Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Yep, it has all the TT features like it's own Staff Ghost.

Alright awesome =D i'm gonna race the staff ghosts for abit then with Death Egg Act 1 music on (Seriously why didn't they put that awesome song on lol)

Yeah, I'm good waiting for a special offer or something. The DLC is too expensive for me to be particularly bothered about.

Some recommended custom soundtrack tunes:

Death Egg - Sonic Drift 2

Death Egg Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Death Egg Zone Act 1 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

Death Egg Zone Act 2 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

Entering Death Egg Zone - Sonic Arcade

PS3 premium theme confirmed for April 22nd.

$2.49/£1.59

Edited by Casanova

You should be able to get to a larger version of the Metal Sonic artwork and all 4 screens from the Euro/Blognik version now.

Ah - thanks for clearing that up, AAUK! I can finally bask in the full glory of Metal Sonic's 5333x3000 pixels of awesomeness.

I haven't gotten the chance to read his bio yet, but I'm inclined to think that Metal Sonic built the Metal Booster himself. Follows a similar style to his Neo Metal Sonic/Metal Overlord upgrades featured in Sonic Heroes, rather than something that Eggman built.

What is the song called at the start up where you choose what song you want before the race starts (i'm guessing it's from Sonic the Fighters) but what the name off it tho

AAUK, can you give us some idea as to what the Premium theme will look like?

Also 22nd!? Good lord, there's no need for that time gap.

Holy crap, Metal is RIDICULOUSLY SHINY. Play as him on Lava Lair or Shibuya Downtown to see for yourself...

April 22nd? You've got to be kidding me. The $8 is seriously pushing it as far as price goes, and then we're getting it at a much later date for basically no reason?

What's next? Sonic 4 coming out a month or so later for PS3 users? Oh shit, I might have jinxed it. That already happened with Sonic Unleashed..

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 2

Holy crap, Metal is RIDICULOUSLY SHINY. Play as him on Lava Lair or Shibuya Downtown to see for yourself...

Holy crap your right he is very veryyyyy shiny, Metal better lay off the polish for awhile i've gotta wear sunglasses while playing as him now XD

Edited by Creature Of The Night

What's next? Sonic 4 coming out a month or so later for PS3 users? Oh shit, I might have jinxed it. That already happened with Sonic Unleashed..

It's inevitable.

PS3 users will forever get bumraped by DLC.

PS3 premium theme I've not seen I'm afraid, I'll try and get you a preview image again on the 21st/22nd if you like.

Doctor Eggman: Glad you like, when I somehow have time to do it I'll be adding Character Art to Sonic Wrecks, at that time you can expect supersize clean PNG versions of everyone.

Can I go back to what I was supposed to be doing today now???

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I just noticed something about Egg Hangar - it has laser gates along with a cameo!

S0L said that Dark Arsenal was originally supposed to have both. Perhaps they felt that they'd be better suited for this track instead, hence their removal.

Edited by HunterTSF

What is the song called at the start up where you choose what song you want before the race starts (i'm guessing it's from Sonic the Fighters) but what the name off it tho

Linky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atplj_m8voU

Doctor Eggman: Glad you like, when I somehow have time to do it I'll be adding Character Art to Sonic Wrecks, at that time you can expect supersize clean PNG versions of everyone.

Nice! Thank you, that would be very awesome!

You're now free to go ;)

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Just played as him in Shibuya Downtown after reading your message, and you're right. He is incredibly shiny. :lol:

WHERES THAT COMMUNITY MANAGER WITH MY LATTE!

Any chance we can see some sweet Metal Sonic/Ryo-F footage in wonderous HD?

Well heres my vid from last week it's not in HD but it more or less does what it should.

Edited by Casanova

I cannot believe I haven't asked for this before:

Floigan Bros. for DLC! :P

floigan-bros.3543952.jpg

Edited by Doctor Eggman

April 22nd? You've got to be kidding me. The $8 is seriously pushing it as far as price goes, and then we're getting it at a much later date for basically no reason?

And Sonic '06...although that one wasn't anything to be upset about.

Sadly, I've sorta gotten used to being neglected by Sega's (and others) multiplatform offerings. Though the great exclusives from them almost makes up for it (Valkyria Chronicles).

Can't say I'm too bothered by this particular instance though, as I'm not really dying for Metal Sonic or Death Egg. Especially given the price.

Edited by SykoTech