Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

By body is r-oh wait...

EDIT: NOW, my body is ready. Too bad we still got like a year before it's over in the states, or hell on consoles. What was the time period between the CT/CS console releases in Japan?

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, the PS3 version is already in development and the xbox 360 mightnot even be bothered with if things are going the way they currently are. But other that, SQUEEEEEEE!!!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!! That image between Noel and Tsubaki's fight was fucking epic! I NEED THIS GAME IN MY LIFE RAGNA, GET IT FOR ME NOW!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44317280&postcount=975

Final boss outed as "Izayoi", or Tsubaki in a Valkyrie-esque(or jumpsuit with metal tassets and floating shield-things) outfit. She has beams and diagonal air dashes and a lot of interesting-looking stuff.

Also, BBCP hits arcades November 21st.

It's also been said that Dustloop outed that the console exclusives have been unofficially confirmed to be

Saya and Kokonoe

Damn. BB cast is on the way to reaching guilty gear proportions, I like all of those additions but the continual absence of a certain fluffy swordmaster drives me mad.

I like all of those additions but the continual absence of a certain fluffy swordmaster drives me mad.

Mori hates both of us.

Oh yeah there were spin offs.....what are those like?

they're pretty much crappy over the head 4 player fighters. Well, no so much over the head as it has sort of a MGS1 perspective. I play it cuz it's adorable but it's nothing I would pay over $7 for. Well, at least the first blazeybloo, but if the second one has similar gameplay and not much when it comes to a roster, I won't be interested.

I'm liking the roster so far.... nice to see more and more characters join in on the fray

Oh, it's a glorious day!

Mu's ass is back!

...You fucking pervert. sad.png

Noel 4ever

Edited by Seras Victoria

Guys guys guys

Where's the Hazama love?

...Oh dad, no one could forget about you <3

...Watch you feet (best spam phrase ever)

Edited by Seras Victoria
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think we're all forgetting the most important thing guys...Ragna...has projectiles.... the game is over.

Oh and it's rumored Tager finally has a VS. theme now.

Pfft. Jin, dude got most of his moves removed.

Guys guys, we're forgetting, Noel is still cute! biggrin.png

But I also dress like a whore :(

Edited by Seras Victoria

I don't see anything in her new outfit that constitutes it as a whore outfit. That is, unless you're talking about Mu.

I don't see anything in her new outfit that constitutes it as a whore outfit. That is, unless you're talking about Mu.

That mini skirt can hardly be qualified as such.

That mini skirt can hardly be qualified as such.

I think it's a nice change :3, you on the other hand... projectiles, no one cares about your new ability to spam shit :D

I find it absolutely laughable that you feel the need to comment on the likes of Noel Vermillion when Bullet has the most fucking obnoxious character design ever.

And that's even when you put Makoto next to her.

Edited by Chooch

I find it absolutely laughable that you feel the need to comment on the likes of Noel Vermillion when Bullet has the most fucking obnoxious character design ever. And that's even when you put Makoto next to her. Awful.

She is packing some nice heavy artillery. I have no complaints... just extreme jealousy ;A;

Edited by Noel Vermillion