Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

For Ratchet, they could use the Puma from Deadlocked (Gladiator for ya'll PAL region peeps) although I'd prefer they make something original that fits with his look in A Crack in Time.

If Ratchet and Clank really were in the PS3 version my hype for this game would skyrocket. I'm excited enough because it's a fun looking kart racer on PS3 with a Sega theme. Ratchet just might make me go insane.

Heres what the playable character should be for the exclusive versions(If they have them)

Wii & DS: Mario in his Kart.

360: Master Cheif in a changed Warthog.

PS2 & PS3: Ratchet & Clank in a changed Hovership.

I would buy the Wii version for the simple inclusion of Mario, true story.

^ You don't feel like Mario would be a waste of a DLC slot? It's Mario on a Nintendo console, he's got kart games of his own that this game even seems to draw inspiration from. I'd rather see other 3rd party guys in a Sega racer.

I'm just a big Mario fan. Don't take offense to it anyone.

I'm still getting the HD version. I'm just saying for Mario (or Link, or Samus) I would buy the Wii one in addition to the HD version. I have the incurable Nintendo sickness.

I have the incurable Nintendo sickness.

*plays Wii Music*

OH LORDY I IS HEALED!!1! :P

Unlockable characters will do little to sway which version I choose. The only time something like that did manage to sway my choice was Link back in Soul Calibur (he was awesome).

I'll be picking this game up for the PS3, barring some backlog of games, than the 360 will be the beneficiary.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I'm just a big Mario fan. Don't take offense to it anyone.

I'm still getting the HD version. I'm just saying for Mario (or Link, or Samus) I would buy the Wii one in addition to the HD version. I have the incurable Nintendo sickness.

Don't worry, I getcha. I bought Soul Calibur II originally just because Link was in it, but now I love the SC franchise and I've recently just bought SoulCalibur IV, which is a pretty great game in my opinion.

But yeah, just saying I would definitely buy the 360 version over the Wii game purely because I'd like to have online play and superior graphics.

Regardless if there are console exclusive characters or not, I'm getting the PS3 version as I don't have much of a choice. :P

Even if I had all three consoles I'd probably still get it because I already have a circle of friends that plan to get the PS3 version along with me which is coo'.

I vote Fox in Landmaster, XD.

I'd much rather see Crash Bandicoot for the PS3/PS2 as a throw back to the fucking awesome game: Crash Team Racing, but to bad Crash isn't really with Playstation anymore, >=.

Either way, I'm buying the PS3 version of this game since I want a new pretty game to play with some good online. Don't have a 360, and I've found that multi-platform games are better for my PS3 than my Wii sadly, >;. Plus, I really just need something online for my PS3 other than LittleBigPlanet, XD.

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd rather see Banjo on the 360 version. MC wouldn't be too bad, though. But I've been a Banjo fan since 98', so..

I vote Fox in Landmaster, XD.

Screw that. I wanna see him and Tails duel it out in the skies. God knows we need more flight karts :lol:

Screw that. I wanna see him and Tails duel it out in the skies. God knows we need more flight karts :lol:

Fox would kill Tails. I mean, how many times has Tails crashed the Tornado or get shot down? I don't think it was smart to let an 8 year old fly a plane. :P

Fox would kill Tails. I mean, how many times has Tails crashed the Tornado or get shot down? I don't think it was smart to let an 8 year old fly a plane. :P

I am willing to lend Tails some more leeway on that seeing as how he builds his own gear. All the skill in the Lylat system wouldn't save Fox if Tails decided to graph a proton death lazer onto the front of his ship. (like the one the cyclone wielded in SA2). Tails is a genius, he wont miss.

Fox should totally get the nod for exclusive character though. He fits in with the characters and themes nicely and even sports one of the few names more generic than that of the Sonic cast.

NiGHTS fans, you need to show your support now! Support NiGHTS as DLC!

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//index.php?s=&showtopic=3591&view=findpost&p=81048

If you aren't a NiGHTS fan and are just going to troll about how SEGA/Developers don't listen to anyone, then think again. Fans are exactly the reason why Toe Jam & Earl is being considered as DLC by SEGA now.

Nights has a site? Oh, and I think its pointless to do it. I'm sure he's getting in anyway.

Edited by MarcelloF

Trust me I wouldn't be behind this if it was pointless. I don't think NiGHTS is in this game. He would have been revealed by now. It's obvious he's not. And I'm not going to sit around until it's too late to do anything about it at all. If you're a NiGHTS fan then please create some noise as if Toe Jam and Earl can be considered for DLC- so can NiGHTS.

Don't forget NiGHTS.

You can read more about our reasons here:

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=3591

When i attended Summer of Sonic this year i felt really happy and connected to you guys, the Sonic fanbase through a small but common link. If you support the importance of having a voice, being part of a fan community or have ever played NiGHTS in any shape or form, please lend us your support.

I would be very appreciative.

xx

Its not obvious he's not going to be in. You guys are acting like its been ages since he's last been in a game. SST came out a bit more than a year and a half ago. JOD came out 2 years ago. Sumo hasn't announced alot of characters yet. I can't see him not being in the game.

And Toejam and Earl are only going to be considered as DLC, when they decide on having DLC characters and stuff.

It can't hurt to do it, of course.

If you aren't a NiGHTS fan and are just going to troll about how SEGA/Developers don't listen to anyone, then think again. Fans are exactly the reason why Toe Jam & Earl is being considered as DLC by SEGA now.

We're talking about Sonic Team here. When have they ever listened to fans :P?

Edit: I said "I can't hurt" instead of "It can't hurt" XD.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png

That said I feel that Nights is one of the last few blatantly obvious unrevealed characters considering he's appeared in all the Sega Allstar/Superstar games as well as both of the Riders titles. If they knew the fans well enough to dig up Ryo Hazuki of all people they damn well better know how much they love Nights. Now, how about that Ristar fellow...

• Thumbs Up 1

They listened to fans MANY times. Fans didn't want fishing and wanted more E-102's gameplay, we got that in SA2. Fans wanted the Chaotix, Metal Sonic and Shadow back, they had it in Heroes. Fans wanted Sonic with GUNS, we got Shadow the Hedgehog. Fans wanted Sonic in a more realistic environment + a return of adventure fields, we got Sonic 06. Fans complained about "too many characters to play as", we got Sonic Unleashed. Fans wanted a racing game, we got Riders. Fans want a new 2D game, we'll have Needlemouse. And the list goes on .

• Thumbs Up 1

I forgot that Nights was in Riders, seeing that I don't own them... And Ristar I want in. People should do an e-mail thing for him!

Oh and I forgot about Shadow the Hedgehog. THAT was a time when they obviously listened to fans.

Edit: What fans wanted guns o.O? And what about stuff like camera problems or VA?

Edited by MarcelloF

Yeah I'm well aware it seems mad to think NiGHTS might not be in this. But if this was Sonic, and he was expected, and he hadn't been shown yet, I'm sure you'd be thinking exactly the same.

Believe me or not, asking for NiGHTS DLC certainly wont hurt. As if I'm right I don't want to have to put up with fans complaining he's not there when i gave due warning. In the exact same way i gave warning about JoD might i add.

Relying on 'he's been in every other game' is not strong enough for me. Nor strong enough for a company who needs to make money.

I'm taking no risks.

What was the warning about JOD? And I wouldn't be worried if Sonic wasn't shown, he's too important to not be in. Knuckles on the other hand....

Edited by MarcelloF

Ulala hasn't been officially shown either but we already know shes in the game. Don't forget that the last two characters that were revealed were done so for a reason; Ryo to create hype and HotD for Halowe'en. I don't doubt for a second that NiGHTS is in. Of course, if you're still worried then go ahead with the emails but I imagine NiGHTS would have been one of the first characters they considered xD