Awoo.

Game Grumps

Soniman

I should try castlevania bloodlines, I have a feeling it might turn out to be my favorite. 4 is kind of like whip: the game but the NES games are so clunky I don't want to deal with them.

Bloodlines is a great game. However, for classic Castlevania experiences, you can't get any better than Castlevania: Rondo of Blood for the PC Engine (NOT the Snes sequel). It's been released on Virtual Console and I think possibly even Xbox Live Arcade, and there's a great remake available for the PSP as well.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Jon and Ego have a Family Fued.

Then, the Grumps scale Freezeezy Peak.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

A friend of mine introduced me to this series and I've been liking it myself after watching a few episodes. The commentary has given me some great laughs!

I love this guy

The commentary is funny enough, but that animation just takes it to a whole new level of hilarious!

More spooky fun with the Grumps.

Edited by CC14 the Vipester
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Grumps continue to undertake Regis' test.

Then, the Grumps kick some more ice.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

The final battle! Only one Mulan will be left standing!

• Thumbs Up 1

Man when that eventual Skyward Sword video finally comes out, it won't be a pretty sight for anyone involved.

More zombies to go with the vampires.

It seems they've dropped Pokemon Emerald, I was kind of hoping they would keep going and then at the end have a contest to design all the pokemon that Jon imagines. I'd love to see a Pelistorm come to fruition.

It seems they've dropped Pokemon Emerald, I was kind of hoping they would keep going and then at the end have a contest to design all the pokemon that Jon imagines. I'd love to see a Pelistorm come to fruition.

It's a pretty long game, and they already clocked more hours in it than most of their other titles, so I imagine it might be an on and off series so they can distribute focus to different games.

Jon and Arin play with turtle power on a new edition of Game Grumps Vs.

YEEEEEES! LOVE this game! Definitely going to enjoy this! :D

Edited by chaoscontrol14

You know, now I feel like they do too many games. It's like they're never going to finish a single game they do aside from Megaman 7 and Goof Troop.

Jon and Arin play with turtle power on a new edition of Game Grumps Vs.

YEEEEEES! LOVE this game! Definitely going to enjoy this! biggrin.png

Emotional Claws has to be the best improv song or w/e they came up with. So funny and goes sounds so good XD

You know, now I feel like they do too many games. It's like they're never going to finish a single game they do aside from Megaman 7 and Goof Troop.

I actually don't mind this that much. I'd rather they try and keep things fresh with a bunch of new games, then pick one or two to play through to the end. Prevents things from getting stale (which I'm sure wouldn't have been much of a problem with these guys, but still).

The Grumps are "Goemon" a new journey.

Also, the Grumps venture into that one valley named after a dehydrated camel.