Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Ello :P

It doesn't autoclean - it's me deleting the offending Wii times, and then when you login it takes a short amount of time to update :P And yes, the times are very easy to spot. DS ones seem fine to me, nothing jumping out as being clearly cheaty?

We're looking at the other platforms too, it's just taking a little longer since I had the audicity to go on holiday, and I'm playing catch-up now I'm back...!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1

I had the audicity to go on holiday

HOW DARE YOU!

Did you bring us any pressies? Basically this is what you missed.

SSMB

"WOO Early PS3 DLC!"

"Awww DLC removed"

"HOW MUCH FOR RYO-F!!!?!?!!?! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF! WHY IS HE THAT MUCH!!!"

"WOO! Metal Sonic DLC! What do you mean it's the wrong price!"

"HEY! How come PS3 users have to wait until April 22nd for it!"

"Theres a 3rd DLC pack on the way... but I won't tell you what it is!"

"Why is ryo-F so bloody expensive!?"

"Hey Premium theme for the PS3 april 22nd!"

"Why is ryo-f so bloody expensive."

"It's April 22nd! Where is the premium theme?"

"Why is ryo-f so bloody expensive!"

"Can we have 1970's trousers mode?"

Sega's official forums

ADD MY GOD DAMN FAVOURITE CHARACTER THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS HEARD OF!!!

HERE IS MY PETITION FOR S0L ABOUT PUTTING THIS CHARACTER INTO THE GAME!!!!

I THINK THE WII SHOULD GET DLC!

I WANT MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER ADDED!

I WORK FOR SUMO AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT MARIO WILL BE ADDED TO THE GAME!

Game FAQ's forums

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

SSMB member Doctor Eggman

"Hey how come the Ryo-f toys don't have the limited numbers painted on them?"

And thats whats happened.

Edited by Casanova
  • Thumbs Up 9
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Ello :P

It doesn't autoclean - it's me deleting the offending Wii times, and then when you login it takes a short amount of time to update :P And yes, the times are very easy to spot. DS ones seem fine to me, nothing jumping out as being clearly cheaty?

We're looking at the other platforms too, it's just taking a little longer since I had the audicity to go on holiday, and I'm playing catch-up now I'm back...!

---

S0L

---

Ha ha, welcome back! Hope you had a great time :D

I thought a few looked slightly off on the DS but you know the time limits better than me and I'm probably just being too fussy :P Glad to hear you're still working on the PS3 and Xbox 360 times :)

Lol at Casanova's updates but he is right, especially about the SEGA forums constant petitions :lol:

Casanova, you got me spot on.

"Where the numbers at?!"

Haha, that's so me... :)

What about me quoting you from the SEGA Forums ASR board in my sig? :P

Hehe, didn't see that. Nice. :)

Really though. Sega Forums SASAR posts include "Space Ghost should be in SASAR!", dozens of "____ for DLC" petitions and simply pointless topics. Even worse, neraly everybody takes all of those posts seriously. They actually reply to the topic creators! It's as though mods are non-existent and the users are idiots.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, S0L, now that you're back, I just have to ask... will we be hearing news about more DLC soon? Or is it all far away?

• Thumbs Up 1

So, S0L, now that you're back, I just have to ask... will we be hearing news about more DLC soon? Or is it all far away?

Here here! Seconded! I'm hoping for one month increments.

I'm having trouble with the Ghost Master Trophy, I got the Clock Work Trophy last night for setting a personal best on every track while at the same beating all of the staff ghosts on every track but didn't get the Ghost Master Trophy. I've just loaded up every track and see no staff ghosts, I've checked the in-game Trophy collection and it says 23/24 for the Ghost Master Trophy. :huh: Does anyone have any advice please?

I'm having trouble with the Ghost Master Trophy, I got the Clock Work Trophy last night for setting a personal best on every track while at the same beating all of the staff ghosts on every track but didn't get the Ghost Master Trophy. I've just loaded up every track and see no staff ghosts, I've checked the in-game Trophy collection and it says 23/24 for the Ghost Master Trophy. :huh: Does anyone have any advice please?

Ah looks like you've got the ghostbusters bug. (I just made up the name).

Theres a glitch with the ghost master trophy but fortunately there is a work-around. However depending on how you played the game it might be a bit of a pain.

You need to replay the first course you attempted a time trial on, with the same character that you first made the attempt with. A couple of people claim that this is the only way to make the ghost re-register. If you're not certain which character you used, have a look at the 'local leaderboard' it should give you an indication of the character you used.

Yep, you've missed one. Switch the leaderboards to Local only and then play through the tracks, if any have the 'Staff Ghost' racing on them, you need to beat it still. If it says 'Sumo Ghost' you've beaten the default ghost and can skip that one.

On the update, ta for that Mr. Casanova. Pretty much as I expected really :)

Someone else has a Ryo Forklift toy then? We got ours the other day, I was expecting something... nicer! Still, can't complain, it's now in our trophy cabinet - boxed up and never to be opened. Ours also didn't come with a number painted on it. So therefore I can only assume it's 1/1000 and Doctor Eggmans's is 2/1000. You can quote me on that :P

Future DLC is all up to SEGA now. They've put out all the bits we've done, personally I think they'll now look to see how the existing stuff goes and decide if they want some more. Not seen any figures yet, but then I'm only nicely getting back into the groove!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah looks like you've got the ghostbusters bug. (I just made up the name).

Theres a glitch with the ghost master trophy but fortunately there is a work-around. However depending on how you played the game it might be a bit of a pain.

You need to replay the first course you attempted a time trial on, with the same character that you first made the attempt with. A couple of people claim that this is the only way to make the ghost re-register. If you're not certain which character you used, have a look at the 'local leaderboard' it should give you an indication of the character you used.

Thanks for the reply. I've only registered Aiai on all of the leaderboards, only Death Egg Zone has an Aiai and a Sonic. Can't remember which track I played first, guess I'll have to go a lap round every track and see what happens.

Yep, you've missed one. Switch the leaderboards to Local only and then play through the tracks, if any have the 'Staff Ghost' racing on them, you need to beat it still. If it says 'Sumo Ghost' you've beaten the default ghost and can skip that one.

On the update, ta for that Mr. Casanova. Pretty much as I expected really :)

Someone else has a Ryo Forklift toy then? We got ours the other day, I was expecting something... nicer! Still, can't complain, it's now in our trophy cabinet - boxed up and never to be opened. Ours also didn't come with a number painted on it. So therefore I can only assume it's 1/1000 and Doctor Eggmans's is 2/1000. You can quote me on that :P

Future DLC is all up to SEGA now. They've put out all the bits we've done, personally I think they'll now look to see how the existing stuff goes and decide if they want some more. Not seen any figures yet, but then I'm only nicely getting back into the groove!

---

S0L

---

Thanks for that, only just noticed your reply on the last page :lol: Will do that and see if it unlocks.

You've put out all DLC SEGA has asked for? :o Let's hope they ask for some more, especially with their new digital content stance.

• Thumbs Up 1

... .... ....

But... we are still getting 1970's trousers mode... right?

Shadz edit the news story now!!! There's not going to be a 1970's trousers mode!

But I do have another idea for a DLC mode... it's called Roasted Chicken mode... basically theres a chicken somewhere on the track and two players battle to get it... then it's a race to the end where both characters have to kill the chicken and then eat it with their bare hands.

Edited by Casanova

... .... ....

But... we are still getting 1970's trousers mode... right?

Shadz edit the news story now!!! There's not going to be a 1970's trousers mode!

But I do have another idea for a DLC mode... it's called Roasted Chicken mode... basically theres a chicken somewhere on the track and two players battle to get it... then it's a race to the end where both characters have to kill the chicken and then eat it with their bare hands.

XD I think Dread would sack me :lol:

Roasted Chicken Wearing 1970's Trousers Assault Mode, make it happen S0L/SEGA :D

EDIT:

Got the Ghost Master Trophy now, somehow I hadn't beaten the Deadly Route staff ghost though I raced every track on the Best category (where you can beat the staff ghost while racing against your best and the leaderboard best) and was sure I'd beaten every staff ghost. Oh well, got it now. Thanks Casanova and S0L :D

Weren't thou a particular user lambasted for making such a blasphemus claim?

Turns out to be true :o

S0L and SumoRex have silenced those rude folks at the SEGA Forums -

I appreciate the supportive comments - and I don't mind the criticism.

The main thing you need to understand though, is as we do this unofficially, there are also topics we can't discuss or even really comment on. This is as we're still under NDA, so unless something is publically available information, or we have clearance to talk about it, then in many cases we simply can't comment.

It's also the reason why only a few of us pop in to chat. In a best case scenario if you gaff and reveal something *really* secret, you'll get rapped across the knuckles. In a worse case scenario, you can find yourself looking for a new job - or worse still, losing a project we might be working on. Remember in this age of advertising budgets being so large, and publishers wanting to keep a project under wraps to have a competitive edge, these things are taken rather seriously!

So we tread a thin line, and as such, if we're not commenting it might be as there's nothing to say, or nothing we can say. Or we're simply up to our eyes in work!

---

S0L

---

Whoa... You *know* I generally stopped posting a few months ago now.

So at least be fair in your critisism.

In our defence

A: you're wrong, beause in Steves absence I *was* posting in here. But that's ok, I'll let you off.

B: We're busy on new projects, and it's hard enough to maintain a single project without the distraction of one which you're not on. (I don't mean to say there is no SSR work being done, but *I* am not currently working on it)C: Finally, just to reiterate, this is something we do *outside of our jobs* and the lack of any new real posts in the forum lately means we may be checking in less often atm. If you sit patiently we will no doubt come and answer, but it may not be as immediate as it was say, a month or two ago.

Anyhooo. It's still good to hear from you dude, even if it's a tad rude. (grrr)

How about just showing some respect for people who are right now sat at work 50mins after they stopped getting paid talking to you now...

:)

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=325630&page=2

SumoRex has added some confusion though with the bit I've bolded, S0L's just said there's no DLC until SEGA asks for some more :huh: Cool part though is that he says they have more projects in the works, we only knew of the new Doctor Who on PC but now we know there are more. Let's hope a new SEGA Superstars/All-Stars is in the works.

SumoRex has added some confusion though with the bit I've bolded, S0L's just said there's nor DLC until SEGA asks for some more :huh: Cool part though is that he says they have more projects in the works,

1970 trousers for Doctor Who?

He said they have another projects, but that doesn't mean they are "SEGA-related" projects...

Edited by Argentina

Aw poopie, I was hoping for a small stockpile of DLC at least. Like 2-3 more packs.

I'm really hoping Sega requests more DLC pronto!

Still, thanks for the answer S0L! :) And I just checked my forklift figure, it is number -1/1000 :P

Edited by Doctor Eggman

1970 trousers for Doctor Who?

He said they have another projects, but that doesn't mean they are "SEGA-related" projects...

I know, thats why I said I hope it's another entry in the series incase any are SEGA projects. Lol @ 1970's trousers for Doctor Who :lol: Look forward to seeing what the projects are whoever they are for. I expect we'll hear more at E3 if they're attending or if the publishers announce their projects with Sumo.

I think there is too soon for another All-Stars game. (still haven't upgraded my pc to play it T_T)

Anyways, I also hope for some DLC, but that mostly depend on sales right?

How are the sales for this game anyway?

Whoa, that's all of the DLC? I was expecting another character or two.

Not much to do but sit and wait, I suppose.