Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

You guys are crazy.

Whenever I look through these palettes I feel like I'm missing out on a joke or something. The only one I recognize is Sol Badguy on Ragna.

• Thumbs Up 1

You guys are crazy.

Whenever I look through these palettes I feel like I'm missing out on a joke or something. The only one I recognize is Sol Badguy on Ragna.

In Persona 4 Arena, the characters had Blazblue colors, so to return the favor, Chrono Phantasma is getting Persona colors; i.e. Ragna=Yu Narukami, Hazama=Naoto Shirogane, etc. etc.

And most of the other palletes are just from other anime series like Puella Magica.

Like how it was said that Bang was going to be important, yet all of the story related information has been mainly around Noel & Tsubaki.

Nerd 4 life yo.

Edited by Popo

Like how it was said that Bang was going to be important, yet all of the story related information has been mainly around Noel & Tsubaki.

I think cause people expected it would be set in Ikaruga, but from the sounds of things CP is set after they've already gone back to Kagutsuchi..

And Puella Magi Madoka Magica is one of my favourite animes so I'm really happy there are palettes from it (especially Homura my fav character)

So... Where's my palette ;A;

Technically you get...the Izayoi pallete, only Hakumen and Tsubaki share palletes. FOREVER ALONE JIN.

Better shots of Izayoi.

Is there any reason to even touch the old Tsubaki now? Izayoi is way more hype and has a way cooler outfit.

I mean if you like good old Tsu Tsu, then Nu says play with her... but if you want more... Nu says choose Izayoi.

Teddie kaka forever.

It's kind of amazing how much better Izayoi looks compared to Tsubaki. The original probably has, in my opinion one of the worst costume designs in the game, and almost in Arcsys history. So seeing her actually look cool is a big surprise to me. Love it

Funny how Izayoi seems to be beating up Jin the most in those screenshots.

Because domestic abuse is a-ok. >:3

• Thumbs Up 1

Teddie kaka forever.

It's kind of amazing how much better Izayoi looks compared to Tsubaki. The original probably has, in my opinion one of the worst costume designs in the game, and almost in Arcsys history. So seeing her actually look cool is a big surprise to me. Love it

I for one liked how she wasn't impractically dressed like every other female in this game. Not that Izayoi's design is bad, but I didn't mind vanilla Tsubaki either.

Oh shit guys, tomorrow.....wait, Japan is a day ahead........oh. Shit.

I for one liked how she wasn't impractically dressed like every other female in this game. Not that Izayoi's design is bad, but I didn't mind vanilla Tsubaki either.

Oh shit guys, tomorrow.....wait, Japan is a day ahead........oh. Shit.

I like my impractically dressed females in this game, shut up ;A;

So yeah, as predicted, Streams have begun popping up on Youtube:

Here's a playlist:

Go crazy, more will probably be up by the end of the day.