Awoo.

{FANFICTION} Untitled SSMB Story -- Updated 29/01 -- Chapter 3, Page 3

Blue Wisp

Anyway, I apologize for any grammar mistakes, hope you enjoy and I'm glad to listen to any complaints or criticism you may have!

---

Uh, you forgot the word complement, Blue. Because that is all that I have to offer for your work so far. No complaints, no criticism, just a complement as your story is well descriptive so far. That's a clever concept you got going with the SSMB story world going on. It was fun to come across the various members' names so far...looking forward so seeing more, even if I won't be one of them. Looking forward to your next entry! Keep up the good work! smile.png

Hm, I'd ask if I was to appear in this story but, knowing me, my only lines would probably be variations of "... Meh..."

If that was the case, that would make your entry in this story rather easy to put in, not to mention be one of the most recognizable members in the story since most of us associate you with "Meh" anyway, ya know? I'm sure Blue could easily work that out somehow if he wanted to...tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Loving this so far.

But wait! Someone's missing from the story. It's not me (I'm a fairly unknown member tongue.png)

This member rummages through Sonic Disscussion frequently...he is able to silence people by just saying a few words/sentences...

...and if he doesn't, he writes chunks of text to fight back, and so far has the ability to make tons of SSMB members agree with many of his posts.

Because of this, many of his posts are marked "POPULAR".

If a disscussion is the fire, he's the kerosene to blow it to greater heights for disscussion.

*whispery voice* Who do you think I'm describing?

*vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Edited by JemiLoke97

Loving this so far.

But wait! Someone's missing from the story. It's not me (I'm a fairly unknown member tongue.png)

This member rummages through Sonic Disscussion frequently...he is able to silence people by just saying a few words/sentences...

...and if he doesn't, he writes chunks of text to fight back, and so far has the ability to make tons of SSMB members agree with many of his posts.

If disscussion is the fire, he's the kerosene to blow it to greater heights for disscussion.

You obviously showed everyone you aren't very familiar with things... He isn't the only (whoever you are talking about). There are many other he's' and she's' that do amazing posts and such... to name a few:

Chaos Warp, Nepenthe, Diogenes, Solid Soap, Shade Vortex, ChoasSupremeSonic...

What I meant in the previous post could point at any of those members who are really good debators. Yes, I've seen them make amazing posts which are generally well-liked by the community, but I was trying to refer to someone who could be really agressive with his points sometimes. Yep, he's one of the members you've listed above.

And uh...I visit SSMB everyday and read lots of posts, and of course I'm aware of such members who debate well.

Though I don't post much, I am very well aware of most of the disscussions going on in SSMB. I'm just one of the several silent readers of SSMB.

Edited by JemiLoke97
  • Thumbs Up 2

What I meant in the previous post could point at any of those members who are really good debators. Yes, I've seen them make amazing posts which are generally well-liked by the community, but I was trying to refer to someone who could be really agressive with his points sometimes. Yep, he's one of the members you've listed above.

And uh...I visit SSMB everyday and read lots of posts, and of course I'm aware of such members who debate well.

Though I don't post much, I am very well aware of most of the disscussions going on in SSMB. I'm just one of the several silent readers of SSMB.

It's not really nice to call some one aggresive is it? It's best not to pin point and talk about other members in any way other totally positive feelings, that's all I meant. Oh well, I think I know who it is anyway.

Back to topic.

Blue Wisp, how far has the story progressed after this?

Edited by Faseeh

Loving this so far.

Because of this, many of his posts are marked "POPULAR".

If a disscussion is the fire, he's the kerosene to blow it to greater heights for disscussion.

Who.

I got busy this weekend for some reasons, but don't worry the second episode is coming out rather good. Give me one more day and I'll post it tomorrow. :P

It's not really nice to call some one aggresive is it? It's best not to pin point and talk about other members in any way other totally positive feelings, that's all I meant. Oh well, I think I know who it is anyway.

Back to topic.

Yeah, I shouldn't have done that. It's not nice and all. But oh well, if you really do know who I'm talking about, it'd be great to have him in the story :) Or at least a few of those members you've mentioned above.

Are you talking about Diogenes? If so then I'm NOT going to add Diogenes on this just for the reason that I might get his behaviour wrong.

Then again I like challenges. :P

Expect Diogenes to appear in the next chapter.

• Thumbs Up 2

Are you talking about Diogenes? If so then I'm NOT going to add Diogenes on this just for the reason that I might get his behaviour wrong.

Then again I like challenges. tongue.png

Expect Diogenes to appear in the next chapter.

Yeah, I was referring to him. I apologize in advance if I've stirred up any negative emotions about my post :P

The reason why I want members like Diogenes to appear in the story is cuz I'd love to see the interaction between the more vocal members and the more softspoken members.

So, no hard feelings anyone, 'kay? :D

Edited by JemiLoke97

Yeah, I was referring to him. I apologize in advance if I've stirred up any negative emotions about my post tongue.png

The reason why I want members like Diogenes to appear in the story is cuz I'd love to see the interaction between the more vocal members and the more softspoken members.

So, no hard feelings anyone, 'kay? biggrin.png

I knew it was him... Hey, Blue Wisp, can I make a request... If you can not fit me in anywhere, make me Faseeh the Wisp or Faseeh the Piegon (a mighty reference to the best character in the series). I wanna speak Wisp language if I am a Wisp and say Coo if I am a piegon.

Pfft, I know I'm not going to be in it, but if I am, you better put me in as a hilarious and lovable villain (or minion), everyone loves those! Ha, I'm just kidding, you don't have to put me in at all, I'd probably say a gay joke every other sentence anyways. Nice story though, I like it!

Edited by Loser Weirdo Waluigi
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, damn, I want to be a villain. I'm such a dickhole, it would work perfectly!

Seriously, though, it's really well written. I like it.

EDIT: Just noticed my main man Waluigi's post above mine. We should be a dynamic duo.

Edited by Billionaire Playboy Wario
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Just noticed my main man Waluigi's post above mine. We should be a dynamic duo.

I agree, the story would automatically be amazing if that happened.

Edited by Loser Weirdo Waluigi
  • Thumbs Up 1

You should add me into the story if only because my opinions are a stark contrast to the rest of the people here. By that I mean the fact that I think Sonic 06 is one of the best Sonic games ever made and think that Sonic 4 (Both Episodes) is worthy enough to be called Sonic The Hedgehog 4.... and I think the boost is one of the best things to happen to the series... and I haven't played SA2 or Sonic Colors or the Storybook games.

Hmm...Interesting.

Ok, I'll bite and watch this. Why the hell not, its been ages since I've seen or read a fanfiction.

But keep in mind that this community has a long, thick, and rich history behind it. you got tons of materials to work with, our past is for you to use. be interesting to see some of our good and bad moments incorperated into this little story of yours.

Plus you got a cast as long as Sonic's entire multiverse and then some. also another footnote to add in your brain is how our personalitys are both here in the forums and other places such as skype, statuses and what have you. if your going to add a member, get to know them a bit better so you can flesh them out the right way if you don't know them on a personal level already.

Feel free to use me if you want to I don't mind. I'd actually consider oldest members above newer ones first there seeing how they toughed out the worst this place had and are still here for some oddball reason.

Have fun with this little project of yours.

Edited by goku262002

You should add me into the story if only because my opinions are a stark contrast to the rest of the people here. By that I mean the fact that I think Sonic 06 is one of the best Sonic games ever made and think that Sonic 4 (Both Episodes) is worthy enough to be called Sonic The Hedgehog 4.... and I think the boost is one of the best things to happen to the series... and I haven't played SA2 or Sonic Colors or the Storybook games.

>implying that your opinions would make a difference

>and fuck are they terrible

Edited by Billionaire Playboy Wario
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would probably be the guy who comes out of nowhere and punches these kinds of people in the face screaming "NO YOU'RE WRONG AND YOU SHOULD FEEL FUCKING HORRIBLE FOR BEING WRONG" before Sean comes out of nowhere and bans me for instigating a flamewar.

Or, y'know, two paragraphs of tl;dr and f-bombs. Whichever works better. =V

Fuck you guys, I know this took more than a week but... Well. I'm lazy okay? Sue me. dry.png

Anyway... Here's chapter two, my apologies if anyone got left out but I'm not Mother Wisp, I do my best to add anyone I could. laugh.png

SO YEAH, ENJOY PEOPLE.

---

– Day 1 –

Rookie woke up and stared through the window; it was still nighttime and there was not a single soul outside on the streets. It was actually quite surprising for him that there was no one walking around, thinking that nighttime might have been more busy than daytime.

Looking around at his room he wondered, “Why don't I have a television?” As he stared at his room, he saw a table shaking erratically near a closet. He got up from his bed and walked to the moving object. Taking a closer look he noticed it was a blue table; it was rather plain and... Cubical. And it... Wasn't there before.

“I know it's you Blue,” Rookie said.

“How did you find out?” the table said, “I mean... I'm not Blue, I'm a normal table that talks.”

“As far as I know there's no tables that talk.”

“Are you sure of that?”

“What do you think?”

“... Good point.”

Blue turned around and stared at Rookie, well, at his legs that is, considering Blue was rather on the short side.

“So... What's up? Er... Down. You know what I mean.” Rookie said.

Blue rolled his eyes and replied, “Nothing much. How's your sleep?”

“Well, it was fine until you appeared...” Rookie replied, “How did you even get here anyway?”

Blue looked away as Rookie looked at his window. It was broken with window shards on the inside as if someone broke in. Angrily, Rookie stared back at Blue who was trying to open the room door without luck.

Rookie approached Blue and held him tight from one of his tentacles. Rookie was frowning as Blue tried to escape.

“You know... I wouldn't hold me from there if I were you.” Blue said with his eyes in pain.

Rookie realized what Blue meant and immediately dropped the alien to the floor.

“How did you break a window like that anyway?! You're a squishy alien!” Rookie exclaimed.

Out of nowhere, a noise was heard from the closet; it sounded like someone was scratching the door and/or trying to tear it down. Slowly, Rookie approached the closet door and slowly opened it despite Blue's complaints; inside he found a... dinosaur... punching the wall.

The dinosaur stared at Rookie and waved his hand as he muttered “... Hai...?”

“Why is this guy in my closet?!” Rookie yelled.

“My name is Rawrdom, you fag!” Rawrdom replied as he came out of the closet.

Blue smacked the dinosaur with his head as he said, “Quiet, you bitchasaur.” Rawrdom growled back in anger.

“Why did you two smash my window?! And why did a dinosaur come out of the closet?!” Rookie yelled.

Blue started chuckling and fell on his back from laughter. Rawrdom, noticing why Blue was laughing, kicked the alien, sending him bouncing around the room.

As Blue bounced around the dorm in an erratic way, Rookie looked at the dinosaur and said, “You two are paying for this. I'm not going to pay for the damages!”

Rawrdom gave Rookie the finger and grabbed Blue, stopping him from bouncing. Suddenly, the dinosaur threw Blue through the broken window sending him to the streets below. After Blue landed -considering the swear let out by the alien as he crashed, it must have been a rough landing- the dinosaur ran to the window and jumped to the streets, apparently landing on top of Blue, who let out another loud scream.

Rookie face-palmed and went to bed again, only for the sun to come out a few seconds later. Enraged, Rookie screamed at the top of his lungs, “FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Rookie walked across the streets staring at the various stores offering goodies to the new and old from the city. He suddenly saw a cake store and decided to enter after seeing a delicious-looking brownie cake.

Upon seeing the newcomer enter his store, the owner approached him and sang in a catchy tune, “Welcome to BakingBluePotatoe's Baked Goodies! I'm BakingBluePotatoe and I offer you baked goodies!”

From the storage room a worker yelled, “No fucking shit, Sherlock!”

BakingBluePotatoe stared at the worker and threw a book at her, saying, “Oh shut up you lazy fool, good for nothing! Anyway, what are you buying?”

“I would like to purchase that tempting brownie cake you have. I'm rather hungry.”

“Well you're in the right place! It'd be ten Likes please!”

Rookie checked in his pocket to find that... he was poor. Horribly poor. Ashamed, Rookie smiled and muttered, “Can I pay you later? I'm rather on the short side of money.”

BakingBluePotatoe stood there with a smile on his face and said, “Get the fuck out of my store.”

Rookie ran away from the store as the owner threw many kind of stuff to him, going from cakes, to bricks, to the entire wall of the building. Realizing he needed a job, he started looking at places where he could find one, starting with the city library that was owned by Komodin.

“So... You're looking for a job here?” Komodin said with a sarcastic tone.

“I need money, and I see you're looking for another worker.” Rookie said.

Komodin chuckled and said, “Yeah, we already have a worker here called Chibinuva but he's rather lazy so... Meh, I'm looking for another one, all you need to do is to organize the books on the shelves and that's pretty much it.”

Rookie grabbed a book from a nearby cart and placed it on a nearby shelf. Komodin clapped and said, “You've got the hang of it? Meh.”

Suddenly, the library door opened as a red carpet extended through the library. A guy with a golden crown and a blue cape walked to the library, gloating about his beautiful self and bothering everyone reading books there, because that's what people do in a library, they read books and sometimes they borrow them.

“Ho! It is I, the great Prince Solaris! Bow before me and I shall have mercy upon your souls!” the newcomer said.

Komodin face-palmed and said, “Get out of my library please.”

Solaris was surprised at the reaction, and muttered, “But why? I am the great Prince Solaris and I demand respect!”

Komodin reached for a shotgun hidden safely underneath a shelf and pointed it at Solaris, “Get. The meh. Out of my library.”

The Prince stared at the gun and then laughed nervously, “Okay okay, no need to get violent! I'm leaving I'm leaving!”

Solaris ran away as fast as he could, as Komodin returned the shotgun to its original place. He then turned to Rookie who was staring with a wide mouth.

“Now that I think of it, I'll go look for a job someplace else okay? Uh... Thanks anyway!” Rookie said as he ran away from the library.

Without having a clue where to go, Rookie walked around the silver streets of the city looking for a job. He came across a homeless sleeping robot with a sign saying, “Will dance for likes.” Suddenly the robot woke up and started waving his arms at Rookie.

“What are you doing on my territory?! Get out of my sight! I'LL DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THIS PUTRID CITY!!”

Rookie slapped the robot back to his senses making the latter's head spin. The robot stared around and then scratched his head.

“Well... that was odd. My apologies, stranger. My name is uh... I have no idea, but pleased to meet you.”

“Hi... so you're homeless too eh?”

“Sadly, I once was a mighty pimp lord and I owned a good half of the city, but I was attacked by a rival gang and sent to robot heaven. The mighty Robot above gave me a mission and I refused to accept it, and then he damned me to roam this place since the beginning of time. It feels like hell...”

Rookie sighed and asked, “You took that from that television show didn't you?”

The robot nodded and fell asleep again.

The newcomer decided to leave the poor robot alone and started heading for someplace else. He suddenly noticed a music store, appropriately called the “Music Plant Zone” featuring a blue hedgehog and a music note on the store sign.

Hoping to find a new job on this establishment, Rookie found himself with a giant store full of music CDs along with giant artist posters hanged around the store. Famous artists like VizardJeffhog, Wolfblur and... a talking cola can. Odd.

Aptiva was the owner, cashier, and manager of the store; he literally worked every job of the place. Without any doubt he'd surely accept some type of help to manage the place, or so Rookie thought.

Smiling, Rookie approached the desk and shook Aptiva's hand.

“Welcome to the Music Plant Zone! I'm Aptiva and the owner of this place. What can I do for you?”

“Uh... yeah! I've been looking for a job and I was really interested in this location. I wanted to know if you were looking for help or had an empty spot where I could fit in perhaps?”

Aptiva shook his head slowly and said, “Sorry man. I appreciate the help, but I can handle it on my own. But should anything come up I know I can count on you okay? Thanks for the offer though!”

Aptiva gave Rookie a musical disc that read “Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Official Soundtrack”, which according to Aptiva was a “really mediocre disc”.

As soon as Rookie mentioned the name “Sonic the Hedgehog 4”, a citizen out of nowhere ran to the store and pointed at Aptiva, yelling “No! You're wrong and you should feel fucking horrible for being wrong!”

In that moment, a police officer entered the premises and took the citizen away before he could cause any more havoc. Rookie shrugged and left the store with the CD in hand; sure he didn't get the job but at least he got something at the end of the day.

Relaxed, Rookie went back to his hotel room and lay down on his bed, thinking about the good life that he had in the city...

- The City Outskirts -

It was dark, middle of the night. Not a single soul around, nor any sign of life or anything for that matter. It was just a plain, white-grayish field, with a single elevator shaft in the middle of it. A shadowy, hooded being stood outside of the main district elevator. He was holding a mysterious glowing staff with a twisted chain around the being's right wrist and ankle. He was wearing a helmet made of bones and a black balaclava that hid his facial features.

A black bird flew in circles and landed on the being's elbow. The hooded being petted the animal as a guy wearing an elegant black suit with green hair and a hat appeared in the scene.

“So we're here... what's the plan?” The newcomer asked with a gentleman attitude.

A third being approached; he walked in a crouching position and had an ever lasting smile along with an hyperactive attitude. He had big claw-like hands and had a helmet with the shape of a bird's beak.

“Ooh, ooh. Can we tear everything apart now? Can we? Please? Just a bit! A mutually assured destruction! I know you want it!” the latest newcomer said.

The hooded being smacked the crouched newcomer with the palm of his left hand, and then spoke with that heavy Scottish accent of his, “We will attack at a later date, as for now I want you to set a perimeter to assure that no one arrives... and no one leaves.”

“Should I warn our armies?”

“Yes.”

“Consider it done, my liege.”

The hooded being stared at his pet bird as his two companions left, and as he petted his bird, he muttered, “Get in, destroy everyone that stands in your way. Fail me, and you will know what will happen...”

The bird gave a slight nod and flew to the elevator. As the elevator carried the bird into the city, the hooded being stared silently in the darkness, and smiled.

---

inb4 another two week gap. This is turning into Gravity Falls...

EDIT: Coding error, my mistake.

Edited by Blue Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 5

Amazing job, such nice stuff... but you reminded me of Cola... Oh man. When is he returning?

Anyways, nice job again.. Now let's see if I am ever gonna get in. You hardly know me so I guess not. :/

> mentioned once off screen

;____;

this is pretty entertaining so far, i love a good random read

i hope i get a bigger part next time, and talk about my tits.

• Thumbs Up 1

That was amusing seeing others made into characters for a story--

*See's robot hobo*

I see what you did there.

Look forward to the next part, wonder if we'll possibly see some references to more "interesting times".

I'm talking about them crazy members and their rackets that get dem banned! >:V