Awoo.

Who else can't log into the Sega Forums?

YoshiAngemon

When I tried logging into the Sega Forums recently, and with the right password, I might add, I had to send an email to the Admins about it, and it was because someone was logging into my account from a DIFFERENT IP Address! They were able to block access to my account from that IP Address, but only temporarily. Apparently, someone is trying to troll the public on Sega's Forums, just for kicks, and possibly for retaliation against any attempts to censor the internet and rob us all of our freedom!

Why would you want to even log in to the SEGA forums!? This is a good thing!

Just kidding, but seriously, I personally don't have a problem. It sounds like you got hacked.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey Everyone,

There's currently some issues when trying to log in on the forums for some users. We are aware of the problem and have been working with our developers to fix. We do not have an ETA on when it may be resolved.

We appreciate your patience while we work to fix the problem. Any new updates will be posted to this thread.

Thank you!

http://forums.sega.c...l=1#post7470571

Their staff are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue, so I am sure they will have everything back up and going in no time. All we can do for now is to be patient while waiting for updates. =3

However, to answer your question, I am unable to verify this as I do not have a user account at their forums. There is sadly not much discussion value in this topic as it stands (query regarding access), so I must lock it. I do hope you and other members regain access to your accounts soon.