Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Fair enough!

If it works, you're welcome. If it doesn't, sorry for making you destroy thousands of creatures for no reason.

Happy killing!

Well, I actually have the achievement, as far as my Xbox is concerned. It's the game itself that thinks I haven't got it. D:

But yeah, I do think I'll sit down and kill zombies for an hour sometime and see if that fixes it. If not, eh. I've technically done it 100%, the game just doesn't acknowledge it.

If that were on the PS3, the solution would be obvious.

Delete game/save data and start again.Can you not do something similar with the Xbox memory/data?

If that were on the PS3, the solution would be obvious.

Delete game/save data and start again.Can you not do something similar with the Xbox memory/data?

Yes, you can delete Xbox save data. But I think he's looking for a solution without having to lose all his progress...

Yes, you can delete Xbox save data. But I think he's looking for a solution without having to lose all his progress...

Surely you can back up the data to a USB and then put it back on?

I dunno, I imagine if I did copy the data then copy it back, it'd keep the same problem.

And yeah, I definitely don't want to start all over again. D8

Surely you can back up the data to a USB and then put it back on?

Yeah, but in order for the USB to be Xbox compatible, you have to format it and then not use it for anything else.

Granted, he could also use a 360 memory card, but I doubt he owns one (since they're pretty much useless if you own a hard drive).

Looks like U.S. PS3 owners can get their hands on a new combo pack of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and Sonic Unleashed:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=88311&loc=ps3slider1

It was apparently released November 19th by Cokem International Ltd for the discount price of $34.99:

http://ps3stuff.ditttos.com/sony_playstation3_previews/sonic-and-sega-all-stars-racingsonicunleashed-2-pack-playstation-3

Just managed to finish it 100% today, despite the aforementioned problem- simply killing the hundred zombies again (shudder) did it, so props to Glenn for suggesting it! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

SEGA partners with OpenFeint to integrate social gaming in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for iOS.

Not sure if anyone posted this anywhere else but I'll leave this here :)

Burlingame, Calif. - The legendary games mascot, Sonic The Hedgehog, is spinning his way further into smartphones this week. SEGA has announced a partnership with the world's largest mobile social gaming network, OpenFeint, to provide social gaming for its newest mobile title, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for iOS.

With OpenFeint, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing players will be able to add friends on OpenFeint's 85-million-player gaming network plus access great online features like leaderboards and achievements. Players will also be able to brag about their high scores and achievements through integrated Facebook and Twitter support. SEGA also implemented OpenFeint's developer announcements, a tool that helps game developers send players direct, actionable messages.

"20 years ago, Sonic The Hedgehog changed gaming forever and we're proud to help SEGA bring the fun and excitement of Sonic to a new generation of gamers that play against each other, on the go," says Jason Citron, CEO of OpenFeint.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing will be available on iOS later this summer.

"Cross platform mobile social gaming is a major goal of SEGA and we believe Sonic will continue to entertain and inspire consumers while on the go," says Haruki Satomi, Vice President of Digital Business at SEGA. "OpenFeint offers a great platform to launch games on, whether it be through access to their enormous player community or the use of great cross-promotional features like developer announcements."

OpenFeint is the industry standard for mobile social gaming, powering titles from major international game publishers and developers. Developers interested in learning more about OpenFeint should visit, OpenFeint.com/developers for more information.

About OpenFeint:

OpenFeint is the largest mobile social gaming network with over 85 million registered users and 5,500 games. OpenFeint, Inc. is part of GREE, Inc., the leading mobile social gaming platform in Japan. Combined, the two networks reach over 110 million players and 6,000 games. Developers interested in more information about OpenFeint and its leading mobile social gaming technology should visit OpenFeint.com/Developers.

Edited by Shaddix Andrew Ryan

Considering how much this game gets ported to other systems, you'd think we'd get some more downloadable munchies... Hinthint?

Considering how much this game gets ported to other systems, you'd think we'd get some more downloadable munchies... Hinthint?

At this point, I imagine that Sumo is busy working on the sequel or something. More DLC would be nice though.

Hmmmm.... What systems are left to port this game over to? A month from now we are going to get wind of a Dreamcast or GameGear version and no one will be surprised.

EDIT:

YES! I DID IT!

Behold the herculean power of DogTagz as I push this topic over the 500 page landmark!

Quake in fear Mortals!!!!

Edited by Sega DogTagz

500 pages!

And we have a NEW version of this game to show off.

The Ipad version has been doing the rounds at E3.

It doesn't look like a bad port so far, the only thing I hate are the car engine SFX. Also the commentator seems to have been turned off. Players can controll the game either by onscreen touch buttons, or by tilting the ipad itself.

Also... at 2:20, it looks like theres a new/nerfed track compared to the other versions. No it's not, it's the DS version. I don't own the DS version hence why to me it looks new.

Edited by Hogfather

That track is the DS version's Shibuya Downtown. Agreed that it looks to be a pretty good port.

Ah, I don't own the DS version, thats why to me it looks new.

Yeah, this is definitely a graphically improved DS version. The tracks are identical down to the dash pads and textures, but things sure look a lot less jaggy in this version. The DS version was not bad at all. I'd say it was under appreciated. Make that money Sumo, it was a great freakin' game.

500 pages!

And we have a NEW version of this game to show off.

The Ipad version has been doing the rounds at E3.

It doesn't look like a bad port so far, the only thing I hate are the car engine SFX. Also the commentator seems to have been turned off. Players can controll the game either by onscreen touch buttons, or by tilting the ipad itself.

Also... at 2:20, it looks like theres a new/nerfed track compared to the other versions. No it's not, it's the DS version. I don't own the DS version hence why to me it looks new.

Edited by Psychobob’s Ghost

• 3 months later...

I've been thinking of getting the Metal Sonic/Death Egg DLC recently. I read somewhere that Ristar has a cameo in that DLC. Does anyone have a screen capture or video of this cameo?

NiGHTs and Ristar are the two characters I want to be playable for sure in a sequel if we ever get any, so the DLC is worth it just to see him in 3D, me thinks.

Too bad I only have the Wii version.

• Thumbs Up 1

Quick Google search turned up this;

Ristar__s_cameo_in_Sega_Racing_by_G_mel0010.jpg

Haha there he is. Cool. And thanks.

How come when I do google searches I never find what I'm looking for? blink.png