Awoo.

Conspiracy theories and other small victories.

leave_nothing

Not too big on conspiracy theories myself, normally for their illegitimacy, Though if I do ever pick up sound validity in one I will study it pretty thoroughly before I reach a conclusion, as I believe we all do. My biggest, being that Shakespeare had nothing to do w/ the many works we celebrate him for today. The film "Anonymous" chose an alternate theory, explaining that the Earl of Oxford wrote the plays and gave them to Shakespeare as it was improper for a nobleman to write plays. Good theory, plausible but I believe differently. Why?

Too many things to list. ZERO original manuscripts, he had no education, thus, couldn't know or understand his writings' grasp on history, religion, science, etc., he couldn't even spell his name. "Shakespeare" could have been a pseudonym for all anonymous writers of the time. Never mentions his hometown in his plays but mentions his rival playwright Christopher Marlowe's 76 times. His final will was drivel and not poetic or learned like his plays. No burial service while other celebrated writers of the time received day-long parades.

I've come to my own conclusion that it was Marlowe who wrote these works. He "died" in a mysterious bar fight days before being sent to jail/ execution for speaking out against the crown, and his body was never found. I believe he staged it and wrote as Shakespeare from then out.

Shakespeare's first work would come out two weeks after Marlowe's "death."

i'm a little iffy on the JFK shooting. I can't see how one guy could shoot perfect shots, reload, and quickly shoot again.

Also, before anyone says something, the government did not pull off 9/11.

• Thumbs Up 1

The illuminati! Everyone has been talking about this secret society for years now and their plan of world domination. I don't really believe in the conspiracy theories of it but I do believe the government and Hollywood industries are hiding something.

I'm somewhat iffy on the JFK assassination too, but we won't know the truth until the classified documents related to it are declassified... I think 75 years after the event or something. Within our lifetimes, to be sure. So I won't go all nutso on conspiracy theories there unless the declassification of documents raises more questions than it answers, and unless the questions raised really do point to a concerted attempt to hide the truth.

The vast majority of conspiracy theories are bogus, with small followings of willfully self-deceiving loners who refuse to grasp that the reality of the situation may not be one that makes them into heroic whistle-blowers.

• Thumbs Up 3

While some parts of history are certainly shady. I find most conspiracy theories a load of fucking cross-talk, especially NWO. Really sad when on the one side you have idiots that believe everything Fox News report and their are morons who think fat balding bastards like Alex Jones are the Gospel of truth.

Jews trying to take over the world? Sod off you anti-semite bastards all that shit was based a crappy fake book written the Russian Tsar's Secret Police more than 100 years ago, its been proven its not real. dry.png

Also how the hell do people like Alex Jones know all of this crap like apparently the Syrian Crisis is a false flag to help push into a war with Iran will spark off this so-called NWO.

New World Order? New World Bullshit.sleep.png

And people believe it all. sad.png

Ronald Reagan was the devil.

You forgot George Bush is a reptile. wink.png

Edited by BW199148

I've got pretty much the same attitude towards conspiracies that I have towards the supernatural, even though history has time and time again proven the legitimacy of conspiratory activitites. That attitude is; I'll believe you if you can prove it, and if you can prove it you may as well contact the media right now and get yourself some well-earned publicity for your awesome sleuthing skills.

The conspiracy to supress information concering the health risks of cigarettes - that was a huge one, and probably my favourite in recent history. Pretty ironic that the information the corporations fought so hard to supress is now printed in large easy-to-read letters on every cigarette pack, yet people still smoke all the same.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ronald McDonald is the joker...

Deep stuff right there! Sends shivers down my spine every time I think about it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Back in the summer of '09 I sorta got caught up in this theory that was floating around the internet at the time saying that that the Dollar would collapse very soon, and that a new currency called the "Amero" would be replacing not only it, but the Peso, and the Canadian Dollar as well. Basically, the rumor was saying that real soon, there'd be a North American Union similar to the European one, made up of Canada, the US, and Mexico, all sharing the same currency. I never fully believed it, but it was always at the back of my mind back then. Heck, I even made a thread about the whole thing..

That was back in 2009. These conspiracy guys were hyping this up like it was all gonna go down by the next year in 2010. It's 2012 now. Nothing happened, plus, on the current Wikipedia page, alot of the stuff about the Amero coins has since been proven false.

So, yeah, not getting into that stuff again anytime soon.

Edited by Inferno

I have some conspiracy hypotheses that I think of throughout my life, but never actually discussed, mostly business related:

- I believe that Pepsi came to be from Coca-Cola themselves, to avoid being the targets of monopoly;

- I also believe that the same way without criminals, cops would be useless, virus creators exist out of mutual benefits along anti-virus companies (virus maker sells "antidote" to those companies, which in turn sell to customers)

- And finally, without dissing the Bible directly, I believe that the current format of it was designed to create a society that the Church wanted, and that there's missing information that we might never find out that could change the whole meaning of Christianity/Judaism as we know it.

Jesus was black

He would not have been black, but the historical Jesus would probably have looked something like this:

osama-med.jpg

I always thought that Jesus' Middle Eastern appearance was a given. Our modern view of the long-haired white man is from Renaissance Italy, where he was depicted as an attractive Italian man of the era. Other painters have since depicted him as being African Black, Chinese and other ethnicities, to let people of other ethnicities relate to him better.. maybe.

I feel this is more of a history subject than one having a personal core, so I will move this over to Chit-Chat. =)

This subject is not really something I give much thought. I personally like to believe what is being told by the government until otherwise has been proven. Then again, I am gullible.

I think most conspiracy theories are bullshit, especially the 9/11 ones. They sound like total hogwash. But I am a tad bit suspicious about the JFK and Malcom X shootings, mostly the former because of Lee Harvey Oswalds murder, so many questions to JFK's death will remain forever unanswered. One of the few times I wasn't happy about vigilante justice being served.

But other than that, conspiracy theories are bullshit.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

The only one I'm really aware about is Illuminati.

It's so widespread and stuff you can pretty much hear 'New World Order' in Video Games, Television, Movies, Music, you name it.

At first I thought it could possibly be true, but soon my cynicism kicked in and I didn't want to believe, nor did I have anything to prove if it was real (nobody does). So eventually my worries stopped entirely.

But there were some theories about the Illuminati being connected to Michael Jackson's death, but eh..

I read this stupid link on an Aurora shooting memorial page, how the shooter was an upstanding guy with a bright future, so because he was a neuroscience student he was obviously the subject of a secret mind control experiment.

I really don't know what to say about people who believe this. Also that weather control machine theory?

He would not have been black, but the historical Jesus would probably have looked something like this:

osama-med.jpg

416px-YemeniJew1914.jpg

Edited by American Ristar

I always thought that Jesus' Middle Eastern appearance was a given. Our modern view of the long-haired white man is from Renaissance Italy, where he was depicted as an attractive Italian man of the era. Other painters have since depicted him as being African Black, Chinese and other ethnicities, to let people of other ethnicities relate to him better.. maybe.

You know, if the Abrahamic god created humans in his image, and humankind spread from Africa, then that god is black. QED.

...and probably Morgan Freeman.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm a sucker for divination, and the Nostradamus prophecies just hits it right there. I'm trying to get a more serious tone out of it by actually comparing it to other seers, like Edward Cayce etc, and see how everything can be tied together. The whole Mayan Calendar crap is really amusing to follow. I ain't beleiving in it, but it's funny and interesting, watching others who really does. I'm gonna sit in my chair with popcorn 21/12/12 and watch the whole scenery and laugh.

Don't you mean 12/21/12?

Although I'm somewhat confused to why people choose the 21st as the doomsday date over the 12th (12/12/12). Wouldn't the latter make more sense as a tie-in date to the apocalypse? I dunno really know this stuff though, so eh.

Another theory that I'm getting sick of is all this talk about Gravity Falls being an illuminati trap. If somebody like Alex Jones ever found out about it...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Have you guys heard about the $43 Trillion lawsuit and that is supposedly linked to Nanny killings that happened on the 25th of this month:

These are the facts. Make of them what you will.

July 2009: Former Special Inspector General of TARP Bail-Outs Neil Barofsky goes before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, chaired by US Representative Darrell Issa, and projects that a series of bailouts and bank rescues could end up costing the federal government as much as $23 trillion. The US budget for one year is about $4 trillion. The entire accumulated US national debt is about $16 trillion. Salon.com journalist Glenn Greenwald calls Barofsky "“easily one of the most impressive and courageous political officials in Washington.” Barofsky maintains to this day that, contrary to popular misconceptions, the banks have not paid back their bail-out money, nor have any intention of doing so.

May 2010: Iceland begins jailing and suing bankers for negligence and malfeasance which endangers the economy, rather than bailing them out. Icelandic economy now outperforming EU. Arrests continue into 2011.

October 25, 2012: Blogger Sherrie Questioning All reports that CNBC has posted a controversial press release from the Spire Law Group announcing in headline "Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury." The action accuses the "banksters" of racketeering, stealing from the American people, and money laundering. Lawsuit names Obama administration officials such as Attorney General Eric Holder, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris, Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Treasury Secretary Timothy Geitner, and Senior White House Advisor Valerie Jarrett, Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign.)

The post at CNBC begins:

Quote:

NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Spire Law Group, LLP's national home owners' lawsuit, pending in the venue where the "Banksters" control their $43 trillion racketeering scheme (New York) - known as the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History and identifying $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money by the "Banksters" and their U.S. racketeering partners and joint venturers - now pinpoints the identities of the key racketeering partners of the "Banksters" located in the highest offices of government and acting for their own self-interests.

In the District Court lawsuit, Spire Law Group, LLP -- on behalf of home owner across the Country and New York taxpayers, as well as under other taxpayer recompense laws -- has expanded its mass tort action into federal court in Brooklyn, New York, seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide pending the return of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000.00) by the "Banksters" and their co-conspirators, seeking an audit of the Fed and audits of all the "bailout programs" by an independent receiver such as Neil Barofsky, former Inspector General of the TARP program who has stated that none of the TARP money and other "bailout money" advanced from the Treasury has ever been repaid despite protestations to the contrary by the Defendants as well as similar protestations by President Obama and the Obama Administration both publicly on national television and more privately to the United States Congress. Because the Obama Administration has failed to pursue any of the "Banksters" criminally, and indeed is actively borrowing monies for Mr. Obama's campaign from these same "Banksters" to finance its political aspirations, the national group of plaintiff home owners has been forced to now expand its lawsuit to include racketeering, money laundering and intentional violations of the Iranian Nations Sanctions and Embargo Act by the national banks included among the "Bankster" Defendants.

900 page complaint posted HERE

October 26, 2012: The New York Times reports that the wife of Kevin Krim, Senior VP for Digital Communications, in charge of CNBC online content, find two of her three children murdered in the bathroom, along with the nanny who is unconscious with a slash wound to her throat. The nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50, is charged with killing the children and then trying to kill herself. She survives, but cannot speak due to her wound.

The NY Times report begins:

Quote:

A mother returned home to her luxury Upper West Side apartment on Thursday evening to find two of her children, a 2-year-old boy and a 6-year-old girl, fatally stabbed in a bathtub by the family’s nanny, the authorities said. The nanny herself lay on the floor, near a bloody knife, with an apparently self-inflicted slash to her own throat.

October 27, 2012: Sherrie Questioning All reports that CNBC Digital takes the "banksters" story down from its website. A blogger, Sherrie Questioning All, thought to take screenshots of the story before it disappeared (screenshots HERE.)

October 27, 2012: CNN runs the story of the child murders with key details changed by police. The story is now that the nanny began stabbing herself upon discovery by the mother.

CNN now reports:

Quote:

New York (CNN) -- The New York nanny suspected in the killings of two children in her care began knifing herself when their mother entered the bathroom and saw the bodies in the bathtub, police said Friday.

"We believe now that the nanny began to stab herself as the woman entered the room," Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters in a revised account of Thursday's events.

"We initially thought that had already been done but now information is coming out that she did it as the mother entered the bathroom."

There is speculation that the mother would be subject to blackmail in order to spare the life of her remaining child. Self-inflicted throat-slashing is among the rarest of all types of suicide methods among women.

October 28, 2012: The Wall Street Journal posts the same press release taken down by CNBC.

Links: http://www.dailypaul.com/260706/cnbc-digital-vps-children-murdered-after-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit-suit-post-post-removed

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/26/nyregion/fatal-stabbings-on-upper-west-side-nanny-is-arrested.html?hpw&_r=0

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-groupllps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/CNBCvanishedarticleSpire.jpg

http://planet.infowars.com/business/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-after-reporting-on-43-trillion-lawsuit-against-us-banks

• Thumbs Up 1

I do believe in this

The MK Ultra part, not the Polybius part. The Polybius part is possible but most likely to be fake TBH.

Edited by HippyAmy