• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicknyte

• KHCast

• McGroose

• Law

Popular Days

Well, I don't wanna go to retro as google says It might harm my computer. XD

Edit: Also, shouldn't your location be San Francisco if that is where City Escape is?

Edited by Nicknyte

Well, I don't wanna go to retro as google says It might harm my computer. XD

Edit: Also, shouldn't your location be San Francisco if that is where City Escape is?

The reason for that is because Retro's front page was recently hacked into. Google will mark any sites that have had malware in recent days as unsafe.

It's actually a pretty cool site. I prefer SSMB to it, though.

There are a huge amount of fansites besides the big 3. It's hard to count them because they're so numerous.

Edited by Colasaurus Rex

Well, there's here, Retro, Sega Forums, and those are the only Sonic Forums that I know of that are pretty active.

The only forums not mentioned that popped into my head are the two SatAM fansites: Saturday Morning Sonic and Fans United for SatAM.

SMS is a smaller forum. FUS used to be fairly big but I've just looked at it now and it seems far less active than it used to be.

There are four major forums that I know of.

SSMB is one of them, and the one I frequent most.

Sonic Retro is another big one, though the standards for being included as a member are much higher.

SEGA Forums are probably the biggest, but also the least organized. It's easy to become a member and it's fairly leniant.

Sonic Wrecks is the only other major one I can think of. They're pretty chill, and it's run by a former SEGA community manager.

All in all, I prefer SSMB the most, but every forum has it's redeeming qualities.

SSMB, SEGA Forum, Sonic Retro and the one that's fairly active is The Sonic Community

• Thumbs Up 1