Awoo.

Which would be worse to drink: Mustard or Ketchup?

Unidus

My friend and I were having a discussion about this. Personally, I think it would be ketchup; for some reason, I find that ketchup just seems to be almost unbearable to eat without anything else (otherwise I love the heck outta the stuff) What do you guys think?

I hate mustard as a whole, and I'd rather have ketchup on any meal then mustard. So I'd rather drink mustard.

Oh I've "drank" lots of ketchup before, or more like lapping it all up after putting too much of the stuff on. Joey don't share food, and he doesn't leave without licking the plate, at least when not in polite company. Didn't seem so bad but I wasn't craving for more when I'm done. Rarely had mustard so I can't say, although I thought its much stronger than ketchup.

Mustard. I'm fine with a bit of mustard on my food, but too much of it is simply too god damn much. I love ketchup though, so I can't see that being a problem.

I'd have to go with Mustard, but drinking Mayo or Tartar sauce would just be down right horrible.

or Vegemite... *dry heave*

I lean more towards Mustard, personally. However, I prefer brown mustard over the yellow mustard.

Ketchup is the most overrated piece of crap condiment made from the worst fruit/vegetable that needs to go burn in the flaming pits of heck along with those who support it and deny the wonders that is mustard.

...nah I kid, I like Ketchup, and is fine with those who support it.

Wait... Are you really asking if we'd rather drink Mustard or Ketchup? Very well then, If I had to choose, I'd choose Ketchup. The tangyness of Mustard would get to me by itself. Both taste like crap alone though and are not pleasant... Ketchup's sweetness and "tomatoey" taste hurting my stomach and Mustard's tanginess hurting my throat.

...This is a really weird discussion, you know. tongue.png

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

Depends, if it's Grey Poupon Dijon mustard then it'd become a question of whether I want my nose burning like crap or that nasty sweet ketchup taste when there's too much.

Normal French's mustard vs. Heinz ketchup, yea, I choose normal mustard. This is also taking after taste into account.

I cannot stand the taste of even a drop of mustard on my tongue. Even if it's on a big sandwich, my taste buds will detect it and burn because of it and I do not see how anybody can like such a disgusting condiment I would rather eat a strong raw onion than mustard.

Ketchup's alright though. Go with that.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really don't think there's a whole lot of meaningful discussion to be had out of this. Please refrain from making topics based on miniscule "small talk" choice questions such as this.