Awoo.

{FANFICTION} Untitled SSMB Story -- Updated 29/01 -- Chapter 3, Page 3

Blue Wisp

>has actual dialogue beyond "... Meh"

ohmy.png

My silly reactions aside, keep up the good work, good sir!

• Thumbs Up 4

Anyway... Here's chapter two, my apologies if anyone got left out but I'm not Mother Wisp, I do my best to add anyone I could. laugh.png

How did I miss this update?! Oh, that's why: I forgot to "follow" this topic. *Follows topic* Now I can keep up. smile.png

Anyway, well done Blue! Another entertaining, well detailed chapter! Having likes as currency within the SSMB world is a clever idea! Got a good laugh out of this chapter too...keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next one!

>has actual dialogue beyond "... Meh"

ohmy.png

My silly reactions aside, keep up the good work, good sir!

Yeah (if you didn't say "meh" in this story it wouldn't of seemed right)! That, and the fact that you have a freakin' shotgun! That there is classic and hilarious, so not "meh"! tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

aaaaah, owning a bakery, my childhood dream! :) (No, really.)

I like what I'm seeing so far!

• 5 months later...

“You know Rookie? There is something that you will love from this city. And it's not any baking store, library, or store. It's the very citizens that maintain the city in its top-most quality. They are so kind too!”

As soon as Blue Wisp said that, a passing tourist kicked the alien into a water fountain. Rookie ran to the fountain and helped Blue off the water by pulling him from his tentacles.

His eyes still rotating from the shock, Blue stared at the three Rookies that were holding him and muttered “Lovely, ay?” before passing out.

Shrugging the alien off, Rookie tossed Blue aside and kept walking through the Main Plaza. He stared at the various stores around, like a music store, a shrink, a store called 'Freddie's Store for Curious Men', a pet shop--

A pet shop?

“Ooh, I want a pet!”

Excited, Rookie ran into the pet shop and saw the various animals that were available for purchase. Dogs, cats, turtles, snakes, rats, horses... Horses?

“They sell horses here?”

The pet shop owner heard what Rookie said, and approached him with an annoyed expression on his face.

“Correction, they are ponies. Different things!” the pet shop owner said.

“... Okay. What kind of people would like to have a pony as a pet then?” Rookie said.

As soon as Rookie finished talking, an egg was thrown at the shop's window. The window was now full of delicious pre-mature chicken. The pet shop owner walked outside and shouted at the aggressor.

“What the heck was that for?!” the pet shop owner said.

The guy that vandalized the store window stared at the shop owner in disgust, and said, “Go some place else with your pink horses, you creep!”

“Yeah, no. We're free to choose what we like, you buttface,” the shop owner replied, the shop owner started walking back to the store, and said, "and they are called ponies!"

The vandal suddenly grabbed a rusty dagger from his pocket, and approached the shop owner from behind. Before the aggressor could murder the shop owner, a stampede of pink strutting ponies appeared and dragged the aggressor away. The citizen was screaming and asking for help, while the ponies simply kept shouting “Fun.”

Rookie tried to comprehend what had just happened. He couldn't. I mean, what sense is there to a stampede of pink strutting ponies? Whatever. Rookie shrugged off the situation and stepped back into the store.

“So, is there any kind of pet that would be good for a newcomer? I feel really lonely and I would like to have a pet to hug with!” Rookie said.

The shop owner shrugged and went to grab a wooden box below the desk. Inside were a couple of puppy dogs, along with a baby Spike Wisp and a baby Frenzy Wisp.

Rookie grabbed the baby Frenzy Wisp, and stared at his lack of eyes. Surprised, Rookie asked, “How does this one see?” while leaning his head closer to the Wisp's face.

“He doesn't. That's why he's in the adoption box,” the pet shop owner muttered, “also I wouldn't lean your head that close to him if I were you!”

As soon as the shop owner finished that sentence, the Frenzy Wisp tried to munch Rookie's face with his giant teeth. Rookie managed to lean his head back before the bite, and dropped the Wisp in the box.

“Is there anything else?” Rookie asked, "I'm getting a bit desperate really."

The pet shop owner thought for a second, he had no idea what kind of animal this guy would like, until suddenly a wonderful thought came to his mind.

“Follow me,” the shop owner said, “I think I have something in the back that you'll like.”

Rookie followed the owner to the back of the store. It was a plain and dull warehouse without any sign of life except one notable exception that was chained to a giant metallic pole.

“What do you think?” the shop owner asked.

“... I'll take it.” Rookie said with a tone of shock.

“A'ight, what are you going to call it?” the shop owner asked again.

“... Chomp”

-

Rookie walked around the main plaza peacefully. If you consider peacefully to be hanging around with a giant ball with teeth of destruction and a chain. Nonetheless, Rookie was having fun.

“What are you talking about? This isn't fun! I'm tearing the whole town apart!”

Well EXCUSE ME mister, this is my story so I say that you're having fun. Okay? I'll get to see what happens afterwards.

“I won't have to pay for the repairs right? I still need to pay for that broken window.”

God damn it stop breaking the fourth wall.

“Fine, sorry.”

Anyway. Rookie was tired of getting pulled around the town by the giant Chomp. Eventually, Rookie lost its grip on the chain, and the Chomp started destroying everything in its path just like a Frenzy Wisp, but in the Mario universe. What is a Mario enemy doing in a Sonic city? No clue. But who cares? I mean really, this is my fanfiction and I am free to do whatever I want!

The Chomp was about to destroy the City Hall, but suddenly he fell on the ground unconscious... How can a round ball fall to the ground unconscious? Who wrote this script? It sounds like it was written by a caveman! Oh whatever. Rookie examined the unconscious Chomp and found a strange dart on its side. Rookie stared at the skies and saw the source of the dart.

From the air arrived a flying giant talking blue Chopper with a monocle and a hat. The fish said “Choo choo, here comes the NGw00d Express!” and landed near the unconscious Chomp. On the fish were two beings with hunting equipment, one was a small round green ball-like being with two antennae and the other being was an anthropomorphic shark with black ninja clothing. The two hunters walked to the asleep beast, the green being grabbed the dart and stared at his companion.

“Your aiming is terrible, Kamicciolo,” the shark said, “you're lucky this Chomp was inoffensive.”

“Oh excuse me, NinjaShark,” said Kami with a sarcastic tone, “at least I didn't shoot a random ant that was over your shoe.”

“... Shut up.” replied Ninja.

Rookie approached the pair and stared at the giant asleep Chomp that was a few feet away from the City Hall.

“Inoffensive? This Chomp nearly destroyed the City Hall!” said Rookie.

Kami looked at the unconscious animal and said, “... Looks pretty inoffensive to me.”

“That's because it's asleep you idiot!” Ninja said after smacking Kami's head.

The pair started to argue in the street, Rookie shrugged and left to his hotel room before the police officers arrived. After a few feet, Rookie accidentally crashed with a girl who was drawing a couple. The girl fell to the ground and Rookie nearly fell into a spiked plant, but he managed to regain balance before he could meet the pointy spikes.

“Watch it you twat! You nearly ruined my drawing!” the girl said after getting up to her feet.

Rookie stared at the big pair of eyes that the girl had, they were staring at him without any remarkable facial trait. It was really odd for a pair of eyes. They didn't look like eyes!

“My eyes are up here, dumbass.” the girl muttered while pointing at her real eyes.

“Uh... Sorry, uh, lady! I was just uh... Surprised, by your uh protuberant chest! Amazed, really.” Rookie said while trying to avoid an uncomfortable moment.

“I get that a lot,” the girl said while she stretched her hand, “Name's Soniko. I work here on the street, it's good for a living really. I work with that guy over there. He's a cool guy, really makes some beautiful girl drawings”

The guy that sat along with Soniko looked at Rookie, and said, “My name is Jez, I'm totally a better artist than Soniko, I tell you!”

Soniko mocked Jez with a mouth-like hand motion, and said “Blablabla, no one asked you Jez. Keep drawing or I won't give you your share!”

Jez continued drawing the couple, while Soniko stared at Rookie.

“Do you know a blue cube thing with three tentacles and three eyes?” asked the girl.

Rookie nodded, thinking about Blue Wisp, and then said, “Yes, I do. Why?”

Soniko grabbed a bag and threw it to the ground before Rookie. Inside the bag was Blue Wisp with a bra over his head. Soniko grabbed the bra, pointed at the Wisp, and said “I caught this thing checking out my lingerie with a bra hat on.”

Blue giggled and apologized. He floated to Rookie's shoulder, and said, “I don't regret anything!”

-

Back in the hotel room, Rookie sat on his bed and stared at the wreckage caused by the giant Chomp near the City Hall. He then smiled at the disaster and then laid down on his bed, ready to get some sleep.

Blue floated next to a corner near the asleep Rookie's bed, and closed his eyes in an effort to rest. Suddenly, Rookie woke up and grabbed Blue from his square head.

“You're not sleeping here.”

As soon as Rookie said that, he threw the Wisp through the window. Blue landed in the fountain at the main plaza, and muttered “Sweet dreams for you too, Rookie...”

Neither Rookie or Blue could see a dark black bird that stood over a cable wire. The bird saw how Blue was sent flying to the fountain, and how Rookie was left unprotected. The bird squawked and flew to the top of the unconscious Chomp, and set its eyes on the tall building that stood before him.

~

• Thumbs Up 7