Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Vehicle types aren't anything to do with stats. That's about terrain. The above article indicates that Cars run best on road and slow down off road, Large vehicles run best off road instead of on road, planes have no terrain effect but do get an added boost when in the air, while bikes are evenly speedy on and off road.

Well folks, it looks like we may be getting ToeJam & Earl as downloadable content and/or as a preorder bonus. Some people have spoken to Greg Johnson recently and he said that SEGA representatives have gotten in touch with him. Mr. Johnson was told that Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is almost finished and that it is too late for them to be part of the roster (obvious). However, a deal is almost final with SEGA, and Greg is pushing for ToeJam & Earl to be DLC. As for Wii owners, you guys may be out of luck. It may be time for you to take advantage of Walmart's Xbox 360 Arcade deal.

EDIT- By the way, is TSSZ part of or a sister site to The Sonic Stadium?

Edited by NinMicroSega

Well folks, it looks like we may be getting ToeJam & Earl as downloadable content and/or as a preorder bonus. Some people have spoken to Greg Johnson recently and he said that SEGA representatives have gotten in touch with him. Mr. Johnson was told that Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is almost finished and that it is too late for them to be part of the roster (obvious). However, a deal is almost final with SEGA, and Greg is pushing for ToeJam & Earl to be DLC. As for Wii owners, you guys may be out of luck. It may be time for you to take advantage of Walmart's Xbox 360 Arcade deal.

EDIT- By the way, is TSSZ part of or a sister site to The Sonic Stadium?

Source, or nobody will believe a thing you say.

TSSZ isn't part of TSS.

EDIT: TSSZ as a source for the above

Edited by Blue Blood

Source, or nobody will believe a thing you say.

TSSZ isn't part of TSS.

EDIT: TSSZ as a source for the above

When did TSSZ become a reliable source? I must have missed something. Still, anyone can say that they phoned someone and were told something had been confirmed. I sincerly doubt Greg Johnson would appreciate fans ringing up asking 'R TOEJMA AND EURL IN??'... Now, wheres my salt.

Okay, so we have a rumour... and the only source for it is a tertiary source at best. I'm not sure if the actually qualifies as news or just mere speculation ^^; But it could certainly benefit from being backed up by a more solid source than basically hearsay.

When did TSSZ become a reliable source?

TSSZ has consistently proved itself to take journalism as seriously as The Sun does- I just assume that it was the 'source' NinMicoSega didn't post.

T&E would help to shift a few copies amongst fans that hold nostalgia towards the series, but they're certainly no the biggest worry. Surely Shadow on a motorcycle is going to be more of a selling point, considering the main audience of Sonic games.

It proves the existence of the chappy who someone supposedly talked to... but not that the actual conversation took place or that there's any substance at all to the implication that wheels are in motion =P

It proves the existence of the chappy who someone supposedly talked to... but not that the actual conversation took place or that there's any substance at all to the implication that wheels are in motion =P

We knew he existed already though, plus he said that someone from Sumo asked about the use of TJ&E and essentially wanted them for free, he declined of course. After that I doubt he'd be chasing up Sumo asking them to use TJ&E, especially since Sumo already asked. As much as I'd LOVE ToeJam and Earl to appear I can't help but feel this is just a lie.

It's non-news, that's for sure, at least until we get a statement about it from a reputable source that isn't tertiary.

I'm saying nothing :D

It was a low blow and over-exaggerated, but TSSZ rarely proves itself to do much more than your average tabloid. Running a story about a new rule on a message board is pretty lol, even for this fandom.

I played TJ&E today for the first time. I've only only ever heard of it before, and it's pretty cool. There's no nostalgia for me in there, but yeah it would be rather cool if by some stretch they did make it into this game. Billy Hatcher always gets in, and he's had one game. And it has no real fanbase either.

Aaaaand for all the Americanio's here who don't get the joke; the Sun is a British tabloid that basically makes up whatever the fuck it wants and prints it for the public to go 'OMMMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING, LIFE IS SOOO HARD'

Don't bother, NinMicroSega

most people here think New Super Mario Bros Wii is a gift from god.

And this is relevant to the topic at hand why?

I pray Miyamoto is rightfully punished for whatever he did to traumatize you so badly.

On Topic:

My salt shakers are at the ready but I'm quite optimistic that the funky duo will appear as DLC. Hopefully it open the possibility of other unknowns and scrapped ideas appearing (70's trousers mode anyone? :) ).

Edited by Winged Psycho Rat Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah? Well YOU fight like a cow.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

And this is relevant to the topic at hand why?

Because what hes been posting is true. lol.

Not our fault you guys won't believe it.

Edited by ShadiWulf
  • Bad Quality Post 3

Aaaaand for all the Americanio's here who don't get the joke; the Sun is a British tabloid that basically makes up whatever the fuck it wants and prints it for the public to go 'OMMMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING, LIFE IS SOOO HARD'

To be fair, no one actually reads the Sun, if you know what I mean. :P

There's a difference between ignorance and taking things with a grain of salt. Sounds too good to be true if you ask me. Will TJ&E be playable? Maybe, but I'm not going to get my hopes up for something that's not 100% confirmed.

Don't bother, NinMicroSega

Man you just don't get it do you? How many fucking times do we have to tell you to stop with this fanboyism bull shit? Seriously, you aren't impressing anyone here. Not just me, but the entire staff is telling you stop, so enough is enough.

Expect a PM.

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 3

Man you just don't get it do you? How many fucking times do we have to tell you to stop with this fanboyism bull shit? Seriously, you aren't impressing anyone here. Not just me, but the entire staff is telling you stop, so enough is enough.

Expect a PM.

-Blur

Thank you Blur. Thank you.

Anyone else think it'd be cool to add OPA-OPA as a character? :3

Did you guys see that article over at Joystiq? EXTREMELY juicy with information. I'm not providing a link because you guys should have already known.

EDIT: Oh, and on an unrelated note to the article I briefly mentioned in this post, it is a confirmed fact that Vectorman will not be in the game. A shame, it is.

Edited by NinMicroSega
  • Bad Quality Post 5

Did you guys see that article over at Joystiq? EXTREMELY juicy with information. I'm not providing a link because you guys should have already known.

Why would you do that? If theres new information at the very least do the decent thing and provide us with links, you can't expect everyone who reads this topic to be upto date on this game =S.

Indeed. Please provide links to whatever you are talking about if it's external to this forum. Otherwise your post really isn't very useful to anyone ^^;