Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

It is useless to continue this discussion.

I don't think you've really been reading what's being said here. His appearance is not guaranteed at all if the only evidence you can bring is "he's been in everything else." The fact i am doing this campaign in the first place knowing who i am should show there is something concerning about the whereabouts of NiGHTS. I, of ALL people in SEGA's fan communities, would NOT be doing this otherwise. But then again, not a lot of you do know me so we're having to take this the long way around and go in circles.

At the end of the day, i'll say it again. I'm in an awkward position. I have to gain peoples trust in this situation without giving solid evidence that he's not in it. All i can offer everybody here is my word.

If you don't want to help then fine but you would not lose anything by showing support, would you?

Did my first part to help, made an announcement video on my Sonic Unleashed account a lot more accounts to go. That's a potential 5,000 people right there.

Gonna have to check that video out when i get home (currently at work right now) but whatever it is, thank you so much for reaching out to your viewers and spreading this awareness.

For everybody still doubting me, consider this. Why on earth would i still be here trying to convince you and get your support if i wasn't so certain on what i know? Why would i be wasting the energy to do this if it was not for the fact i am honestly trying to support NiGHTS because his whereabouts is extremely questionable? And why would i be focusing this campaign on DLC of all things, particularly?

Look. You're all busy people, i'm sure. I know i am (as i said, i'm at work right now still checking in on this campaign) but i would not be wasting my time pushing this campaign if i did not believe in what it stands for otherwise.

Please don't. As much as I really want to see Ristar in the game, I feel sorry for these poor devs. It's just going to turn into "I wish to see x in the game, let's all email SEGA!"

I was joking XP.

Anyways, I sent an e-mail, even if I'm sure Nights is in anyway. I did because I can see you guys really care about it and I felt bad >_>. BUT, I think you guys need to give some argument other than "He wasn't revealed yet". At the moment you guys just seem paranoid and noone will trust you like this.

Also, I think people should stop flaming each other here. We are all fans and should try to be a bit nicer to each other. We don't have to be perfectly nice, but a little XD.

Oh, and why was I rated negatively a few pages back? >_> (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) (EDIT – Inflammatory -T) (EDIT – Inflammatory -T)!XD XD XD lol, I kid...

BUT, I think you guys need to give some argument other than "He wasn't revealed yet". At the moment you guys just seem paranoid and noone will trust you like this.

Again, as i said. It's an awkward position i'm in, believe me. I'm having to be very careful with this campaign.

Also, Dusk. I checked out the video and part of me was nearly brought to tears. I'm so happy that the NiGHTS fanbase has allies like you guys over here, even if trusting me is a bit of a stretch for you all. I thank you.

The NiGHTS fanbase is not like the Sonic one. You guys have a huge fanbase. Ours is much smaller and backup is hard to get sometimes. We rarely ever need back up anyway because things with NiGHTS are usually straight forward. But this whole ASR thing really needs the support and i know just us NiGHTS fans over at the .com might not be enough to get SEGA to listen.

But this whole ASR thing really needs the support and i know just us NiGHTS fans over at the .com might not be enough to get SEGA to listen.

If we can get them to listen to us about characters as insignificant as ToeJam and Earl (who somehow have starred in more games than NiGHTS) I'm sure they'll listen to us regarding one of their biggest franchises XP

If we can get them to listen to us about characters as insignificant as ToeJam and Earl (who somehow have starred in more games than NiGHTS) I'm sure they'll listen to us regarding one of their biggest franchises XP

I'm emailing and PM'ing literally thousands of people right now, so to hell if this doesn't work. XD

Stupid question: Thats a joke, right? TJ&E didn't star in more games than NiGHTs, did they? o.o

You know, guys, that Sumo has been doing Holiday specific announcements regarding new characters. With NiGHTS having such a Christmas connection, it wouldn't surprise me to see a NiGHTS announcement in December.

You know, guys, that Sumo has been doing Holiday specific announcements regarding new characters. With NiGHTS having such a Christmas connection, it wouldn't surprise me to see a NiGHTS announcement in December.

Thought the exact same thing, but if this somehow helps it will definitely be worth it. I do like NiGHTS, I still don't believe it but if there's a chance I can help I will go all out... Which is why I'm going through the tedious work to message and email and PM thousands of people right now... XD;

I love NiGHTS but my girlfriend absolutely adores the character, so if it could please her I definitely would, besides I like the NiGHTS fanbase and I think I guessed what they are hinting at.

Edited by Dusk the Crypt Keeper

...-_-... there's nothing more to say. bring me the proofs that NiGHTS won't be in this game and I'll trust you. I don't care if you tell me "I'm in an awkward situation" without explaining just nothing beides speculations.

I?m not against you, the fact is that I find difficult to trust what are you saying if you don't give me any proof.

I've heard this suggestion a lot too but i know it's not the case. The only holiday announcement they actually did was for Halloween, really. The other was Ryo, which wasn't a holiday but then again he really did need no holiday if it's Ryo Hazuki you're revealing, and a couple of other trailers which showed off characters like Knuckles, Billy Hatcher, Alexx Kidd etc etc.

I would love nothing more than a trailer to drop that shows NiGHTS in all his sparkly glory but i know it's not going to happen. If this campaign even hits home at SEGA we'll be lucky to even get DLC of the guy.

Also, it's up to SEGA who is revealed. SUMO have no say in the matter, i believe.

As for ToeJam & Earl, they certainly had more games than NiGHTS, that's for sure. But NiGHTS has made more appearances then they have what with his cameo ranking, lol.

the fact is that I find difficult to trust what are you saying if you don't give me any proof.
If i knew about JoD 6 months before the press even caught a hint of it why would i be lying about this?

The fact is i wish i could give you proof but my position is settled and there's nothing else i can offer than i'm a trustful person and i have a lot of responsibility resting on my shoulders. Support us if you care as it won't go wasted. If you don't then there is little to no other way i can convince you.

Edited by DiGi Valentine

...-_-... there's nothing more to say. bring me the proofs that NiGHTS won't be in this game and I'll trust you. I don't care if you tell me "I'm in an awkward situation" without explaining just nothing beides speculations.

I?m not against you, the fact is that I find difficult to trust what are you saying if you don't give me any proof.

This is where it gets tricky. They might have all the proof in the world... They might not. If they DO, lets say, they couldn't share because if they share that might get the person who told them FIRED. So the trust between them is shattered, the person who meant good gets screwed, no one wins. Sometimes just have a little trust and faith is all you need, all you need to do is send an email.

Edited by Dusk the Crypt Keeper

As for ToeJam & Earl, they certainly had more games than NiGHTS, that's for sure. But NiGHT has made more appearances then they have what with his cameo ranking, lol.

ToeJam & Earl, ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron, ToeJam & Earl III:Mission to Earth

NiGHTS into Dreams, Christmas NiGHTS, NiGHTS Journey of Dreams. + A NID PS2 remake

Thats all, right? Or does Christmas NiGHTS not count? Anyway TJ&E have either one more or the same amount. Or one less if you count the remake...

Another thing: You guys are acting like NiGHTS is dead, but we got a game 2 years ago. That game came out 11 years after the first. So the wait so far hasn't been all too long.

Edited by MarcelloF

sorry, I can trust this thing. Don't take it personally.

leaving out NiGHTS would be NO SENSE. I mean,we have Ryo Hazuky (appeared only twice in game), Ulala and Billy (less famous than NiGHTS) and not NiGHTS? there's clearly something wrong. the person who told you something about this was probably fooling you.

Thats all, right? Or does Christmas NiGHTS not count?

well, technically Xmas NiGHTS was kinda like a 'back then DLC' thing, lol. And the PS2 is a HD NiD, lol. But, if you view it like that then i guess there have been more NiGHTS games. But in terms of full games then TJ&E kinda win on that round.

there's clearly something wrong. the person who told you something about this was probably fooling you.

I can assure you there is nothing wrong with me or what this campaign is based around. The only thing wrong here is SEGA's choices they've been making, i'm just a fan trying to do something about it before it's too late.

But you won't change your mind and i won't force you either. So you and me, let's leave it there.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I've heard this suggestion a lot too but i know it's not the case.

Only a sith deals in absolutes.

ToeJam & Earl, ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron, ToeJam & Earl III:Mission to Earth

Also Wacky Worlds Creativity Studio. :)

Edited by Doctor Eggman

With all the forum topics I've made, people I have messaged, People I have PM'd, and people I have emailed in total I have sent a near 2,000 message to different people about it... And still at it... I still want other people to try things out, I definitely know I'm doing my part. >_>

I still want other people to try things out, I definitely know I'm doing my part. >_>

I see what you've been doing at YouTube so far today and that's a lot of work. And if that's around 2000 people notified and we even get half of that, why that's a mini NiGHTS revolution right there, lol.

But on a serious note, it makes me happy to see that people are at least reading about this situation, even if they don't believe it. It's raising awareness at least and people can change their mind later on as this campaign gains more people.

All in all, Dusk. Thank you for your time and effort today. And everybody else here you helped us out by sending over an email or two.

Being honest, when i came in here asking for help i was mostly expecting pretty much all of you to tell me to get lost. But for those of you who have trusted me, i thank you from the purplest part of my fanboy heart. If we end up changing the outcome and NiGHTS gets DLC then ...i don't think i'd even know how to begin thanking everybody, really.

Edited by DiGi Valentine

Well, he's permanently in the dream world now... so maybe he can help your cause on that side.

Although I'm pretty sure Nightopia =/= Death I did smile anyways.

And now that Youtube has told me 3 times I have PM'd too many people, got to wait an hour to PM more(surprisingly you can PM like 700 people before it tells you this each time) and my email keep doing a similar route, I think I'm done for the day. XD

And I'll finish off my helping session with saying again what I still think: I still think NiGHTS is in the game but will help just in case, better safe than sorry. And by that I mean it's better to spend 7 hours tediously driving you braindead emailing and posting stuff than to not do anything at all! You guys at least sign the thing, I just spent seven hours advertising it and bringing it into attention. XD

Now how about I now message everyone and we all go and make them make Billy Hatcher 2... No... Awwww...

Oh, on YouTube 'NiDMedia' is TRiPPY, the other co-admin. I believe she already commented on the video. I'm actually trying to leave a comment right now but it doesn't seem to be working.

Anyways, i'll keep trying to leave my comment on that video too.

Thanks very much for your hard work, even if you still doubt this campaign. It's apreciated :)

Ah! Once again I've wasted a good thirty minutes of my time making a list about something. This time around, I've chronicled every series featured in the Sega Superstars games so far.

-=Sega Superstars main crew (Appeared in both the original and sequel)=-

ChuChu Rocket!

NiGHTS

Puyo Puyo

Samba de Amigo [Confirmed Reappearance]

Sonic the Hedgehog [Confirmed Reappearance]

Space Channel 5 [Confirmed Reappearance]*

Super Monkey Ball [Confirmed Reappearance]

The House of the Dead [Confirmed Reappearance]

-=Sega Superstars=-

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg [Confirmed Reappearance]

Crazy Taxi

Virtua Fighter

Virtua Striker

-=Sega Superstars Tennis=-

After Burner

Alex Kidd [Confirmed Reappearance]

Golden Axe

Jet Set Radio [Confirmed Reappearance]

Out Run

Space Harrier

Virtua Cop

-=Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing=-

Shenmue [Confirmed Appearance]

*Confirmed albiet accidentally in a interview with Nintendo Power - No further confirmation by SEGA/Sumo Digital since then.

With that being said, my socks would not only be blown off, but would in fact be disintegrated, if NiGHTS was not to appear in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. Same goes for ChuChu Rocket! and Puyo Puyo.

EDIT: Well, that certainly was an odd formatting mess. Fix'd now.

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: Ha! Crazy Taxi, Out Run, and Virtua Fighter have been confirmed! Now, we wait for NiGHTS...

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 1

gotta agree with hunter. NiGHTS is definately in. There's no reasonable way to cut him out.

Having Sonic, Ryo and NiGHTS in the same game is the BEST THING EVER. Don't ruin me this, or else I will put a bomb in all of your houses XD

Edited by BlueHedgehog92