Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I'm fine for races on all 4 versions tomorrow, I'm off to bed now so if you all post times or PM me times you're available for and which of the 4 versions you want to play I'll post back tomorrow morning.

Have I? :lol:

I'll be playing as my monkey companion Aiai, look forward to playing with you too :)

Yeha I added you quite sometime ago around about when the ASR came out :lol: I'll host the race and I'll have the DLC option on aswell so we can race on the Death Egg track :), i'll be good to race at 4:30/5:00PM depends when I send invites out :)

Yeha I added you quite sometime ago around about when the ASR came out :lol: I'll host the race and I'll have the DLC option on aswell so we can race on the Death Egg track :), i'll be good to race at 4:30/5:00PM depends when I send invites out :)

Okie doke, will keep an eye out for the invite :)

If any PS3 guys wanted 100% confirmation DLC is being released today -

Sonic And Sega All-Star Racing – Metal Sonic & Death Egg Zone (£4.79/€5.99) Rating: PEGI 7

Availability: All locales

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/04/22/%e2%80%98heads-up%e2%80%99-playstation-store-update-22nd-april-2010/#more-16164

Considering this is my last free day before Pre-production starts on my DC project, I'm game for racing on the PS3 version. I just need to decided if I want to download the DLC because money's fun when you're on a college budget. xD

Considering this is my last free day before Pre-production starts on my DC project, I'm game for racing on the PS3 version. I just need to decided if I want to download the DLC because money's fun when you're on a college budget. xD

Let me know when you fancy a game :)

EDIT:

DLC OUT NOW ON PS STORE!!

None of the new themes are ASR related, hopefully we get the ASR theme next week.

On my way to download the DLC now, except I gotta update my PS3 first XD

But yeah, if anyone wants to race me, they're free to do so :) my signature has my PSN name.

Well damn, it seems like the DLC isn't in the US PS Store yet. I hope it gets released today in the States because a friend of mine has the 360 version, and he says the DLC is a blast.

Just got the DLC finally installed. And wow, Metal Sonic is really good, and the track has so much detail, it's pretty damn awesome.

Those who haven't downloaded this yet, you're missing out on some awesome content here.

Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome. Cameos from Ristar, Death Egg Zone's first boss and Doomsday Zone's rocket ship are pretty cool too.

It doesn't seem to be out in the US yet, darn it. :C

Also, for the people who want to race on the PS3 today, any time ideas?

Anyone one up for a race on the Xbox 360 right now send me a message gamertag is in my sig ;)

I'm finshed with it for today. Will race some other time XD

Edited by Foxy Boy

So... the premium theme is... where exactly?

Oh well... at least after burner is out.

I'll host a PS3 match at 6:30pm GMT if anyone wants to play?

That's like.. 30 minutes from now, right?

I can't at that time, I have to go out to do stuff.. Maybe a bit later?

And why isn't the DLC out yet? /impatient

Edited by SA2

That's like.. 30 minutes from now, right?

I can't at that time, I have to go out to do stuff.. Maybe a bit later?

And why isn't the DLC out yet? /impatient

PSN doesn't update until about 6pm EST in the US.

Yeah it's in 25 mins from now. I might be able to play later tonight if my wife's not using the TV, I'll get back to you on that SA2.

Didn't know you guys in the U.S. got the update later than we do now, least you'll be getting the store updates 14 hours before us from May onwards.

Mr Mikey…can i ask why, in May, the US store update will be moved forward two days, to tuesday, while we only get moved to wednesday? i know it is different regions and things, but it seems a bit backward to change the updates to be on different days, from being on the same one. Especially as the europe update was earlier changed from friday to thursday, in order to be the same day as the US.

I understand that you probably cannot say anything/do not know that answer/dont care…but i thought i would ask anyway

Cheers man

We’ll only be 14 hours behind the US Tuesday release date here in the UK, and 15 hours in the rest of the EU. I know for the other locales that would be a bit different though (I’m not working out the timings for every locale)

The US move to Tuesdays as that’s when UMDs are released over there, whereas for SCEE most locales within our region, and I’m talking mainland Europe here, gets content released on a Wednesday, so a Wednesday store publish makes more sense.

We also moved, because if we had stayed on a Thursday publish day, we would have been too far behind the US, and I know a lot of users wouldn’t be happy about that.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/04/22/%e2%80%98heads-up%e2%80%99-playstation-store-update-22nd-april-2010/comment-page-3/#comments

6:30 sounds good for me :)

Ok cool, I'll have to go at 7 though. Anyone else up for some games?

Well that kind of sucks about the DLC for today, but I'm in no rush. If anyone wants to race toady, I'll be on for the most part.

Everyone. I've got an idea of about the new playable DLC for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing in the future might be...

Sakura.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/shinguji2nd/Shinguuji_Sakura_16.jpg

Name: Sakura Shinguji

Origin: Sakura Wars aka Sakura Taisen

Bio: A samurai who happened to be gentle,polite,and a kind-hearted girl, but she also somewhat naive and clumsy. At first its wasn't easy for her of being the newest member of the Flower Division. As the time progress, she improves her skills and confidence to become one of the strongest members of the group. She managed to prove herself as a worthy asset of the Flower Division in both the stage and battlefield. As Sakura grew older, she also inherited the spiritual power of the Shinguji family.

Skills: Tachi (medium-length samurai sword), Hokushin Itto-ryu and Spirital Power

Vechile: Go-Kart

All-Star Item: Koubu

All-Star Move: Koubu Combat: Sakura calls forth the Koubu as she jumps off her vechile and rides inside of it dashes the competition. She'll swing her sword at anyone who stands in her way. After her Koubu Combat, Sakura jumps back in her go kart.

Technically Erika Fontaine was my original idea for the Sakura Wars representive for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing but since Kori-Maru points out that she's more the main character than Erika. I could trade Sakura for Erika but since Kori-Maru and some of you may have like her, then I guess that I can give you the ideas for her. So what do you think?

• Thumbs Up 2

Well that kind of sucks about the DLC for today, but I'm in no rush. If anyone wants to race toady, I'll be on for the most part.

Aw damn, we were just playing some races. I knew there was someone I was forgetting >_< Sorry man :( I'll play you whenever you're next free, I may be able to get on later if my wife's not using the TV.

Good races guys, really enjoyed that :3

Yeah, was fun and you were pretty good.

I wonder what's happening with the premium theme now, I hope it's one of the Dynamic animated ones.