Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

So I'm seeing that he's one of the zombie protagonists of

about two zombies in love trying to escape from an evil laboratory or something like that. Available only in Japan, if you couldn't tell. That's probably his girlfriend up on his back during the all-stars move. Edited by Stretchy Werewolf

I hate zombies but that still won't stop me from loving the game.

His all-star move is... kinda like a crazy DK running & plowing trough everything in his path.

Anyway the game looks fantastic and with a simple mansion, you get a full track, even on top of the mansion!!

The yard and the laboratory will be jammed with zombies crawling up the ground trying to slow you down or... worst.... still cool that it won't just be a - woopee-doo I'm racing in and outside of a creepy mansion in da middle of the night while the zombies WILL NEVER TRY TO GET PASS THE FENCE to try and get my brains for a mid-night snack but just look at me and make friendly hand waves.... -

Guess that all the tracks will have something in the middle of em that will try and distract you or try to throw you off the race.

about two zombies in love trying to escape from an evil laboratory or something like that. Available only in Japan, if you couldn't tell. That's probably his girlfriend up on his back during the all-stars move.

Ahhh! its indeed him! but thats weird...he actually is a human in the race and transforms into the zombie in his all-star move?. Is that what happens on the game? he is human and gets turned into a zombie or its just a disguise? xDD ...or perhaps he just gets bigger (I swear it looked human) and yeah I saw he was with someone there, its probably her, although she looks a bit too small.

Edited by dabbido

about two zombies in love trying to escape from an evil laboratory or something like that. Available only in Japan, if you couldn't tell. That's probably his girlfriend up on his back during the all-stars move.

Yeah that's them from this game that needs to be ported to the Wii.

I had a feeling that they would appear in ASR. Too bad for G.

Oopsies, I see you have the link already up. ^_^;

Edited by Kori-Maru

Dabbido, he's a zombie and she's a zombie, and they're a zombie couple. It's a funny spinoff game. But yeah, he's many times larger than her. I believe he's named Zobio and she's called Zobiko. Here they are in official art.

hizouseofthedead.jpg

Oh! it looks like I was wrong! taking a snapshot of the HD version, I can see its a skinnier version of him :/ thats weird...is that canon? who cares I guess its alright xD you can see here a screenshot where its clear that she is with him.

post-493-125687742468_thumb.png

Oh! it looks like I was wrong! taking a snapshot of the HD version, I can see its a skinnier version of him :/ thats weird...is that canon? who cares I guess its alright xD you can see here a screenshot where its clear that she is with him.

She's actually pretty hot, too.

Well, you know.

For a zombie.

She still has nothing on Hsien-ko, though.

This stage looks absolutely amazing.

Curien Mansion Locations (Now in order!)

THE MANSION

vlcsnap2009103001h27m36.png

THE CEMETERY

vlcsnap2009103001h26m49.png

THE TOWER

vlcsnap2009103001h25m47.png

THE ROOFTOP

vlcsnap2009103001h25m20.png

THE SEWERS

vlcsnap2009103001h26m00.png

THE CAVERN

vlcsnap2009103001h25m03.png

THE LABORATORY

vlcsnap2009103001h25m31.png

THE LAIR

vlcsnap2009103001h27m51.png

THE FOREST

vlcsnap2009103001h28m42.png

STAGE FEATURES

-Drive through haunted locations while avoiding zombies sprouting in the road!

-Break through glass whenever it be mosaics or glass ceilings through the mansion!

-Ride the tide of sewage while dodging crates being carried too!

-Dodge the giant six-headed dragon as it trys to gobble you whole!

-Be careful of graves in the graveyard that you may run into and slow you down!

-Electric fences spin around in the laboratory, watch your way and avoid being electrified!

Seriously, they took lots of House of the Dead areas and stuffed them all in one... OK, seriously, this game is opening the fanboy in me. This stage and Billy Hatcher alone make this a day one buy for me.

Edited by Dusk the Crypt Keeper

VERY interesting! Definitely gonna be a fave for me, hopefully. Love the wide variety of areas on the track.

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

Damn, they went pretty obscure for this one! I really like the look of the two new characters; but if there's no plans to release EX outside of Japan it's a strange choice. Then again it's no big deal since most people just look at them and think "Zombies! House of the dead!" and leave it at that. The stage looks brilliant too, they did such a great job incorporating all of the stage clichés and even the iconic dragon boss.

This game is just a nostalgia overload, but one with a lot of care and dedication too. I was expecting some House Of The Dead, but Sumo went far and beyond my expectations. Is this more awesome than having Agent G and Washington riding together? Maybe not, but I'll take it!

I'm really loving the Curien Mansion stage.

It's easily my favorite so far. It has a lot going on and looks like a blast to play.

I like them, but I still want Ristar...I guess he still has a chance, but every new character they show lowers is chances :(.

For some reason when I see these guys (The Zombies) I have to think of the Genesis, dunno why o.O...

The House of the Dead stage looks fantastic! Shame about the characters though, their zombie forms look SO COOL and its shame we only get to see them during the Allstar Move. From what I've seen of HotD EX the zombies play a MUCH LARGER role than their human counterparts so why even bother putting the more boring human versions in at all -_-.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm amused at how Sonic's car looks even more like the Batmobile with that rocket stream coming out of it.:3

Where is my Vyse riding a mini-Delphinus complete with moonstone cannon around a track based on an all out airship battle between all of the important ships in the game.

I am disappoint.

Other than that, it's looking pretty cool thus far.

What I love about the Zombie chick is that her hair covers one eye, implying the eye is covered, but the eye is in fact not there. She fashioned it into an earring. Great design choice!

chara_pic02.jpg

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 1

Shame about the characters though, their zombie forms look SO COOL and its shame we only get to see them during the Allstar Move. From what I've seen of HotD EX the zombies play a MUCH LARGER role than their human counterparts so why even bother putting the more boring human versions in at all -_-.

So from what I understand, they're always zombies. They are zombies. What's this about humans?

So from what I understand, they're always zombies. They are zombies. What's this about humans?

Ah, when I looked at the screens further up the page they looked like were in human form or something D=. Looked at the pictures closely just now after you mentioned and saw THE GREEN, fuck yes.

My guess is that the potion makes him grow to be a massive zombie running on all fours. Compare his Allstar size to his driving size.

Some n00b keeps going around random video game forums saying that this is the final roster:

zjh55u.jpg

It's me.

Edited by NinMicroSega

2mcwn52.jpg

It's me.

No dip, sherlock. Best be trolling. You know people have different skins with different font col-oh nevermind... nub.

(although Ristar would be luscious)

Edited by Indigo Dude