Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

This time, Jon and Ego mean war. (And I'm not talking about the sensitive purple Archie Comics monster kind.)

Edited by chaoscontrol14

They... are... playing... SHENMUE.

Somebody get the popcorn, 'cause this is gonna be EPIC.

I notice that Jontron is usually very impatient when it comes to most games (hello Secret of Mana) so ill expect him to dislike it by part 3.

Watching them play the first few minutes of Shenmue was a massive punch in the face of nostalgia for me...I know the game is pretty dated by modern standards but seriously, for its time there was no better looking game, and since I had yet to discover the Metroid series, no game up until then had drawn me into its world quite like Shenmue did...

Never did beat Shenmue II for Xbox though...

I notice that Jontron is usually very impatient when it comes to most games (hello Secret of Mana) so ill expect him to dislike it by part 3.

Stand corrected, he disliked it even sooner that he had to annoyingly give the controller to Egoraptor. :P

So... at 4:20 in the Shenmue video (part 2) they say that they are going to play Sonic 2006.

Ohhh dear. This will be hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 6

The Grumps seek vengeance as they continue Shenmuing it up.

Oh lord, I damn near lost it @ 7:40. Also, the hint of SONIC 06... YES.

Aw, I'd rather they cover Generations. That could be a short-but-sweet series with lots of speed deaths.

Jon and Arin were wrong. The Black Cauldron was the first Disney film to use CGI, mostly when it came to animating the cauldron itself. The second Disney film to use it was the Great Mouse Detective.

Game Grumps is the sole reason I bother to roll out of bed everyday. Sometimes I don't even get out of bed though, I just hang around on their Youtube page untill there is a new video.

Jon's voice is also REALLYYY sexy.