Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

Awww, so sorry.

Since this game is out, anybody got something to talk about.

I would...

....If it wasn't in Japan.

• Thumbs Up 3

SO HOW ABOUT THAT MUSIC, AWESOME SHIT RIGHT

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Ragna's arcade translated

Edited by Yūki Hazama Terumi

So as a Noel Vermillion/Mu fan and a growing Nu fanboy, I came bucketloads.

Edit: I have the same facial expression as Noel in my avatar when I saw this.

Edit: Ragna... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3 OMG THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! wub.png

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why you gotta bring down my robot bitches hype man! D:<

...But she's a robot bitch too.

/crowpointingoutfridgelogicagain

...But she's a robot bitch too.

/crowpointingoutfridgelogicagain

What no she isn't ;A;

She's a human, the Izayoi is a sentient weapon.

What no she isn't ;A;

She's a human, the Izayoi is a sentient weapon.

Wait wut?

There's two Tsubakis or what? D:

Izayoi is the name of the sealed weapon Tsubaki uses. The normal form of it is how Tsubaki looks normally and Izayoi is the ultimate version of it.

Going a bit off topic, but I don't have a better place to post it, another new game announced.

BlayzBloo_Clone_Phantasma_%28Logo%29.png

BLAZYBLOO: CLONE PHANTASMA

yesI'mserious

The new character themes, except Izayois, are released.

watch?v=b0LiSTRnplo

watch?v=f7CAb--vqlU

watch?v=HXasUxLt8rg

None of the remixes yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really, really love Bullet's theme. It's so fucking groovy and has a great lead guitar part mixed with those drums. The only thing that lets in down is when the cheesy strings come in, but I guess I can forgive it as it's kind of the Blazblue trademark to have those string parts.

Amane's is probably second in my list, with Azreal definitely last. Azreal's is way too generic.

I think I like Ishiwateri best when he's doing poppy style songs layered in metal riffs. All his best GG themes were like that too and it's definitely holding for BB so far. I've been told that the remix or re reworks of the older themes are sick- can't wait to hear them.

Has anyone else been watching match footage? I've been watching a few here and there but trying to avoid it until a console release announcement in Aus. I can't really take the frustration of another P4A/GG XBLA scenario where the game never comes out here.

Despite that.... all the new cast look amazing and the new moves/revisions to existing characters seem like good changes too. Grr I want more blazblue now.

I have been watching match footage, but I'm a strange person, I hate watching what I can't play. :< Though I can honestly say I have been watching all Noel footage I come across lol.

Edited by Noël Vermillion

Noel in Chrono Phantasma is too fucking hype.

Also Relius is still the king.

But Chooch, she's my main, I'll always love her, I loved her before CP footage. :<

Edited by Noël Vermillion

I really, really love Bullet's theme. It's so fucking groovy and has a great lead guitar part mixed with those drums. The only thing that lets in down is when the cheesy strings come in, but I guess I can forgive it as it's kind of the Blazblue trademark to have those string parts.

Amane's is probably second in my list, with Azreal definitely last. Azreal's is way too generic.

I think I like Ishiwateri best when he's doing poppy style songs layered in metal riffs. All his best GG themes were like that too and it's definitely holding for BB so far. I've been told that the remix or re reworks of the older themes are sick- can't wait to hear them.

Has anyone else been watching match footage? I've been watching a few here and there but trying to avoid it until a console release announcement in Aus. I can't really take the frustration of another P4A/GG XBLA scenario where the game never comes out here.

Despite that.... all the new cast look amazing and the new moves/revisions to existing characters seem like good changes too. Grr I want more blazblue now.

I've been watching nothing but match footage for the past week and a half, there is so much shit in this game that's making me wet in my pants.