Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Anyone out there still play the 360 version at all? I've raced with a few of you before but I'd only rented the game at that point...turns out I've won a special Promo copy over at SEGAShiro!

Hopefully we can get some more casual races/tournaments going. biggrin.gif

Anyone out there still play the 360 version at all? I've raced with a few of you before but I'd only rented the game at that point...turns out I've won a special Promo copy over at SEGAShiro!

Hopefully we can get some more casual races/tournaments going. biggrin.gif

Yeah, we definitely need to get some more races going on here for all versions. I'm up for a game sometime on either of the 4 versions.

solchallenge.jpg

I want to race S0L! Come on S0L Lets see you play some of us on the PS3 version!

Hello,

I'm not dead, honest :P

I'd have a job playing the PS3 version, I don't own a PS3! So sadly I'll have to decline this for the moment. I'm also mad busy getting new stuff off the ground here at Sumo, nothing we can talk about just yet, just free time's not been something I've had in abundance these last few weeks...

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello,

I'm not dead, honest :P

I'd have a job playing the PS3 version, I don't own a PS3! So sadly I'll have to decline this for the moment. I'm also mad busy getting new stuff off the ground here at Sumo, nothing we can talk about just yet, just free time's not been something I've had in abundance these last few weeks...

---

S0L

---

Hey S0L, hope you're well :)

Ooooh something new and unnanounced ay? I hope it's something SEGA related and I hope we'll get to see it at E3 :D

---

S0L

---

HAHA! I win by default! WOO! DEFAULT DEFAULT! MUHAHAHAHAA! The high score leaderboards shall be mine!

Are you working on the Doctor Who game? If so, can I do a cameo voice!

We'll call it a draw I think :)

I'm not working on the Dr. Who game, I'm actually pretty jealous of the guys who are! I can't go into any details sadly on the new stuff, right now we've got a few ideas brewing SEGA wise though :)

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1

We'll call it a draw I think :)

Sigh... ok.... chances are you'd win anyway... I got lost on the Monkey Ball tracks the last time, Shadz had to give me directions.

I'm not working on the Dr. Who game, I'm actually pretty jealous of the guys who are! I can't go into any details sadly on the new stuff, right now we've got a few ideas brewing SEGA wise though :)

---

S0L

---

Owww exciting... Can I be a VA for something!

Just news'd your teases/comments Steve, hope that's ok but if you'd rather me take down the article I will.

I did my part for SASASR today! While at Target, I noticed that their 360 console had a demo of SASASR in the menu, so I started up the demo and let the opening movie play and went about my business. A few minutes later I returned to the electronics section to find a guy happily playing the demo! Hopefully I sold another copy of the game. :D

i have news for you guys my topics: a sequal to sonic and sega all-stars racing and wi-fi problems on the wii version.

• Thumbs Up 5

i have news for you guys my topics: a sequal to sonic and sega all-stars racing and wi-fi problems on the wii version.

What kind of wi-fi problems? And sequel rumors have been hovering around for a while now. You mean to tell me it's been announced and not a single user of this message board knows about it yet?

Yeah, duh indigo, everyone cool has heard about the sequal.

I guess I'm not cool :(

I'll go hug my Werehog plushie :(

well I know the whole DLC thing is kinda dead but this was a bif fun communittee thing. On DeviantArt, The Eyz Master held a competition to draw sega characters who didn't make it into the game! Here's the compilation! Leave a comment if your on ther, I'm the one with Ecco the Dolphin in a fish bowl.

SaSASR_Art_Jam_Compilation_by_theEyZmaster.jpg

and for closer links to the pictures, here's a link to a folder.

http://theeyzmaster.deviantart.com/favourites/?39611139#Sega-All-Stars-ART-JAM

If this ever reaches your eyes S0l or anyone at Sega, I hope this gets some gears turning. (o know it's not your job s0l, but I still thought you'd like to see them!)

Edited by chaos shad

I like trakker's one with Blaze. That one's pretty cool.

I also like the Omega one.

Hey Guys, I'm New to this, and I do have ASR, But My Account is Yellow24Avenger.

I woud ike to race somehow soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey Guys, I'm New to this, and I do have ASR, But My Account is Yellow24Avenger.

I woud ike to race somehow soon.

Is that PS3 or 360?

And with those above character design, Tikal and Chaos is simply brilliant!

I love the idea of Charmy holding on for dear life while the Chaotix speeds off. Really sets the tone for that group of characters. The Chaos-morphing-into-a-card-thing is also sweet, if only they were real.

SEGA_All_Star_Racing_Contest_by_Ladyascar.jpg

Meh. It's awesome artwork and all... but something just feels so fundamentally wrong with the concept of Tikal riding Chaos.

SEGA_All_Star_Racing_Contest_by_Ladyascar.jpg

Meh. It's awesome artwork and all... but something just feels so fundamentally wrong with the concept of Tikal riding Chaos.

TENTACLES

• Thumbs Up 3

I just picked up the Wii version (again) so now I own all 5 versions.

djshow in disguise? :P

I am still needing to do the online trophies for the PS3 version but I have no friends :( ...wait, no friends with the game - I hope I have friends in general!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. That Chaotix one is awesome. Both of the Blaze ones are really good too.

Man...now I'm going go to deviantart and start looking at fan art again. Thanks a lot! :lol: