Awoo.

Slight issue viewing the site on my phone...

-Mark-

Well, I changed networks recently, and since I have, every time I try and load any page, topic etc on SSMB over 3G, I get this;

9ac6564f.jpg

It wouldn't be so bad if it were only once, but it's literally every single time I click a link. Going to the next page in a topic, viewing someone's profile, etc. It happens on both the full and mobile versions of the site. I've tried in both Chrome and Safari, the same error occurs in both.

It only happens over 3G, not when I'm on Wi-Fi. It didn't happen on my old network (Three; I'm on giffgaff now, which runs via O2), but at the same time, it doesn't happen on any other forums, so I can't really figure out with which side the problem lies.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Mark-

• Blue Blood

• Sami

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the mobile version. D: Also, the problem happens on that, too.

Yeah, the mobile version is pretty lame. No skin and a few missing features being missing just drive me to use the normal version despite the longer load times and glitches.

Anyhow, I haven't run into this particular bug, so I'm not sure why it's happening to Mark.