Awoo.

Official SSMB Book Club

Pelly <3's U

I for one absolutely love this idea. I've been making it a habit to read more lately, so this would also keep me motivated.

I love the idea of this. For either September or October, it'd be cool to see the History theme, with the English adaptation of The History Of Sonic on the horizon.

I'd possibly join in on this if I didn't have 5 other books to read for school. Maybe in a few months and if I can find the time, I'll jump in.

I'm interested in this too. My reading has slowed to an absolute crawl, and I feel like this will push me towards rectifying that.

You can count me in too! I've never been in any book club before and I've never been much of a reader, but I'm willing to try and expand my horizons. :} Mmm words...

If we ever do a biographies month, can I recommend Schulz and Peanuts by David Michaelis? If that's not what this particular thread is for I apologize.

I have other schoolwork to worry about at the moment since I put it off until the last two weeks of break, so I won't be doing August. But once school's back in my work should be more spread out and I'll be able to walk to the library no problem, so I'm just here to say I'm totes game for September !

Onde my local library reopens after its renovations I'd be happy to. I'm so bored of all my books at the mo, so this may get me interested again :-)

• 1 month later...

Perhaps for October, we could have the fantasy genre?

Edited by Burnt Ash

• 2 months later...