Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog Minus Sonic?

SenEDDtor Missile

Knuckles would still be a hermit stuck on that fucking floating island

Tails would be an employee of a gifted academy building doomsday weapons for Lord Robotnik so that he can conquer the universe. His ambitions have grown!

Shadow will exist everywhere. A million identical copies.

Big would be a sign of the rebelion. The only one.

Amy would be less annoying. Robotized people usually are.

The world would finally be at piece under Robotniks perfect order.

Edited by MilesKnightwing
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic was all just in everybody's mind.

Poor Tails, he had no friends. He was all alone in the world, just like all of us. One day wandering around by himself, he decided he'd invent an imaginary friend. A friend who could run super fast so they could run away from the world forever.

But Tails was kinda schizophrenic, you see.His imaginary friend started leading him into battle. Tails found himself following this figment of his imagination through all kinds of crazy places, taking out robots, helping to prevent the destruction of the universe, saving aliens from space theme parks, fighting big water things.

But at the end of the day, Tails is just a sad kid playing outside by himself, wishing for a pal he could have amazing adventures with, a wish that will never come true.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic was all just in everybody's mind.

Poor Tails, he had no friends. He was all alone in the world, just like all of us. One day wandering around by himself, he decided he'd invent an imaginary friend. A friend who could run super fast so they could run away from the world forever.

But Tails was kinda schizophrenic, you see.His imaginary friend started leading him into battle. Tails found himself following this figment of his imagination through all kinds of crazy places, taking out robots, helping to prevent the destruction of the universe, saving aliens from space theme parks, fighting big water things.

But at the end of the day, Tails is just a sad kid playing outside by himself, wishing for a pal he could have amazing adventures with, a wish that will never come true.

So he was the hero the whole time?

So he was the hero the whole time?

No, there were never actually any adventures, Tails made the entire series up to escape from his misery.

No, there were never actually any adventures, Tails made the entire series up to escape from his misery.

Strangely enough, Tails making up the entire series would explain the nature of the 2005 - 2006 games. They were mature from an 8 year old's point of view.

Oh boy....lots of fridge horror on this.

Now granted, most of the stuff that happened in the series wouldn't exist without Sonic, but it'd probably be worse for a couple of people.

Tails: If he had never followed Sonic, my guess he wouldn't have made more friends with Amy, Cream, Knuckles etc. (Interaction Jokes aside) He wouldn't have had great adventures or put his mind to great use, he'd probably still be made fun of for his 2 Tails.

Amy: Where would Amy have been without Sonic? What was her life before meeting him, we don't know, so I'll just guess she'd live a normal life like in Station Square with no Adventure or love.

Knuckles: If Sonic never met him, he'd would've stayed on Angel Island till the end of his life Never meeting Rouge, the Chaotix, etc. Never seeing new things or going to new places. Just always protecting the Master Emerald.

Shadow: Without Sonic, Eggman wouldn't have woken him up probably, that is if he still went to GUN's base to check the military weapon, but why would he? I'll get to that later, basically it'd just be a tragic story of the past he had on the Arc. Forever sleeping.

Rouge: Probably would've went on her thieving + Spy ways, never finding out about the Master Emerald or having the bond she has with Shadow and Omega.

Blaze: Even though Sonic wasn't the only one who taught her about friendship, She'd pretty much have Knuckles and Tails lives without Sonic combined. Always being alone because of what you have and protecting the Sol Emeralds with never anything new happening.

Robotnik/Eggman/Whatever the fuck ya prefer: Obviously Eggman would've taken over the world by now. So add that to the fridge horror above. But Eggman wouldn't have had a rival/enemy he'd wanted to beat every game. (even though yeah Sonic has won alot hurr) So he'd be like the Joker or Scar I guess. Don't really know if he'd be bored ruling the world but hey, just my guess.

Like I said with Shadow, if Eggman never woke him up, then Adventure 2 would've never happened, alongside Heroes, 06, Unleashed, everything. If Sonic never beat Eggman in the first game, there wouldn't have been a story in the first place. Everything would be ruled by Eggman.

So yeah gonna think about that what if really well....o_o

You know, adding on to what Ed said, wouldn't the Chaotix be basically the same?

The only characters that would be affected in any way are Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, and Blaze, and Rouge to an extent.

Tails would be dead (Sonic 2 GG bad ending)

Eggman would have taken everything

Knuckles live wouldn‘t have change that much...

Blaze would be dead, remember in Sonic Rush extra episode, both eggmen beat the crap out of her untill Sonic rescues her and tell her about the power of emotions and such, that gives the darkened Sol emeralds the power to transform her and fight the final boss alongside him, without Sonic, she would have been killed.

Shadow, still sleeping.

Amy, normal live, she would be less crazy BTW.

Sonic the Comic addressed this in a story arc.

Long story short, Eggman over all. Everyone shall be his robotic slaves. Hail to the Empire!

Really, assuming the bonds of destiny are between these two, no Sonic means Eggman wins. That or someone else has to assume his duties. We can assume that in Wind Waker fashion, Silver topples Eggman many centuries into the future when Eggman's rule over the planet if not much of the galaxy is already secure. I can hear the Samurai Jack theme already.

Alternatively, Eggman's incompetence does him in when his experiment goes rogue, creating the nightmarish future Silver hails from. The world is better with a Sonic, and just as often, tends to be better with an Eggman.

Everyone would be asking Metal Sonic "Dude, isn't the "Metal" in your name a bit redundant? I mean it's not like there is anyone else here named Sonic that we could otherwise confuse you with". And Metal Sonic would be like "Yeah i know, i dont know what's the deal with that either...".

Edited by batson
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just do what half the fanfics do. Rename him Kinzoku("Metal") to try and make him seem like an individual. XD

Well Sonic 06 wouldn't have been much different, until Last Story anyway. Sonic contributes almost fuck all in the entire game until he dies, and then it's like NOW he's important.

Well Sonic 06 wouldn't have been much different, until Last Story anyway. Sonic contributes almost fuck all in the entire game until he dies, and then it's like NOW he's important.

True. I actually have a story idea for Sonic 06 with only Blaze, Silver, Shadow, and Mephiles; I was going to post it on the Sonic 06 Remake, but since that's basically defunct now, I'm not sure about whether I should post it or not.

I like the sound of the idea ounce I learn a bit more in Anime Stuido I might use these ideas for animation.

Though right now im more conserned about Seeing if the writer of Blue sky Will let me cerate a animated version of the audio book Portal: Blue Sky