Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

GG's to Mysterion with a pretty solid Ragna and Amane. Just gotta watch out for more block-happy players unlike me since a lot of moves can be potentially unsafe. But atleast you don't mash Amane's drive way too often UNLIKE A CERTAIN PRESIDENT I KNOW.

Excuse my poorly handled Hazama and Hakumen. I'm pretty much still in Extend mode with them. Hence why I thought a fully charged super with Hakumen would ignore your guard.

Also loved that Ragna mirror. I think we pretty much play him the same way.

exceptidoitbetter

• Thumbs Up 2

GG's to Mysterion with a pretty solid Ragna and Amane. Just gotta watch out for more block-happy players unlike me since a lot of moves can be potentially unsafe. But atleast you don't mash Amane's drive way too often UNLIKE A CERTAIN PRESIDENT I KNOW.

Excuse my poorly handled Hazama and Hakumen. I'm pretty much still in Extend mode with them. Hence why I thought a fully charged super with Hakumen would ignore your guard.

Also loved that Ragna mirror. I think we pretty much play him the same way.

exceptidoitbetter

Welldarn.png

Oh, Jin. You shouldn't have gave me such praise for my dances. Though, since you're giving them I guess I have no choice but to take them. I'll certainly keep the advice you gave me in mind! Oh? A certain president uses their drive too many times on stage, huh? Hmm... 

Now now, your Hazama and Hakumen were pretty good. I'm pretty sure you'll end up destroying me extremely quickly with them with when you aren't in your Extend mode anymore. Your Jin was also quite good. You certainly do play Ragna better, but... 

LetsFight.png

That only just gave me a drive to play him better than you. Next time I hope President Crow will join the match and show us how to really dance. 

I still feel like you broke my spirit when you used Terumi astral finish on me. laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 2

I still feel like you broke my spirit when you used Terumi astral finish on me. laugh.png

Terumi has the easiest astral in the game, he gains heat at RIDICULOUS speeds and he can combo his astral off of almost anything. Not to mention it's just "222D". Kind of the exact opposite of Hazama, ironically, who needs to get a frametrap 1632143D.

• 1 year later...

*sees the ragna secret achievement* GG arc systems.

Damn, was almost hoping a PC version was announced. Those punny achivements though, my god.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3519-BLAZBLUE-CHRONOPHANTASMA-EXTEND/TheYukianesa

For some reason the Relius, Kagura and Tager trophies won't unlock for me, despite me being sure to have to done what it says (do Relius' followups in a combo, use all of Kagura's stance attacks, purple grab with Tager).

Anyone else with this game having this problem?

• 5 months later...