Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

Maybe I'm just saying this because my friend plays tager and he tends to beat me here and there, but does he really need an air command grab? WHY!!!!!!???????

Really loving the way this game is shaping out.

Sounds off topic sorry, But is Blazblue is very a good game? where i can looking to get this one?

BlazBlue is a 2D fighter by Arc, who is known to make good fighting games, and along with SFIV, it was responsible for bringing 2D fighting back into the spotlight. If you're in for the story, get Calamity Trigger for PC, if you're in for gameplay, Continuum Shift Extend for a console, or wait for Chrono Phantasma to release. I'm actually making a beginners guide to BlazBlue.

Has anyone else been watching match footage? I've been watching a few here and there but trying to avoid it until a console release

announcement in Aus. I can't really take the frustration of another P4A/GG XBLA scenario where the game never comes out here.

I haaaave~

I've been looking at Kaqn-sama's, Buppa-sama's, Kagetsu-sama's and Yutta-sama's videos all the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been looking at Kaqn-sama's, Buppa-sama's, Kagetsu-sama's and Yutta-sama's videos all the time.

Must you attach sama to the end of their names. :P

Whoa Rebellion sounds awesome.. Bullet Dance sounds too different though (imo!)

But holy shit I can't wait to see what they did to Awakening of Chaos (if anything)

I just hope they didn't get rid of the opera feel in favour of endless guitar.

Looking forward to hearing the new Bullet Dance like a million times like I heard the old one.

My brother plays Noel so it's usually the only song I hear unless I remember to change it manually lol. I don't mind the new version at all, especially around the 1:30ish mark. The onyl thing is I guess all that gutiar sweeping could get super annoying.... Meh

Rebellion II is perfect. Dat solo. I'm probably the only person that was super annoyed by all the strings in reg BB but I'm loving the return to riffage in CP.

Tager time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-nkfpe4tbA&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjEqXpaz_Q&feature=youtu.be

And some other crap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJo2hhdtAHM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR76VLVyGtM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXGOs7Fl7s&feature=youtu.be

• Thumbs Up 2

my one friend is gonna have a holiday when this game comes out. Seems like they keep making Tager better and better

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE AIR COMMAND GRABS, WHAT THE SHIT.

lol yeah I was wondering that too, but to be fair, Tager didn't have much going for him other than his damage output via grabs and his magnetism, seeing how he's slow as all hell.

Now I gotta avoid his shit in the air.

I feel your pain man.

Btw, sort of related... anyone play Extend on the Vita online? My first experience was... bad XD Connection wasn't stable at all.

hmmm...

hmmmmmmm....

Yeah, looks like I need to pick up this game AND it's Soundtrack like the other 2....

*sighs and opens wallet*

• Thumbs Up 4

hmmm...

hmmmmmmm....

Yeah, looks like I need to pick up this game AND it's Soundtrack like the other 2....

*sighs and opens wallet*

DOITWENEEDAMAKOTO

hmmm...

hmmmmmmm....

*sighs and opens wallet*

Oh yes, this pleases me greatly.

NOEL, GET HER A COPY OF EXTEND NAO

I feel your pain man.

Solution: INFERNO DIVIDER EVERYTHING.

Btw, sort of related... anyone play Extend on the Vita online? My first experience was... bad XD Connection wasn't stable at all.

Never played Vita, but PSN has been shitting on me lately, lag everywhere it makes playing against Noel and Rachel a pain in the ass.

hmm I just got the blazblue continuum shift, is everyone play this on PS3?

I sure like to practice with someone.

Edited by Daisy-Fan

Is it Continuum Shift Extend or just regular Continuum Shift? I actually lent my old Continuum Shift to my nephew since I had no use for it with Extend.