Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I mean, surely SUMO should have an idea of what the fastest possible time for each stage is? Even I can take a rough guess at which times are legit and which aren't in Time Trial.

Commentator on and I notice it on both Xbox 360 and PS3, it's not always the laser it's the sound effects and commentator in general that overpower the music.

Your right, it helps a lot. I found that if you turn the commentator and sound effects in the audio menu to absolute 0% and have the music at 100%, you can here the music for the DLC quite clearly. Just means, no commentaor speaking in game.

Even a simple filter of removing times under a theoretical limit would be nice, but I have no idea how these things work. Then you could always use a glitch to achieve the limit time it it wasn't removed. Cheating is a fairly pointless practice when you can tell the time is impossible, so I don't really understand why people do it.

Tons of photos of the Ryo Hazuki figure are here for all:

http://sega-memories.blogspot.com/2010/04/forklift-number-5-of-1000.html

"You put the coins in the slot, then you get the toys"

Tis a fine figure indeed. It is quite odd that there is no number though... and you know that means that chances are they're all like that, lol. No way to tell which is number 1 or which is 1000.

Is there nothing on the box either? Like a product number or something? Just anything that can identify it?

Not totally Sonic related, but totally SASASR related so this may warrant a community blog post? hint hint

Nooooo after he does the Eggman Adventure blog post he can!

Edited by Casanova

Fancy them not printing the number in the blank space, Ryo objects -

abjm00.jpg

Just found that pic and thought it was funny though I don't get what the "I see!!! Oops, I mean" bit is all about.

"You put the coins in the slot, then you get the toys"

Tis a fine figure indeed. It is quite odd that there is no number though... and you know that means that chances are they're all like that, lol. No way to tell which is number 1 or which is 1000.

Is there nothing on the box either? Like a product number or something? Just anything that can identify it?

[quot]Not totally Sonic related, but totally SASASR related so this may warrant a community blog post? hint hint

Nooooo after he does the Eggman Adventure blog post he can!

Ryo says "I see" like a million times in Shenmue.

Oh, I haven't played any Shenmue games yet though I would like to at some point.

BARGAINS ON GAMES AT ASDA, INCLUDING ASR AND M&SATOWG!!

asdaasrdspricefail.jpg

asdaasrwiipricefail.jpg

asdamsowgwiipricefail.jpg

asdamsowgdspricefail.jpg

How could you resist such fantastic combo deals? :)

• Thumbs Up 1

2 for £160!!!!!????!!

"you put the coins in the slot then you get the toys"

Maybe these ones contain Sonia as a playable character?

This ticket problem was across all of their games in the Merry Hill Centre store in the West Midlands, I popped by my other local store the Brierley Hill one and noticed the same ticket problem on all of their games too. I could maybe understand it happening on one ticket but for them to not notice it when putting out all of the tickets and to do it at 2 stores is just mind bogglingly stupid XD

EDIT:

More game bargain pics here -

http://www.sonicstadium.org/community/bargain-combo-deals-at-asda

Is it possible that I got refunded for buying the Metal Sonic DLC pack on Xbox 360 too soon (when the price was still off...)? I just checked my MS Points value and it went up with around 240 points... I wonder if it has something to do with the Metal Sonic DLC.

Edited by KillingRaptor

Is it possible that I got refunded for buying the Metal Sonic DLC pack on Xbox 360 too soon (when the price was still off...)? I just checked my MS Points value and it went up with around 240 points... I wonder if it has something to do with the Metal Sonic DLC.

I think we were supposed to be getting a refund, I think AAUK said it. I haven't checked mine yet.

That's very nice if that's the case.

I wasn't really upset for buying too much for it, but a refund is still nice since I paid more then the people who bought the DLC at the right price. Now I don't have to buy extra points for the new Game Room titles that come out next week. :P

That's very nice if that's the case.

I wasn't really upset for buying too much for it, but a refund is still nice since I paid more then the people who bought the DLC at the right price. Now I don't have to buy extra points for the new Game Room titles that come out next week. :P

Same, I wasn't fussed for paying the 240 points extra but as you said a refund is still nice since we paid more. Might have a look around the arcade as I haven't bought many games from there and there are alot of gems round there or maybe I'll save them for the upcoming Dreamcast games.

HA! I played local multiplayer for the FIRST time today despite owning the game on day one. It was a blast! I really wish online featured emerald grab, capture the chao and the rest. I had no idea the "get emerald" classic theme was in the game until playing it! do-do-do-do-do-doooo!

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Horray <_<. I like DSS. But this is cheating IMO.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was playing as Metal Sonic the other day and I was thinking I bet Metal Sonic would be able to do that same cheat after seeing that video someone posted doing it with Tails. >_<

Personally,

is even worse.

Geez, it's a good thing I play fair. This is totally unfair.

Edited by Mizuchi

I hope all those players that abuse this glitch will get banned from the leaderboards. Abusing glitches just to get the best time is just really low.

Edited by Mizuchi
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah Sumo really need to implement the leaderboard cleaning system they added to the Wii version to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions which auto wipes anyone with cheating times and give the DS version another clean. I'm sick of seeing cheating times, especially those ridiculous ones that are achieved using the glitch Mizuchi posted of which I think about 6 tracks are affected by now. I agree that people abusing those glitches should be banned from the leaderboards as most of them are repeat offenders who have done it for all tracks affected by the glitch.

Would Sumo even be able to remove users permanently? Even if it's only from the leaderboards I'm sure they'd need some sort of permission from Sony and Microsoft. A filter would be more effective in removing the times, but removing the glitch times and fixing the glitch would be better.

Yeah Sumo really need to implement the leaderboard cleaning system they added to the Wii version to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions which auto wipes anyone with cheating times (...)

I actually think it's not a leaderboard cleaner, rather a periodic leaderboard update done real-time every few minutes. Back when I Time Trialled hard for the best Wii time on Jump Parade, every morning I checked the tables it almost always showed my old time along with the older records first before updating into whatever times there were just prior to leaving the previous day. Somehow the game retains old data for some reason, on which I have to wait for the leaderboard to update. It's not a auto-clean thing. :P

If it was the case then glitch attempts on, for example, some Final Fortress tracks would have been gone by now (I recall a German guy from G37 clan being on Turbine Loop for several days with a 38 second time). Then again it's been a few weeks since I last played the game and checked the leaderboards...

Edited by MickX

I actually think it's not a leaderboard cleaner, rather a periodic leaderboard update done real-time every few minutes. Back when I Time Trialled hard for the best Wii time on Jump Parade, every morning I checked the tables it almost always showed my old time along with the older records first before updating into whatever times there were just prior to leaving the previous day. Somehow the game retains old data for some reason, on which I have to wait for the leaderboard to update. It's not a auto-clean thing. :P

If it was the case then glitch attempts on, for example, some Final Fortress tracks would have been gone by now (I recall a German guy from G37 clan being on Turbine Loop for several days with a 38 second time). Then again it's been a few weeks since I last played the game and checked the leaderboards...

I say it's an auto cleaner but it's just a little slow. When I go on a tracks records and see a new cheating time has been put up on I leave it stood there for about 10 seconds or so and then the cheating time disappears. Unless it's as you say that it gets updated every so often and it retains old stuff which for example got erased a few days ago and just takes 10 seconds or so of still time to erase off your connection.

*doesn't really understand how these things work*

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1