Awoo.

Skype idea

Yoko/葉子

Since most of use like anime/manga, why don't we have a Skype room for us anime-ted nerds?

This can be helpful to many of us (like me who is way behind in some cases), is this a good idea?

While I'm no anime person ( unless it's the hot girls ^_^), it would be nice to have this type of thread for people that do like it.

Go with it.

I'd be up for this. As I'm sure you all know I'm an anime fan... :3

I was going to say something else... but I completely forgot what it was.......

• Thumbs Up 1

This isn't really anything you need to ask permission for. Just get on Skype and make the group, I guess. Tell people in the main chat about it. The Skype chat isn't really official anyhow.

Oh shoot I made this big long post and it didn't type.

Well I'll try to get the gist of it.

We already have several skype groups populated by members of this forum. Most of them came about by people joining the one Eddy created (which has a thread in chit-chat) and then breaking off from there. You don't need to get our permission if you want to create any skype groups with friends, but please don't tote it as officially SSMB, as we can't really be held liable for anything we're not directly running.

My advice would be to join the unofficial skype chat group Eddy created, and then go from there. Single topic skype chats tend to die as most people seem to use the regular room, but it's worth a shot !

I'm locking this as it could be redundant to get a new topic for every skype chat group people want to create when there's already so many.

Good luck !

• Thumbs Up 2