho I like Metal I always play as Alex Kidd online so you guys can fight over who wants to play has him XD

BanjoConkers is querying the price of the Metal Sonic and Death Egg Zone: Egg Hangar pack in Microsoft Points over at the SEGA Forums, I replied there so thought I'd post it here too.

Here's my not well written calculation :lol:

Here's how much the PS3 Metal Sonic and Death Egg Zone: Egg Hangar DLC cost on the European PlayStation Store before it was removed aswell as the price of the Ryo Forklift DLC. I'm trying to find out how much that would translate to Microsoft Points.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/news/ps3-asr-dlc-metal-sonic-death-egg-zone-and-ryo-f-update-7-dlc-removed

EDIT:

The Ryo Forklift DLC costs 320 Microsoft Points in the UK -

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80253450815/

So roughly 320 MSP is £3.99 and MS and DE is 80p higher so you're looking at about £4.50 which in dollars will be cheaper since everything's always a little higher in price in our money. So I reckon in MS it's going to be about 400 MSP, no more than about 450.