Awoo.

Tapatalk Mobile App (Now on SSMB!)

Faseeh

My issue with the app is and has alway been that I can't reply and post to status updates. 80% of my time on SSMB is the status updates, to be honest. That needs to get added for me to use it, pronto.

This will probably not be added. Tapatalk is an app which is used for browsing forums in general, and as such it has very few features which are not standard for all message boards. Status Updates aren't seen much outside of Invision Power Board, so the app does not have support for them.

• 1 month later...

I apologize for the small bump, but I do have some somewhat useful information for users:

If you want to make that "Sent from <X Device> using Tapatalk" message not show up in the posts you make, log in and go to Settings. There, scroll down to the Signature section, tap on Tapatalk Signature and select None on the drop-down menu. With that, that line will no longer show up in your posts.

Thanks boss