Awoo.

Man Builds $2 Million Batcave in Home

Winston

Thanks to National Confidential (via Collider), we have these incredible photos of a custom-made $2 million home theatre which is being built in Greenwich, Connecticut. Elite Home Theater Seating are handling its construction, and as you can see from the images below, it will include a fifteen foot Batmobile replica, six batsuits, a 180" film screen, winged gargoyles, a private cylindrical stainless steel elevator with a glowing bat symbol, a secret tunnel exit, bat computers, and race-car inspired home theater chairs. So, definitely your money's worth then! According to the site, the 12,000 square foot house it is being constructed in already emulates Wayne Manor and a bust of William Shakespeare is used to reveal elevator doors, leading down to a real fingerprint scanner which is required to gain access to the Dark Knight home theater. Wow.
Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't care who this guy is nor where he lives.

But I want him to adopt me. That looks so gorgeous.

albeit two millions spent on this sounds rather crazy

EDIT: god damned typos

Edited by Blue Wisp

Oh the things my dad does sometimes rolleyes.gif too bad I'm being trained to kill him and then be the sidekick of his prodigy

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it me, or did those images looks strangely like CGI?

Oh well, I think this is cool, if not a waste of money. But I certainly would love to live there.

Oh my freaking God. I want that. Why do all the rich people get everything cool? sad.png

Because they're rich.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now all we need for this guy to do is to take some Kung Fu Classes, start beating up random thugs on the street and we've finally got ourselves a real life Batman!

What a nerd.

This looks really cool, though. If he has the money, I don't see why he shouldn't spend it on something he loves.

Now all we need for this guy to do is to take some Kung Fu Classes, start beating up random thugs on the street and we've finally got ourselves a real life Batman!

His parents need to be killed, too.

Parts of my brain are pointing out how much charity work that money could've afforded, but those voices are drowned up by how purely fucking awesome this is!

Ha ha.

He spent $2 million on a Batcave when he could have had a giant robot instead.

What a dunce.

(I wish I was a multi-millionaire)

Sweet. I'm just going to recite this line right now.

"7 million. *Takes out Bat Credit Card* Never leave the cave without it."

I actually see them making Bat Credit Cards in real life.

Nostalgia Critic (Doug Walker) will probably be shocked as hell. ^.^

• Thumbs Up 1

At first I thought it was going to be a replica of the batcave....not a batman themed theater

And I was totally like 'Only 2 mil for the batcave?! What a steal !!'

• Thumbs Up 2

The thing is that Bruce did not build the Batcave. He simply found a cave and put stuff into it. Now ask yourself, which is more economically feasible?